• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introduction

Hello everyone, been awhile since i posted anything Power Rangers related here (almost a year lmao) and now i bring you all the promised S2 revisions. This will cover important hax, AP and speed buffs/additions for important characters, the main Rangers and villains, there will be another CRT (part 2) which will cover secondary characters including the Omega Rangers and some other mini-monsters. Before i begin i wanna thanks @ZeedKZ @Jamesthetaker and @Gonzalo for helping out with this project.... now without further ado let's get into the CRT

The Revision

Season 1

Ok so, i know i am the one who was complaining about how tier 5 Rangers don't work, so here i am now bring it back except this time we should have valid scaling and not random scaling through random crossovers.

Goldar and Silverback are said to be one of the most dangerous and strongest races in the universe, fighting many other powerful races throughout their lives for at least millions of years. Silverback and Goldar are the top with them also being the strongest of Zedd's forces that has conquered almost the entire universe

now you might be asking why i'm bring this? well, there is a race called Horrid who were created after some people did an experiment with the results blowing up their planet. Basically some people survived the explosion (they were literally on the planet when it exploded so they do scale) and turned into the Horrid. Before anyone says anything about the Horrid also being "one of the most dangerous in the universe", here is the catch, the Horrid did earn that title because they are super hard to interact with or even hit em let alone kill, they also rip your energy, life and soul out of you. What i am saying is that the Horrid got that title through haxes while Goldar and Silverback through brute force and war

So Goldar will have the below rating
Large Planet level (Goldar along with his brother are the strongest of the Pack, the most aggressive and one of the most powerful races in the entire universe which have been used by Lord Zedd to conquer the entire universe. Goldar is said to be the greatest warrior of Lord Zedd, ever since the death of his brother, which should make him superior to other weaker races like the Horrid who survived the destruction of their planet)

as for the Rangers

Large Planet level (Capable of clashing with Goldar and sometimes on equal footing)

needs to be noted that most monsters of the week, especially early ones, will downscale as they are not anywhere near as powerful as Goldar and they are powercliffed massively by the Ranger's constant power growth

Personally i would say that the monsters of episodes 2 and 3 (Minotaur and Bones) shall scale to Mountain level as they are right now since the Rangers stomped them pretty badly after the Power Weapons buff. The Rangers will clash with Goldar and King Sphinx, a monster of equal power to Goldar, from episode 4 and above and they were rather easily overpowered when fighting Goldar in episode 3 compared to later eps

Also for the Dinozords i wanna add that the Dragonzord is the strongest dinozord before the Megazords

Season 2

Ok moving on from Season 1 buffs, Season 2 is also tier 5 but instead of large planet we hit dwarf star. This should be rather straight forward, Rita has a monster that can blow up the earth (Dwarf star level) and Zedd monsters are far superior to Rita's fodder monsters. Outlier? no, consistent since Zedd's early monsters can near-passively demolecularize the entire planet and Zedd's monsters only get powerful each time

so this is the new tier for the important characters

Jason:
Dwarf Star level (Can fight and defeat Zedd's monsters alone without the aid of his team. Monsters which are far superior to those of Rita's that can explode the Earth)

Tommy:
Dwarf Star level (Although weakened, he can still clash with Zedd's monster alongside Jason), higher as the White Ranger (Far superior to the peak of the Green Ranger powers, stated to be one of the most powerful Ranger in history and made the forces of good more powerful than ever)

Trini:
Dwarf Star level (Capable of clashing with Zedd's monsters alongside Jason)

Goldar:
Dwarf Star level (Zedd's number one general. He can clash with the White Ranger on equal footing)

High tiers

Rita:​

Ok, this is a bit weird BUT we are gonna upgrade Rita to Zedd monster tier
Rita was confident enough to clash with Zedd and said that many characters far more powerful than Alpha 1 tried to kill her but failed. Alpha 1 the same who almost killed Goldar easily and survived a supernova

and why would the Empress of Evil be any weaker than her minions anyways, doesn't make much sense She was also able to deflect the power blaster
anyways this is gonna be her new tiering

