• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology Downgrades & Other Things (Yes, this is happening again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. It is an error, but it seems like a reasonably forgettable trivia that they created it next to say that it just exists & thus no one made it. Considering its positioning is talked about every time they go "it's another dimension", "it's an alt. dimension", etc.
It is even stated in guide books that they created nullvoid aside from show 🦣
Ok then for that
Okay.
You say that like it proves anything, why can't the Nullvoid branch off too like the universe, while being outside the universe.
Nullvoid, Dimension12, Ledgerdomain branches off exactly as many times as many times the ben Dimension in a way that each branch have the all branches align together with perfectly the same branch of other dimension that they deal with. The idea that they are within same universe and timeline is Accurate and idea that they are branching off independent of each other is just headcanon and takes more assumptions and contradicts many statements about these Dimensions being inside universe.

Legerdemain, Anur system, Dimension12, nullvoid these all Dimensions are just either homeworld of some species of the universe, or jail for the species of the universe, that's idea alone looks enough justifiable. And we have statements is just iron the things. Also your explaination seems like you already conceeded tbh. 🦣
Omniverse_Map_2.1.png

This is the way they branch, in parallel and together and in a way that each branch of ben Dimension aligns with each branch of other Dimensions perfectly (the one they deal with not with a branch that has nothing to do with their branch), they're not outside of timestream but rather inside and branching off together.

Last edited:
Also, it's not new for fiction to have universes with many Dimensions and ben 10 is one of those is not new, we only trying hardest suddenly to exclude these Dimensions out of the universe and ignoring how the lore has proceeded with them to be mere homeworlds and jail, etc is just because we now know that these Dimensions makes the universe 2B. That's not reasonable.

Just to clarify

2-B would only be accepted if we accept that every universe contains these amount of dimensions

Whether or not that is actually the case is what’s in the middle of being discussed now
We all are waiting already for DT.
Okay. That is probably fine to use then.
Everything has been said and we will prolly go in circles, it's now is open for conclusion and DT's reply only (and questions if she wants to ask)

We all are waiting already for DT.
Yes

and DT asked for clarification on Eficientes arguments on why the universes shouldn’t each contain these amount of dimensions

DT agreeing with 2-B is only going to matter here if he agrees on the universe containing 2-B amount of dimensions, otherwise it doesn’t mean anything until then.

Unless someone here have arguments and wanna propose a 2-B Ben 10 multiverse which i do have my doubts about the 2-A rating that it was gave in vsbw but i'l leave the multiverse in the way it is right now and give Reiner the benefit of the doubt since meh, i need to rewatch the whole Ben 10 series again to see those doubts better.

Last edited:
I just woke up and.... Wtf with all this derailing? Did we forgot that timestream was accepted to be Low 1C because existence being flat in comparison to time stream? Tier 1 rating is independent of this thread, so if anyone have any doubt they can just read the thread or ask the question on my wall. No more derailing.

I just woke up and.... Wtf with all this derailing? Did we forgot that timestream was accepted to be Low 1C because existence being flat in comparison to time stream? Tier 1 rating is independent of this thread, so if anyone have any doubt they can just read the thread or ask the question on my wall. No more derailing.
Actually, this is wrong. It is dependent because the fact most people agreed with low 1-C is that the universe in question is infinite, now if this passed, it is going to be questionable.

Actually, this is wrong. It is dependent because the fact most people agreed with low 1-C is that the universe in question is infinite, now if this passed, it is going to be questionable.
Again, the Space Beyond is agreed to Possibly Low 1-C. The result of this thread won't change that. Can we please refrain from derailing any further?

I actually could have answered (but avoiding as much as I can) and can discuss but this thread is at its limits to proceed with any new discussion.

His vote is actually valid.
Based on because “one side” has more? That’s borderline being a bandwagon, especially since the vote count hasn’t been updated

And besides that, there’s 2 parts of the revision. The multiverse being 2-A and the individual universes being 2-A.

Only the former has the bigger vote count on keeping 2-A.

Based on because “one side” has more? That’s borderline being a bandwagon, especially since the vote count hasn’t been updated

And besides that, there’s 2 parts of the revision. The multiverse being 2-A and the individual universes being 2-A.

Only the former has the bigger vote count on keeping 2-A.
Oh my, you would not know the pain I had when I was dealing to this in my MG cosmology thread, call it a day and count it since you are not allowed to manipulate votes based on your personal beliefs.

Oh my, you would not know the pain I had when I was dealing to this in my MG cosmology thread, call it a day and count it since you are not allowed to manipulate votes based on your personal beliefs.
Fine. The votes still need to be updated anyway, I haven’t had a chance to go through the pages to recheck.

Not that it matters as the side on downgrading the universes is still bigger. Whether they stay 2-B or not is the current debate.

I believe that @Reiner has already conducted an updated vote count. I would suggest that you request that he perform another update and revise the original post accordingly.

In my opinion, there should not be any concerns about trust, as @Reiner has consistently demonstrated fairness and reliability in the past.

I believe that @Reiner has already conducted an updated vote count. I would suggest that you request that he perform another update and revise the original post accordingly.

In my opinion, there should not be any concerns about trust, as @Reiner has consistently demonstrated fairness and reliability in the past.
This was for the staff count post staff evaluation since staff like Eficiente and DontTalk were weighing in more to the discussion.

Haven't included "leaning towards disagree" stuff, as they're not real votes and will weigh in for no reason when DT is still evaluating and others haven't cameback to see the arguments.

Pretty sure if 2-B passes and 2-A is axed we can't have Tier 1 anymore.
Well as it stands now we have majority of people who disagree and we are only awaiting 1 vote. Honestly I wished this debunk thread would've happened either before or after the tier 1 thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back