• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology Downgrades & Other Things (Yes, this is happening again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But reboot is my favorite 🥺
Reboot >>>> Classic Continuity !!!
12GROSSOUTBen.png

More than this crt tbh, I am more of concerned that we aren't annoying DT too much by keep dragging her back on here. I mean, I am simply seeing myself in position of DT here and I would have gotten a quite headache (or maybe I am just thinking/worried too much? Dunno)
My favorite series was Alien Force, Ben 10 was pretty dark during all the Highbreed invasion arc.
Character wise charmcaster from UA is best ngl.

More than this crt tbh, I am more of concerned that we aren't annoying DT too much by keep dragging her back on here. I mean, I am simply seeing myself in position of DT here and I would have gotten a quite headache (or maybe I am just thinking/worried too much? Dunno)

Character wise charmcaster from UA is best ngl.
Charmcaster 🥰 🙏

So, this clears up things we now have the same number of staffs who disagree with the 2-A ratings since the opinion of GyroNutz was not being counted because it was not well clarified (until now). We can't have the possibly 2-A ratings anymore since we reached a tie now with GyroNutz's vote. I don't know how we will continue this since we reached a tie...

Last edited:
So, this clears up things we now have the same number of staffs who disagree with the 2-A ratings since the opinion of GyroNutz was not being counted because it was not well clarified (until now). We can't have the possibly 2-A ratings anymore since we reached a tie now with GyroNutz's vote. I don't know how we will continue this since we reached a tie...
Yeah it's a one of those worst case scenario ever happened on vsbw. Given 4 admins disagreement and 3 admins + 1 thread mod agreement.

Last edited:
Just to summarize and shorten Reiner's work, that's the current situation that we're dealing right now, guys.

Staff who agrees with possibly 2-A rating: @Sir_Ovens @Firestorm808 @DontTalkDT @DarkDragonMedeus

Staff who disagrees with possibly 2-A rating: @Maverick_Zero_X @GyroNutz @Eficiente @Everything12
First of all, this girl who changed her pfp to smth like this just for me to notice. Add comma's btw the name.
Perfectly balanced as all things should be.
Must be.

First of all, this girl who changed her pfp to smth like this just for me to notice. Add comma's btw the name.
̶M̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶-̶c̶o̶m̶p̶u̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶😳 ̶l̶o̶l̶

Didn't Ant said that Kukui would come to this thread to continue some of his arguments? although i probably think i can't agree that we should downgrade the universes to 2-B nor upgrade to possibly 2-A again since we are with the votes evenly matched now and bearing in mind that this thread is almost at 10 pages, i find it unlikely that most staff will come to give their opinion here, so... any suggestions?

Didn't Ant said that Kukui would come to this thread to continue some of his arguments? although i probably think i can't agree that we should downgrade the universes to 2-B nor upgrade to possibly 2-A again since we are with the votes evenly matched now and bearing in mind that this thread is almost at 10 pages, i find it unlikely that most staff will come to give their opinion here, so... any suggestions?
A wise waifu once said, sometimes no conclusion is also a conclusion.

He can simply look at the scans used to push infinite universes/dimensions in a single universe.
Ben 10 cosmology is more than that since it has beings of higher dimensions like the Contumelia, structures residing outside the sync of time and the universe like the Forge of Creation, the Chronal Randomization Barrier and more. Simply doing this would not make Ant very knowledgeable about the cosmology of the verse and we would just have another DT-like situation in this thread (thing we are trying to avoid since this thread has already gone on too long).

Ben 10 cosmology is more than that since it has beings of higher dimensions like the Contumelia, structures residing outside the sync of time and the universe like the Forge of Creation, the Chronal Randomization Barrier and more. Simply doing this would not make Ant very knowledgeable about the cosmology of the verse and we would just have another DT-like situation in this thread (thing we are trying to avoid since this thread has already gone on too long).
Are these compulsory to be known to evaluate the 2-A universe?

Besides I watched Ben 10 and these don't really change a thing when evaluating the universe being 2-A itself.

Are these compulsory to be known to evaluate the 2-A universe?

Besides I watched Ben 10 and these don't really change a thing when evaluating the universe being 2-A itself.
It does. This entire CRT has slots of crt in the reply section aside from OP itself. There are all mods except efi agrees with universe containing more than one dimensions, what he has said, most of them like "dragon's universes" are entirely unnecessary and easy to confuse ppl. His arguments contains most assumptions as there can be, the thing like universe containing more than one dimensions or not shouldn't even be a argument considering anur phaetus and ledger domain case is explicitly on it, Kevin Statement is explicitly on it but efi arguments adding assumptions and quoting things outta context is even trying to exclude something as obvious as this. There are way many things and logics and context in this crt, I myself should be enough as someone who has really watched the show 7 times to build the whole cosmology but I know that it's not on me. That said. It's not simply looking at scans but looking at whole context and logic and finding what is unnecessary and just are being argued to create a confusion. Misusing words, etc. It definitely ain't easy.

That said, let's not take it to 10 pages now and be understandable.

Of course, everything would be looked upon but i'm talking of the direct scans that prove 2-A universe besides i'm sure everyone agrees with 2-C universe so no need to debate on that anymore.

Of course, everything would be looked upon but i'm talking of the direct scans that prove 2-A universe besides i'm sure everyone agrees with 2-C universe so no need to debate on that anymore.
Holiday statement and duncan statement then.

My name Reiner wasn't inspired from AoT but rather i didn't even knew AoT anime. I just came up with it as random/unique name. Pretty sad to know it's not unique but existed in AoT already.

Alright, so after reading through all that I think both sides have good points.

I would say possibly infinite universe-sized dimensions per universe is alright, but the show is clearly playing loosely with its terminology and probably not strict in classification either. So if ya look at a feat of someone destroying the universe it should be considered whether universe means prime universe or also all dimensions (or something in-between) based on context.
And I ain't going to get into that.
Here. It's just one page before this page.

We're now awaiting for Kukui who asked this thread to be reopened and adress some new points but my guy didn't said anything in days.
New points will keep coming tbh. Donttalk has confirmed it twice by now that possibly 2A seems more fine. We have brought arguements after arguements after arguements and Donttalkdt concluded one after one after one until we all end up sitting and wait for DT, and DT said, I agree with possibly 2A. Given other disagreements, this thread doesn't have proper consensus anyway, a thread affecting entire cosmology should have a proper consensus with atleast 3 to 4 additional agreement but it doesn't just like recent dragonball cosmology. It's a waste of time, for us and for DT. He is very busy and can't just keep concluding one after another, it's endless from both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back