• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Gaster's duck:a nightmare puppet?
Beerus:NO! her avatar. The nightmare puppet had not fully recovered.
"DO NOT CALL ME A SHE!" Nightmarionne yelled. He was so enraged by the statement that he charged at Beerus and stabbed him with his claws before throwing him through several universes.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Frankie was about to say her answer when she heard someone behind her. She quickly turned around and was shown staring at an otherwise ambiguous entity that was ripped straight out of a horror novel. Her eyes widened because it was genuinely a scary thing to see.

Silently whimpering, as screaming was genuinely not in her nature, she stumbled backward and was honestly falling off the map. But then...

" DAUGHTER !!! "

Her diary glowed as a voice both male and female ame from the book she was carrying. A nine feet teddy bear proceeded to emerge from the book, take her hand, and lung themselves back unto the fight .

"... Daddy... " . She said , crying into it's chest as the Giant teddy bear. The only man she ever was able to not fear touch her. It smiled and wrapped it's arks around her, softly stating " My Little Princess... "

The teddy then glanced at the others, before turning his attention squarely to Frankie. If one did know, it was actually his daughter.
Negative Orror: mph... 10/10 . 10/10

Decimus breaks out of the strings and punches Orror creating the most painful feeling in the world for 5 seconds, then starting again after 5 seconds of no pain.

"Did you think that I was going to impale you, neanderthal?" Decimus says, drawing Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain and stabbing himself, only for Dark Infinity to stop time.

"That is quite enough." Dark Infinity says, stabbing itself with it, and going inside Cool Cat to protect him from the attack which immediately happened. When time resumed, Cool Cat realized that he is safe from harm, and that Dark Infinity is cracked in half.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Did you think that I was going to impale you, neanderthal?" Decimus says, drawing Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain and stabbing himself, only for Dark Infinity to stop time.

"That is quite enough." Dark Infinity says, stabbing itself with it, and going inside Cool Cat to protect him from the attack which immediately happened. When time resumed, Cool Cat realized that he is safe from harm, and that Dark Infinity is cracked in half.
Uhh, I was talking about earlier when Decimus stabbed Cool Cat

BigSmoke4269 said:
PublicMinority87 said:

Uhh, I was talking about earlier when Decimus stabbed Cool Cat
(Disregard that part then)

• cool tiger creates trillion fireballs and energy balls by throwing them at everyone on the field. Then he creates red Metaverse holes and scatters them all over the arena. Then destroys the very arena and around the space creates inter-spatial gaps from which go other evil steep cats, which then unite in other cool tigers*

All cool tigers:F-UUUUUUUU-SSIIIII-OOONNN-HAAAAA

Dark Infinity crumbles, and is replaced with a new stand?

(Its up to Dark if this is fine, but this stand is an upgrade. Of course, a name I was thinking of was Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden, but its up to you.)

Back