• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

Cool Cat: I WON'T JUST ERASE YOU. NOR WILL I BANISH YOU. I WILL KILL YOU, BUT NOT QUICKLY. NO, YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OF PAIN YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE. DIE!

And with that, Cool Cat smashes Zeno over the head until he's cleaved it in two.

Cool Cat: YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? IT'S NOT, AND IT NEVER WILL BE. I'LL KEEP YOU IN MIDAIR FOREVER, WITH EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY TWISTING UNTIL YOUR PATHETIC LIFE MEETS ITS END. BUT IT WILL NEVER END. YOU'LL GO BACK TO NORMAL, AND THE PROCESS WILL REPEAT ITSELF. JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET USED TO IT, YOU WON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. THE PAIN WILL ALWAYS BE NEW TO YOU. ANYONE WHO EVEN ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THIS WILL BE WIPED FROM FICTION, AND THE CYCLE WILL CONTINUE. FOREVER.

Cool Cat: NNNNGGGGGGAAAHHHH!

Is...is it over? Oh, thank god...so, about what you guys were saying, the evil in me overpowered the good, so I didn't really have control over what I was doing.

And escaping his curse would require a lot more than simply regenerating. Like, infinitely more. Because he can't escape it.

Frisk (Underswap): Oh... it's YOU! Hello... Gaster.

Negative Orror: Frisk!!!! Wai u so edge!?!?!?! I thot yuo were pure!!!!!!!!!!

Frisk (Underswap): I have no idea. Last time I saw her/him idk it was 2016!!!!!!!

Negative Orror: Fat Mom solos

Frisk (Underswap): Where am I?

Negative Orror: You are in paradise Frisk!!!!!!!!

Frisk (Underswap): Really? I thought that I would be in hell but okay.

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Gaster:so frisk who are you going to kill?
Frisk (Underswap): Right now... no one. I still don't know why I have a physical body right now lmao.

Cool Cat: You do realize I'm your creator, right? If you erase all traces of me, you'll die too, and I'm immune to it anyways.

How does anyone win or lose here? The person who prefers the other character will just retcon it by saying "he regenerated" or something along those lines.

Back