• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

• A negative owl creates the same energy ball that it throws at Daniel and at the explosion site again forms a fur-spatial crack from which all the evil Daniels emerge and unite immediately. Another negative ball throws into the Galaxy, he manages to dodge and his strength goes into this energy ball only in trillions of infinite exaggerated. This Negative ball is thrown into space and a new portal is formed at this place from which all the evil galaxies come out, only their strength is exaggerated in endlessly indescribable times. And they also fusion *

PublicMinority87 said:
Dark Infinity crumbles, and is replaced with a new stand?
(Its up to Dark if this is fine, but this stand is an upgrade. Of course, a name I was thinking of was Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden, but its up to you.)
Let's go with Fear of the Dark Infinity.

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
* cool tiger creates trillion fireballs and energy balls by throwing them at everyone on the field. Then he creates red Metaverse holes and scatters them all over the arena. Then destroys the very arena and around the space creates inter-spatial gaps from which go other evil steep cats, which then unite in other cool tigers*

All cool tigers:F-UUUUUUUU-SSIIIII-OOONNN-HAAAAA
Nightmarionne mind-manipulates everyone else to attack Cool Saber-toothed Tiger.

I slap Cool Saber-toothed Tiger.

Then I drive away slowly, and go home, play 2 hours of Castlevania 3, then cook dinner, eat dinner, then sleep. The next day, Cool Saber-toother Tiger goes flying into a billboard.

The billboard is ******* eviscerated by Cool Tiger crashing into it. This distracts him enough for OG Mudbone to come out of nowhere and wipe him from fiction.

(Before you say Cool Saber-Toothed Tiger is only a couple days old, just remember the last time a Saber-Toothed Tiger existed.)

I get Dark in the car, and explain what happened. "Your stand stabbed itself with the blue arrow. It improved in power." I say.

I play The Trooper by Iron Maiden on full blast while I drive and try to get a flux capacitor to get out of here. I also put dark repellent on the radio.

I then fall asleep unntil Mechanix comes on, and wakes me up. I then attempt to drive at the speed of the song.

"Oh, hey, Heyitsgalaxycreeper."

(me) "Hey Galaxy, nice to see you again"

(Spirit) "I believe you are my creator?"

(Galaxy) "Yes, he is"

(Spirit) "Interesting......"

(pretty sure that heroes don't usually say that bullies are friendless losers or tell children to open anonymous messages)

Decimus requires administrator priveleges to be deleted.

ADMIN

Password:

Yes No

Meanwhile, Dark and I are in space trying to observe the stands actions.

When we go into the shuttle I bring a stereo and play Rocket Man by Elton John

Back