• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

Obama Tessarect: "NO, YOU ARE THE FOOL! YOU HAVE NEVER FACED ME BEFORE! I EMANATE THE POWER OF CREATION AND THE POWER OF OBAMA!!!!! YOU ARE MERELY A SIMPLE DISTRACTION TO THE EXTENT OF MY POWER! I AM MADE UP OF 3 ANCIENT BEINGS FILLED WITH IMMENSE POWER!!! ULTRA WINCON IS NOTHING!!!!!

Beerus:I like to play with enemies so I put you in an immeasurable prison. When you seem that you have freed the prison will become more difficult and will make you weaker, if you try to destroy this property you will immediately die!

Obama tessract starts to crack. You can't do that! more and more cracks appear until he shatters like glass. Obama Prism absorbs Obama cube and sphere, gives up, and retreats to the obama dimension.

Cool Cat: FINALLY...MY POWERS HAVE RETURNED TO ME! ULTRA WINCON!

Cool Cat goes back in time repeatedly until an infinite amount of Cool Cats appear. This causes a paradox that completely obliterates Obama Prism and his pathetic dimension.

"I'M COOL CAT, AND I'M GONNA PROTECT THE KIDS!"

(not part of the story - sorry for being a dick i just came to the wiki and i was just trying to play a character. i'm sorry for getting out of hand)

Thimophy said:
(not part of the story - sorry for being a dick i just came to the wiki and i was just trying to play a character. i'm sorry for getting out of hand)
Negative Orror: itz okey

Thimophy said:
(It's ok)

Beerus:who said that higher dimension podrazumevayut under a some kind of law?But it doesn't matter....I want play *Beerus wraps body Butch threads which the tries to destroy but they become only stronger*

Cool Cat: Leave this to me.

COOL sends butch to a peaceful dimension

CAT reflects all of butch's law breaking abilities back at him

LOVES sends butch to an astral dimension where he fights himself

ALL takes away butch's abilities and gives them to cool cat

KIDS doesn't affect butch but he's dead anyways lmao

ULTRA WINCON!

*Berserk 2016 - My Brother 'Extended' start play*

Negative Ryukama:miserable bugs! * creates in the hands of two things similar on energiticheskie balls. One of them he throws at a cool cat. He tried to reflect their but understood that all his forces disappeared, Beerus pushes a in side and they both Dodge. This ball falls on the platform which is immediately destroyed and in its place there are inter spatial gaps from which come the evil cool cats*

Negative Orror: YES!!!! YES!!!!! IT'S SO DISORGANIZED!!! I LOVE IT!!!! THIS IS WHAT A TOURNAMENT SHOULD LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!

• evil cool cats teleport for back Beerus, but he knew that they will make this, so turned in the blink of an eye, but cats knew that he will make so so teleport upward and create enormous energiticheskiy balloon, but is a portal from which emanates attack destroying balloon *
Beerus:Duck...Stroheim with us?

Gaster's duck:No, he just decided to help us, he's busy with other things now.

With existence itself erased, only the strong survive - Cool Cat, The Admins, Orror and their Negative versions, Nightmare, Beerus, Dirty Butch, and Gaster's duck.

"He destroyed...everything dear to me...to kill..one..demon...and..he even failed that...

Bring him back. I want to SEE HIM BLEED!"

In his rage, Cool Cat breaks the balance within him and allows evil to take over. He turns to the Evil Cool Cats.

"YOU...ARE INFERIOR! ULTRA WINCON!"

The Evil Cool Cats are decimated.

BigSmoke4269 said:
With existence itself erased, only the strong survive - Cool Cat, The Admins, Orror and their Negative versions, Nightmare, Beerus, Dirty Butch, and Gaster's duck.
"He destroyed...everything dear to me...to kill..one..demon...and..he even failed that...

Bring him back. I want to SEE HIM BLEED!"

In his rage, Cool Cat breaks the balance within him and allows evil to take over. He turns to the Evil Cool Cats.

"YOU...ARE INFERIOR! ULTRA WINCON!"

The Evil Cool Cats are decimated.
Nightmare laughs at the slaughter. "YOU MEAN HOSTLESS?"

Back