• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
With the recent revival/uncancellation of BFDIA last month, I figured now would be the time to do another one of these. And this'll be a long one, so without further ado, it's time for UPGRADES at STAKE, with the rewards being upgrades.

Objects Are Giants

A recent episode of BFDIA introduced a character named Lewis with a stated height of 10 ft, who Firey Speaker Box holds next to him and Fries. While we currently scale everyone’s sizes to Pencil’s stated size of 1.7 meters, the issue is that not only was that said in 2013 (10 years before this episode came out), but Cary stated her height in an assuming manner as if he and Michael hadn’t decided on their heights at that moment. That being said, his statement has been retconned with this new stated height. As such, any character who is measured to be within the range of Large Size Type 0 gets that very ability, and anyone with Small Size has that ability removed.

Verse Lifting Strength Upgrade

This calculation has recently been approved of which will upgrade everyone to Multi-Stellar. Four and Two should get an "At least" in their lifting stength rating considering how they have consistently overpowered the contestants in lifting strength.

Yoyle Metal Users Can Regenerate

After crashing into the ground, Ruby (Who was under the effects of Yoyle Metal) had her body severely mangled and dented, yet her body was able to revert back into her normal state at an instant. This pretty much gives every Yoyle Metal user Mid Regeneration.

Individual Ability Additions
Book
Coiny
  • New Yoyle Metal key + Yoyleberries as optional equipment: Seen here.
Eraser
Evil Leafy
FreeSmart
Ice Cube
Lightning
Nickel
Pencil
Pin
Price Tag
Puffball
Robot Flower
 Ruby
Teardrop
Tennis Ball
Two
Yellow Face
Object Physiology Additions + Changes

Changes
  • To start, Yoyle Physiology should not be here, as alternate forms cannot be allowed on physiology pages, which means that gets removed from the page and appropriately have all of its abilities transferred the users of Yoyleberries. Though, I might intend to make a Yoyleberry in the future where all of its abilities granted from it will be listed there.
  • Toon Force should not be on the page as they are never stated to possess any UES where everyone's is the same. That being said, it should be replaced with Self-Gravity Manipulation through them being capable of flying paper airplanes in impossible ways as well as being able to make their bodies fall as slow as feathers.
 Additions

Establishing A Scaling Chain

One of the justifications we have on Four's profile is him being completely unaffected from an attack from TV in TPOT 6 to the point where his screen broke. When TV attacked Four, Puffball was also contributing to the attack by pushing TV while he moves for more damage (Eraser was there too, but he didn't do much outside of adding his weight to the attack), and yet despite both of their power being used at once for the attack, Four remained unharmed and unfazed. That being said, since TV & Puffball both upscale from one-shotting bugs who scale to the standard starry sky feat (Thus making those superior to the bugs at least 1 one-shot value above 16.88 exaFOE], and that Four was unaffected by their combined attack, his durability pretty much scales to >>>33.76 exaFOE (2 * >>>16.88 exaFOE).

And this is where the scaling begins. Earlier within the same episode, Basketball could harm Four by bouncing on him multiple times, and in BFB 25, Gelatin was capable of harming Four with a slap, meaning both of them scale to >>>33.76 exaFOE. That being said, aside from Four, Gelatin, and Basketball, the following characters scale to >>>33.76 exaFOE:

(If there's anything I missed out, feel free to point out)