At least Dwarf Star level (Is seen as far superior to the likes of Goldar. Clashed with Zedd, although she is far weaker, after murdering his generals. Claimed that many beings more powerful than Alpha 1 tried to kill her but failed, with Alpha 1 being able to easily kill Goldar and survive a supernova, although exact details on what happened during those "failed attempts" were never given)

Lokar:

The star of tier 2 MMPR, anyways, he is already tier 2 but i figured i boost the scaling with more evidence
it is already accepted that Lokar upscales every energy and object up to that time so he also upscales:
-The Power Eggs who are said to contain the power of a fourth dimensional universe and they can shatter it
so Lokar's new explanation is the following

there are some other things but they are in S3 so just saying that the uni+ will be boosted even more

Zedd tiers:​

Now, i won't talk about it much but Zedd upscales Lokar and everyone who has any scaling to him will get uni+ rating, more of that in the reworks below
but the following people will get uni+
-Zeo Rangers-Machine Empire
-Omega Rangers-Villains who scale to them
-Master/Mistress Vile
-Green Ranger Matt
Above mentioned characters already scale to Zedd from their profiles so there isn't much to talk about

Dragonzord:​

Dragonzord will get a new key called Season 2, as it was able to one shot a weakened White Tigerzord after having its powers increased by the Wizard of Deception so it gets the following rating
At least Universe level+ (Destroyed a weakened White Tigerzord Warrior Mode in a single attack, fought with the Thunder Megazord although it almost got destroyed while doing so)

So there was a Rita Class P calc that everyone would scale to (Was accepted last CRT) but i remade the calc here

So basically, instead of Class P, now everyone becomes
Class M
edit: calc has problems, need to look into it more, i'll bring it up again in future crt

But anyone who scales to Zedd will become Class Y. Although i wanna clarify, simply scaling to Zedd won't give you auto Class Y, you need some pretty good scaling to do so

Also for unmorphed Rangers, their lifting strength will be updated as they can throw putties really far and upscale Bulk who can bend steel so
At least Class 5 (Capable of throwing others really far. Can defeat Z-Putties who are far stronger than normal Putties who are stronger than humans such as Bulk's ancestor who can easily bend steel)

This might be a bit longish so bear with me

Ranger Physiology

Evil Space Alien Physiology

Power Rangers

Morphed:
Season 2 exclusive:

Unmorphed:

Trini:

Tommy:
Before we begin. Tommy's p&a section will become this, splitting the abilities based on the season and arc

Green:

White:

Rita Repulsa:

Dino Megazord/Dinozords:

Goldar:

Pudgy Pig:

Lord Zedd:

Lord Zedd's magic and power is said to be beyond Rita's imagination, he also has an experience of at least several thousand eons of learning dark magic, being one of the greatest magicians ever and superior to Rita

Why am i saying that? Basically because of the above, i'm proposing to give Zedd all of Rita's abilities through dark magic

Range:

Starting from the simplest one, this is nothing crazy, the attacks of the Rangers can go up to 5,245 kilometers so they all scale to that for now

Kilometers with Ranged attacks (The Rangers have a range of 5,245 kilometers with their weapons)

Speed:

This should be simple, the Reaction Speed of the characters will change. Zedd can react to objects flying way fast than Serpentera which is fast enough to travel to the most distant galaxy in minutes, so
MFTL+ Reactions (Zedd can react to the Thunderzord Assault Team flying, which is capable of flying faster than Serpentera which can travel to the most distant galaxy in minutes)
Andros (the Red Space Ranger) can react to Zedd and the MMPR scale to Andros in speed (that scaling is already accepted and used on profiles)

Skill:

Won't be bibles this time

All Rangers:

Tommy:

Stamina:

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for the replies so far. Just here to inform that i have completed Zedd's blog (added summary, intelligence, standard tactics, standard equipment and Notable Attacks/Techniques)

also Rita's calc has a lot of problems as of rn, so i'll bring it up again in a future crt when it's finally good to go

Btw, when are you going to touch Boom Studios' Rangers in one of your CRTs?
i kinda already am, the profiles rn combine boom studios (and comics in general) and tv show

it is gonna change but i'm saving that for later (Continuity will be part of my cosmology CRT)

but now i believe this CRT can be applied, which i'll do when i find free time since i'm a bit busy these days

Back