• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

Negative Orror: Anyways, I'm back in the stage... and I T ' S T I M E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Teleports the entire audience and the people fighting to the arena)

Negative Orror: K E E P F I G T I N G !!!!!!!! GIVE YOUR LIVES TO THE LIFE GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Also, please meme this to death!

Negative Orror: Ahh... it's nice up here, not fighting in battle, AND BEST OF ALL!!!!! no one can fight you!

Negative Orror: YES!!!!!! YES!!!!! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO RIGHT!???!?!!!!!!!??!!??!????!??!?!!????!?!?!?

Oh. I created the internet. There's all these myths about Robert E. Kahn and Vincent Cerf, but I did. And I witnessed everything that happened in it. Including the creation of you. And everyone else. Yxz, Derpy Hooves, Motu and Patlu. All of them.

I've witnessed many godmodes made after you murder you, as if you were a speck of dust. And those godmodes died at the mercy of other godmodes. It goes on, until someone is truly above all....... so you're practically a speck of dust considering the mass of cancerous godmodes.

Galaxy modifys HOSTLESS's code to his full form.

(If you were wondering, set "form" value from "normal" to "trueformnightmare" which is basically his full form)

"HEH. WELL, THAT'S INTERESTING." He then shifted back to HOSTLESS. "WELL, JUST ANALYZE ME, TAKE YOUR INFORMATION AND JUST...I DON'T CARE."

"REALLY NOW? COME ON OUT, I GUESS." He said, but then the Stranger was flung through a portal, hitting HOSTLESS.

Back