Lightning
Don't have enough projectiles to be danmaku
To qualify for Danmaku, the user has to be shown to create tens or dozens of projectiles in a very short timeframe (i.e., at least 20 to 24 minimum). The projectiles don't need to be created simultaneously but they should all be shown in motion at roughly the same time.
Should also have natural weaponary as during the fight she used her tip to try to stab Needle(not to mention she had used It before too to stab Donut)
New Yoyle Metal key + Yoyleberries as optional equipment: Seen here.
Sinse she only showed this form on her limbless state this should be mentioned as a weakness for this key
Don't forget Adhesive manipulation as she has none It to the recomended characters
Don't this one makes the power not be a "Yoyel metal" especific hability but a Ruby especific hability?
This also add Fusionism as she can become part of other types of water as shown when she become part of the ocean and fusing with the clouds too(the duplication is in the last CRT correct?)
This also give minor resistence to plot manipulation as Tennis ball act against the plot
For suporting evidence they also made the ballancing bean longer in the next episode
Pocket Reality Manipulation and Reality Warping: Whenever Yellow Face does an ad, the area around him warps into a pocket realm that can be accessed from the outside through a portal, which causes those inside the pocket realm to have their artstyles change
Wouldn't this also be minor plot manipulation sinse as we saw in BFB 29 the artstyle quality is directed related to the plot?
This is just biological manipulation, not power absorption, trough the fact he is implied to possible be able to steal winner arm would possible count as power absorption?... no just biological manipulation
Toon Force should not be on the page as they are never stated to possess any UES where everyone's is the same. That being said, it should be replaced with Self-Gravity Manipulation through them being capable of flying paper airplanes in impossible ways as well as being able to make their bodies fall as slow as feathers.
? disagree completly
Resistance to Plot Manipulation, Law Manipulation, and Fate Manipulation: Everyone on Just Not was able to go against the narrator's words in the narration of their journey, such as stalling when the narrator told them to go down the scary path and even refusing to kill themselves when the narrator told them to do so. Furthermore, remember what I mentioned about Book having Fate Manipulation? Given how I noted previously that any definition written inside of Book becomes true as seen when Pillow altered the definition of gravity within her, the contestants should all be unaffected by Book's definition of her being the winner of Seasons 1 and 4, as Firey won Season 1 and Flower won Season 4.
... no no, the narrator was never implied to have any type of plot manipulation and basically just social influenced them to do what he was saying
Resistance to Blood Manipulation and Bone Manipulation: Because some objects are inorganic and/or not human in any way, they do not possess blood nor bones inside of them.
Don't need It, Inorganic phisiology alread imply that
I would say this all are just feats of toon force/plot induced stupidity
Neutral on this

everything I didn't mentioned I disagree or that I'm neutral I agree

I either outright agree with or have no intention of disproving everything that I exclude from being discussed in this comment.
This might be specific to Ruby. There were other characters made of Yoyle Metal who didn't get dented by the same impact, which could imply a difference. This may be especially indicated by how Leafy died in her Yoyle Metal form by succumbing to a similar injury.

You even pointed out later that Ruby demonstrated that she can do this in her base form during BFDIA 7: Intruder Alert.
Book
Possible Fate Manipulation: Alright, this is probably the more controversial addition, so hear me out on this. As it has been established in TPOT 5, the definitions written inside of Book are true, with any alterations towards the definitions causing the new definition to become real as seen when Pillow altered the definition of gravity inside of Book in order to be capable of defying gravity. How is this relevant? Because Book has written a definition of herself on two occasions that she would be the one to win the season she is in, first being in BFDI 17 where she says that she will be the one to win Dream Island (The prize of Season 1) and the second being in BFB 13 where she says that her team (Bleh) will be the one to win the BFDI (The prize of Season 4). While this has been contradicted by the fact that those never happened and the winners of those seasons were Firey and Flower respectively (Not Book nor any of the members of Bleh), I'll explain it in a later bit.

[...]

