• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boss and a simple girl with a murder impulse fight (Shiki Ryougi vs Diavolo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dripping. Droplets of blood against the stone.

The "end" of his past. He finally had it. The arrow.

Finding Polnareff's location had proved difficult, but by following Buccellati, he had managed to piece together where he was hidden away. The rat that had remembered his past. It mattered no longer. The only one who knew his past lay dead in front of him. The sneak attack had caught him off guard. Thankfully, he had decided to take matters into his own hands, and not rely on Cioccolata. If he had, anything could have gone wrong.

As always, fate was on his side. He was the chosen victor.

He could only tilt his head back and laugh. Laugh at the audacity of it all. How much he had struggled, how much he had done, all worthless in the face of a simple, golden arrowhead.

His head was still facing the sky when the arrow exploded into pieces.

His head whirled downward. He desperately twisted around, looking for any usable fragment. Nothing. It was as if it were erased from existence. Completely destroyed, the only hint to its fate being a knife embedded into a wall. The one time he had taken fate for his ally, and it had left him behind. Epitaph had not revealed anything. He had forgotten to use it.

Careless. Careless. Careless careless careless foolish foolish foolish-

"Bring up your head, monster." A girl held a katana, pointed at the mafioso. Hair falling to her shoulders, wrapped in a kimono, a red bomber jacket draped over her entire outfit. Glowing eyes cut through the darkness of the Coliseum. "I feel like killing an inhuman fool."

She was beautiful. There was no doubting it. A beauty unparalleled by anyone else. The only time he had felt such an admiration for another's appearance was with the mother of his mistake.

"Girl. You will never know the rage I feel now." King Crimson appeared at his side, arms at the ready. He would kill her, then find any fragment of the arrow left behind. It was his only hope to erase his past. "But I will make you know. Slowly. You have taken everything from me."

"Touko was right. You are a moron, but I can tell you're a dangerous one." She smirked. "Don't worry, I know about and your King Crimson." Diavolo didn't even feel the slightest bit of surprise. Just a cold rage. He didn't care. Time was his ally, and this girl had made himself his enemy.

Both killers tensed themselves, ready for the upcoming battle. Only one would leave the Coliseum alive.

Speed Equalized. Shiki has Kanesada Kuji and prior knowledge of Diavolo's abilities. Battle takes place in the Coliseum, 20 meters apart. SBA all else.

Research the other side, please.

The Girl with special eyes: 5 (EmperorDoom25, Gemmysaur, DeathNoodles, Velox, Schnee)

The Guy with another soul:

Part 5 continues as normal because of Silver Chariot being hit by a fragment of the arrow:

Shiki needing a single cut to kill/disable and the ability to destroy concepts. Such as predicted futures.

And she can interact with KC.

To kill the target she has to cut then

To kill the future she literally cuts the future which appears as lines in the air to her

When she cut the future someone precoged it completely removed their ability to see the future and blinded one of their eyes

She would also kill Diavolo by cutting king crimson once since that would destroy his soul

This is hard. Diavolo would know that he cant use Epitath and would probably spam time erase like crazy

But since Shiki has prior knowledge, she would probably know how to counter that I guess? Worst case scenario they both hit each other and both die

But for now, Shiki FRA

This is an incredibly strange class of cosmologies. In jojo, there is always only one future. If Shiki can kill that future, then I'm not sure how this would work in relation of Epitaph

Under equalization, I don't know, but does that mean Shiki frees the world from the predestined fate if she cuts the future?

inb4 Bruno gets to live.

Well, as we have seen from what happens when Diavolo can bypass his fate and avoid it, a new fate immediately becomes the only possible future. That may very well happen to Shiki

Well, as we have seen from what happens when Diavolo can bypass his fate and avoid it, a new fate immediately becomes the only possible future. That may very well happen to Shiki

I mean, that's a little too metaphysical for this. And I'm pretty sure she can just cut his "Precognition", and not the future he precogs.

When Shiki cut a future the person precoging it lost their vision and ability to precog

Well, technically speaking she would probably have to cut Diavolo's bangs since that is where his precog is. At that point she would already be close enough to kill it

She doesn't have to touch the person to kill the future though she just cuts it and it does a sort of damage transfer to the person precoging it, shutting down their precog permanently and in the bomber's case, blinding them.

Wait, so is she killing the future or the precog? Diavolo is just viewing the already inevitable future. If she kills the future, that isn't gonna rebound onto him because that future was already set. If she is killing his precog, then she would need to cut his bangs

It kills both

She killed the future that was predetermined and it both destroyed that future, removing it from existence, and it also destroyed the person's ability to precog ever again. Just by cutting the future

That's the same thing

What Diavolo precogs is what the one outcome will be

The bomber precoged and reduced it so that there was only one outcome

Both cases have a single unavoidable outcome and due to the fact that there is only one outcome, which is how it constantly is in Jojo due to how fate works, Shiki is able to cut the future

But in the Nasuverse there are an almost infinite amount of possible outcomes, before that guy observed it. In jojo, there is only a single predetermined outcome, which Diavolo views but cannot change without KC.

Yes that's why Shiki is not normally able to cut the future

In her own words the future is always changing so she can't see the lines

When the future is brought down to less possibilities it begins to gain shape and when cut down to one future it is basically a solid object and extremely easy to see the lines of

So in the Jojo world where there is only one future or if someone precogs a guaranteed future she can just cut it at will

Oh damn. That's a pretty cool way to put it.

Man, I'm gonna shred the story that comes out of this. Won't be as dramatic as Gil v Kratos though, but neither of these people are dramatic.

Wow. Shiki is taking the lead huh. She may well just spam concept-cutting like King Hassan if he showed more skin and liked ice cream.

Shiki takes my vote by holding me at hagendaaz-giving distance.

Coward I gladly give her my vote and take the risk of being hugging distance from the one true waifu even if she can kill me by scratching me with her nails

So I guess Shiki just cuts the future Diavolo precogs and he loses his precog and she either grabs his stand and cuts it, killing him, or she reacts to one of his attacks and cuts the stand also killing him.

Ufotable flexing on other studios by animating Shiki eating ice cream for 3 hours would be a delight to watch, especially on her final ascension.

Even with Epitaph taken out, Diavolo can still Erase Time and set himself up for an attack. Being aware and ready for a KC donut still cost Giorno an arm.

Didn't cost Polpol anything though. And Brunbo still planned around it despite not having a single clue about it and being cut in friggin half.

And speed is equal. To be fair, his time erase would be a huge instant-winning problem here without previous knowledge, but Shiki is also much more calm and analytical than either Polnareff and Bruno, and has that knowledge.

Another thing to note is that KC's time erasure isn't a matter of teleportation. Those outside of King Crimson's court, even when aware of his ability, are unaware of anything that happened when time is erased, and this can be a huge game changer depending on the length of the erasure and how many actions occured within it.

Shiki is going to have to realize that time was erased and react, while Diavolo is already attacking, and since speed is equalized, we've got a 9-B trying to defend against an 8-C punch/chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back