• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ob damn, i can see how this match going, please forgive my sin i commit here lel

Yeah, manage to ressurect one of oldest Nasuverse match-up: Against Masadaverse. Since many thing had changed for a years, looks like its time to bringing this match-up to surface, starting with the newcomer Arjuna Alter against Machina, who would win!!?

-Base Arjuna Alter and Base Machina are used

-Spees are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Burned Kyoto city

-Starting range: 10 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Machina render by HIT IT
Arjuna (Alter)1

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Altjuna clairvoyance say hi to the punch and Altjuna goes Mahapralaya, really man, i don't like short argument like that to be honest

Wait, i just said clairvoyance, wait........

Oh f**k!! I just realize something, if the opponent has kind of bs clairvoyance Machina can't ever touch Altjuna at slightness, i remember this on Susano'o vs Machina, nvm this match are mismatch lel

Nothing due to his immortality

So Incon I guess. Even though I feel like Machina might be able to kill him with third eye eventually.

This is my small knowledge on Altjuna but iirc his NP work on conceptual erase iirc and has all the authority of entire Hindu Pantheon.

Might need the knowledge one to explain it lel, buy for now i'm thinking this is mismatch

BFR isn't an option either since Machina can just deploy Gladsheimr to come back

It's only a matter of time before he can punch Arjuna

There's also a thing to look about how Arjuna usually fights (which i have no clue on)

Mahapralaya erases conceptually due to Shiva's authority

And then Machina comes back thanks to 1-A type 8 and will keep doing so until he touches Arjuna a single time and erases him

Glasdheimr are restricted here (forgot to include it on OP)

Oh yeah, Machina immortality are reliant to Reinhard, that at least saving this match on mismatch-cliff

So you're restricting one of Machina win conditions? Actually can you even restrict Gladsheimr?

Arjuna BFRs then if it's something in character

It's supposed to be the highest rank so its above or on par with Solomon who could view the entire past and future simultaneously although we dont actually have an official description of Altjuna's clairvoyance

Paul Frank said:
It's supposed to be the highest rank so its above or on par with Solomon who could view the entire past and future simultaneously
Does he have some in-lore feats of using it or smth?

Schnee One said:
You can't restrict Gladesheimr
Other LDO matches in the past are not including Glasdheimr in the past yet still added, beside this restriction make their regen are on low-godly only to make it more fair.

I'm not sure. We don't have an offical description for the skill because no mats came out or have been translated yet but considering it's one of his personal skills he probably used it at some point within the lostbelt. although it cant be that good if he still loses the way he does in cano

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Does their mid godly have feats of restoring their concept?
I think so considering Machina himself can erase on a similar level and the people he killed, like Trifa are still within Gladsheim

But their type 8 certainly doesn't care about their concept being erased

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Other LDO matches in the past are not including Glasdheimr in the past yet still added, beside this restriction make their regen are on low-godly only to make it more fair.
You shouldn't compare to matches that break the rules, Vel.

@Ec

But yet still added, so what it this?

@Schnee

Every match with Wilhelm and Wolfgang alongside Eleonore win against Gil, that what i know so far

Should note that only Einherjar are capable of using Glads this way as far as i am concerned

As for scans, i only have them in japanese but there's a few examples such as Machina first appearance in Kei Route where he interrupts their fight. Statements stated how space was twisted and how the hole between them took a concrete shape or smth like that

@iap

Why would a 1-A irrelevant range structure suddenly be incapable of having the same irrelevant range just because someone is bfr'd?

I'm pretty sure it's able to be used after Merc's bfr but don't quote me on that

There is also the Kei route thing

Iapitus The Impaler said:
But that isn't them returning from BFR. Is there any proof they can or will do that?
That's like asking if a teleporter with multiversal+ range got bfr'd by the enemy in another timeline and questioning if he will come back despite him not ever fighting against any bfrers

Paul Frank said:
@iap
Why would a 1-A irrelevant range structure suddenly be incapable of having the same irrelevant range just because someone is bfr'd?

I'm pretty sure it's able to be used after Merc's bfr but don't quote me on that

There is also the Kei route thing
Its not because they are BFR'd that it wouldn't work, Its that I have doubts they can just drop into any location in any dimension in any time in any place they want. I also doubt they would do this in character even if they are possibly capable of it.

Again, please remember only Einherjar are capable of this feat as far as i know. This include restricted and unrestricted Einherjar

I am not sure if normal LDO members (Rusalka, Kei, ect) are capable of such feat.

@iap

Being within glads is the same as being completely detached from the world on a 1-A level and the commanders are constantly in there so them being able to just manifest outside of and go back into it proves they can use it for a purpose like escaping bfr

Paul Frank said:
@iap
Being within glads is the same as being completely detached from the world on a 1-A level and the commanders are constantly in there so them being able to just manifest outside of and go back into it proves they can use it for a purpose like escaping bfr
Again, it is not that they can manifest outside, it's that they can manifest in any time, place, dimension, realm, etc. They want. Just because they have the range does not mean they have the precision. I also asked for proof they will use Glad for the means of something like escaping BFR in character

Back