• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Childhood characters with too many arms battle it out...

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
Wanted to make this fight forever now, but now the tiers make it fair XD

Four Arms VS Machamp

- 7-A Versions

- Speed Equalised.

- Both are bloodlust.

- Four Arms may not change into another alien.

--results--

Four Arms:

Machamp: 7

Machamp wins. Bulk Up increasing his Attack and Defense, No Guard causing Dynamic Punch to always confuse and either Fire Punch to burn or Poison Jab to poison. Thunder Punch + Smelling Slats is a powerful combination as well. Also, Counter will take all damage done to Machamp and send it back as double.

I think that if OP says Fourarms instead of Ben, this is restricted to Fourarms. But I'm not sure.

Since the links just seem to be taking me through a wild goose chase,can someone just tell me what calc Four Arms scales from?

Machamp seems to scale above a 531 megaton feat. So he does have an advantage but not a giant one.

The 531 Megatons is for Pupitar while Machamp should scale to Tyranitar which is far above Pupitar.

Should he scale to Tyranitar fully? Tho either way he would scale above the feat I think.

I guess. Not like I can really contest that given my limited knowledge on the games.

Unless this is Ben Tennyso vs Machamp, then Ben can change aliens, but this is strictly Four Arms so no.

Anyway Four Arms FRA

Jackythejack said:
Does...does four arms have any reasons?
Honestly this is pretty one-sided. Machamp has the AP advantage, stat boosts and hax, while Four Arms is pretty barren.

Machamp FRA, that's grace ig

yeah slowly noticing this... my bad XD guess this can't be added to the page.

added!

Calaca Vs said:
He should. Both are fully grown Pokemon aka third stage.
Some fully evolved Pokemon are stronger than others. Eeveelutions, Starters and Psuedos are at the top of this food chain.

However, all fully evolved Pokemon are very much superior to Pupitar regardless.

Back