Furthermore, remember what I mentioned about Book having Fate Manipulation? Given how I noted previously that any definition written inside of Book becomes true as seen when Pillow altered the definition of gravity within her, the contestants should all be unaffected by Book's definition of her being the winner of Seasons 1 and 4, as Firey won Season 1 and Flower won Season 4.
Nice observation, but I think that Book's definitions stating that Book will always be advantageous was just it displaying misinformation because of something like being overconfident or conceited. Book's definitions have also contained opinionative text rather than factual text, such as how it comments on how it doesn't make sense that Coiny is able to slap Firey when Firey isn't solid. Coiny can slap Firey regardless of whether or not it makes sense.
Lightning
Danmaku: Can shoot 7 streams of lightning out of himself which are powerful enough to crack the moon and drain the ocean (Which also gives him thousands of kilometers in range with this)
Danmaku is of higher scope than that, being an ability that overwhelms the target with many projectiles in a fashion that's tricky to dodge. Lightning simply did a multi-directional attack.
During the same episode, Pencil didn't hear what the contest was despite falling to Earth when it was announced. I think that it's implied that the contest wheel is loud or super hearable, not that Pencil can hear that far.
This should additionally be considered as a fourth wall break, since there's no way Tennis Ball would've phrased it as "Alright, I know I'm canonically supposed to be dead right now, but [...]" and deliberately went back to being dead after, if he naturally has this ability without it breaking fiction immersion.
Toon Force should not be on the page as they are never stated to possess any UES where everyone's is the same. That being said, it should be replaced with Self-Gravity Manipulation through them being capable of flying paper airplanes in impossible ways as well as being able to make their bodies fall as slow as feathers.
The characters all being considered as having the same toon force is one of the most non-headcanon parts of the Object Physiology page, so I'm against removing that aspect. Toon force isn't treated as an energy system here, it's pretty much the basis of why any of the average characters are anything more than regular civilians.
Resistance to Plot Manipulation, Law Manipulation, and Fate Manipulation: Everyone on Just Not was able to go against the narrator's words in the narration of their journey, such as stalling when the narrator told them to go down the scary path and even refusing to kill themselves when the narrator told them to do so.
Narrators don't inherently dictate the plot and reality; non-omniscient third person perspective narrators do exist, and I believe that this is an example of one. This narrator was specifically introduced to misguide Just Not during the episode, and has yet to be heard from again, so that narrator wasn't the same as a narrator who's meant to genuinely tell the story properly.
Resistance to Blood Manipulation and Bone Manipulation: Because some objects are inorganic and/or not human in any way, they do not possess blood nor bones inside of them.
The characters kind of do bleed during early BFDIA, but either way, the characters being considered as inorganic probably already includes them not having blood and bones.

I either outright agree with or have no intention of disproving everything that I exclude from being discussed in this comment.

This might be specific to Ruby. There were other characters made of Yoyle Metal who didn't get dented by the same impact, which could imply a difference. This may be especially indicated by how Leafy died in her Yoyle Metal form by succumbing to a similar injury.

You even pointed out later that Ruby demonstrated that she can do this in her base form during BFDIA 7: Intruder Alert.

Nice observation, but I think that Book's definitions stating that Book will always be advantageous was just it displaying misinformation because of something like being overconfident or conceited. Book's definitions have also contained opinionative text rather than factual text, such as how it comments on how it doesn't make sense that Coiny is able to slap Firey when Firey isn't solid. Coiny can slap Firey regardless of whether or not it makes sense.

Danmaku is of higher scope than that, being an ability that overwhelms the target with many projectiles in a fashion that's tricky to dodge. Lightning simply did a multi-directional attack.

During the same episode, Pencil didn't hear what the contest was despite falling to Earth when it was announced. I think that it's implied that the contest wheel is loud or super hearable, not that Pencil can hear that far.

This should additionally be considered as a fourth wall break, since there's no way Tennis Ball would've phrased it as "Alright, I know I'm canonically supposed to be dead right now, but [...]" and deliberately went back to being dead after, if he naturally has this ability without it breaking fiction immersion.

The characters all being considered as having the same toon force is one of the most non-headcanon parts of the Object Physiology page, so I'm against removing that aspect. Toon force isn't treated as an energy system here, it's pretty much the basis of why any of the average characters are anything more than regular civilians.

Narrators don't inherently dictate the plot and reality; non-omniscient third person perspective narrators do exist, and I believe that this is an example of one. This narrator was specifically introduced to misguide Just Not during the episode, and has yet to be heard from again, so that narrator wasn't the same as a narrator who's meant to genuinely tell the story properly.

The characters kind of do bleed during early BFDIA, but either way, the characters being considered as inorganic probably already includes them not having blood and bones.
We have basically the same points, nice

Only thing i can comment on is that i’m pretty sure we don’t scale combined attacks to the ap of both parties without statements or other kind of evidence for it

