• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got two admin approvals, you're basically not going to get another based on my past experience with the franchise.

Would that be enough to apply the changes then? I'm hesitant considering the experiences I've had doing revisions for this franchise has usually needed more than two admins

The discussion rules do say at least two staff approval, though, so. . .

hopefully the ACTUAL last bump; i have a feeling that two admin approvals could be enough considering this isn't a much much larger revision like the past four or so revisions for this series

quick heads up, your scans for type 2 madness hax got privated, so no one can see what's happening there.

Yeah, sadly, the channel that we were using for our Re;Birth 2 and Re;Birth 3 scans privated their videos on the games, so that means we'll have to search for other videos instead

Not the first time they've done this, but they've effectively cleared their entire channel, and I don't know if they're going to un-private those videos again

if it was easier to do given the scope of JRPGs I'd recommend recording the clips themselves and saving it onto imgur, that way you don't have to worry about youtube videos being privated out of nowhere.

Last edited:
I'll see about doing that; I happen to have the games myself so I can probably get it done provided I have the motivation and time to do so

Little bump-date here; I'm working to replace all of the privated scans for RB;2 and RB;3. Unfortunately, I'm too demotivated and burnt out to play through the games myself and collect the scans from there and upload them to imgur, therefore the temporary solution is to simply use other videos

However, hopefully these ones won't be privated as these videos have been up for nearly a decade and have not been touched besides being put into a playlist. If they are, then oh well, but this should be fine for the time being

At the moment, the fixed pages (that use RB;2 and RB;3 scans) should include:
If I missed a scan or multiple, I will try and fix that, but at the moment, I'm trying to take it slow and easy so as to not overwork myself in the process of fixing these

Alright, another update, I believe that every page using Re;Birth 2 and Re;Birth 3 scans have been fully (if not, mostly) updated to replace the privated scans. There's the possibility I am missing a page or that some scans have not been replaced due to oversights, however if that is the case, then just shoot me a message

Point being, I am extremely tired, I've got a headache, and I just want this (pain) to be done and over with

Am I allowed to apply the changes seeing as barely any other staff has come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back