• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Anti-Supernatural Combatants (Kamijou Touma vs. Ryougi Shiki)

Round 1: Base Touma Touma vs. Base Shiki w/o katana Speed Equalized in this Round.

Round 2: Dragon Shell Touma vs. Base Shiki w/ katana

Standard Battle Assumptions

Takes place on an empty street at night

Starting distance is 10 meters away from each other

Win via KO, Incap or Death

Who wins and why?

Kamijou Touma1
Imagine Breaker

VS.
Servant Assassin Shiki Render
Mystic Eyes of Depth Perception

1st match is stomp

2nd match maybe too but the other way ? i mean touma can fly in that form and has abnormal amount of luck thanks to Magic Gods blessing (survived accel casual hit without the the dragon shell and literally everything he DID just happen as if to push him forward to his goal doesn't matter how unlikely )+ his durability so normal strikes would do nothing

1st round Shiki stomps because skill alone.

2nd round Shiki stomps because MeoDP.

Btw, Servant Shiki the stomp would be reversed (speed=), since precog and IB is a hard counter to servants.

I forgot that shiki can also be a servant. But yea, normal shiki can easily beat Touma while servant version will be easy kill for Touma IB.

For round 2, can Touma use roar to make distance like he did to another touma then use his mhs burst movement? I dont know but dragon scale seemingly had more advantage on range & movement than shiki.

Shiki stomps both rounds. Touma really can't do much do Shiki in base, skill and all.

Second round is even worse, Shiki can cut lines from 9 meters away with her Katana and gains self-suggestion, which enhances her already pretty good precog. There's no way he's finding a opening there.

Yea, but even with mhs reaction it will be problem for shiki if Touma spam roar+mhs burst & do hit & run strategy. Remember, dragon scale also allows touma to flight which means range advantage for him & I dont think it out of Touma character. But yea, shiki reactions speed also give her advantage in short combat

Like Fallen said, MeoDP are ranged with the katana, and her reaction/combat speed are probably above Touma's, flight isn't helping him.

How long katana is? To be honest the only range attack that shiki had are either throwing knife or long range grab via her prostethic arm. Sure, she still able slash dragon scale via katana, but it still short range (probably around 1-2m range) even via meodp. Unless meodp can extend katana range up to 3-5m or this fight takes place on apartement like araya vs shiki case

At least Street level we know for fact he was able to match kanzaki and destroy a wall

"But.

Kamijou Touma ignored the tall priest at the end of the hall and instead threw a serious punch toward the wall to his side.

It was almost like both sides had matched their timing.

The thick inner wall crumbled away as a black-ponytailed swordswoman burst through. Kanzaki Kaori's long sheath crashed into his thick claws.

"Did you use your transformed senses?"

The blow was stopped well before she had expected, so it had to have hurt as bad as swinging a bat into a concrete wall. Kanzaki grimaced a bit from the unexpected pain."

it's just people being way too conservative as always

it's at least 9b (as he matched her attack so it had to have at least the same power) probably up to 7c-a as the blow actually made her fell pain

I thought that's why we had at least 9c ? and btw i did bring that up while we were making the profile i thought it was agreed that at least it would scale up to that look it up

"At least" means that only when there is no way to say how strong someone is than before, but as you have said, he destroyed a wall and tanked an attack from Kanzaki. Do the CRT if you want, man.

Back