Don't this one makes the power not be a "Yoyel metal" especific hability but a Ruby especific hability?
Except Yoyle Metal overwrites one's physiology upon them getting it, so it was mostly a coincidence that both instances of Ruby's regeneration happened to be from 2 separate forms of her (Base & Yoyle Metal).
Wouldn't this also be minor plot manipulation sinse as we saw in BFB 29 the artstyle quality is directed related to the plot?
No? He's not altering the budget in any way.
This is just biological manipulation, not power absorption, trough the fact he is implied to possible be able to steal winner arm would possible count as power absorption?... no just biological manipulation
Inorganic Beings are immune to bio manip, though. Not to mention, stealing body parts would still count under Power Absorption since Yellow Face is gaining the capabilities of Donut's arms and Ice Cube's legs.
? disagree completly
Elaborate. You can't just say a simple "I disagree" without a reason.
... no no, the narrator was never implied to have any type of plot manipulation and basically just social influenced them to do what he was saying
A narrator is supposed to be a force that tells the story, though. You can pretty much look up a definition of a narrator to see for yourself that they pretty much tell the story. In this case, Just Not refused to follow the narrator's story and therefore they resist it.
Don't need It, Inorganic phisiology alread imply that
Not everyone has Inorganic Physiology
I would say this all are just feats of toon force/plot induced stupidity
???
This happens too consistently to feel like PIS.
That scene is either PIS now given the 10 year gap between the episode release dates or it gives Gelatin Regeneration Negation with the hammer.
Why do you think I marked it as a possibly? And not all of Book's definitions of the characters are 100% opinionative as some facts like Golf Ball's dimple count are true. Even then, they are simply resisting her definitions.
That might be PIS as well, because Ruby was also falling down with Pencil where she could hear Tennis Ball yet she couldn't hear the challenge because all of them were screaming.
There was never a narrator for the most part, though. This is a narrator specifically exclusive to Just Not's journey that's describing their journey to which they refuse to follow.

See 6th point. Also, those lines are meant to be jokes given they are objects and not humans.
Only thing i can comment on is that i’m pretty sure we don’t scale combined attacks to the ap of both parties without statements or other kind of evidence for it
They were both attacking at once, though? Why do you think we divide the result of feats done by the certain amount of people that did it?

They were both attacking at once, though? Why do you think we divide the result of feats done by the certain amount of people that did it?
Is how the wiki treats it as far as i know, from what i recall, the only kind of attacks that we accept being combined ap wise through visuals alone is energy attacks merging into one

Except Yoyle Metal overwrites one's physiology upon them getting it, so it was mostly a coincidence that both instances of Ruby's regeneration happened to be from 2 separate forms of her (Base & Yoyle Metal).
No, It don't completly overwrites, Yoyel Metal forms keep their original power outside of powers that come from the material they are made of
No? He's not altering the budget in any way.
Fair
Inorganic Beings are immune to bio manip, though. Not to mention, stealing body parts would still count under Power Absorption since Yellow Face is gaining the capabilities of Donut's arms and Ice Cube's legs.
Objects do have inorganic phisiology but they have their biology like PIN's sweeting ozee, inorganic phisiology just mean they aren't organic like humans or earth normal life forms but they can still have their own biology, they are just immune to conventional biological manipulation, for exemple, a non carbon based life form would still have inorganic phisiology, also, I still feel like power absorption sounds like the wrong power but okay, It's fair game to say It's both biological manipulation and power absorption
Elaborate. You can't just say a simple "I disagree" without a reason.
You are really tring to say the objects don't have toon force? OH GIRL! 90% of their powers come from toon force, regeneration, duplication, Bubble holding stars, etc. Toon force is the priging of any power that came from a gag, even the likes of TD laser finger
Not everyone has Inorganic Physiology
Fair... Trough I would prefere that to stay in the object phisiology profile as they are.... objects :V

A narrator is supposed to be a force that tells the story, though. You can pretty much look up a definition of a narrator to see for yourself that they pretty much tell the story. In this case, Just Not refused to follow the narrator's story and therefore they resist it.
\/
The narrator in that episode was just a disenbodied voice, You would need a lot more proof to say It had plot manipulation
Why do you think I marked it as a possibly? And not all of Book's definitions of the characters are 100% opinionative as some facts like Golf Ball's dimple count are true. Even then, they are simply resisting her definitions.
I have to say, there is one thing contradicting the "what is writen on book is true" the fact barf bag basically did the same thing to a the slowes train in the world by rewriting It's name to "the fastest train in the world" this seen like much more conceptual manipulation that if a writen fact is modified by a object that new writing will become true, saying that Book can manipulate fate and that the others resist It is a no no, again, You would need much more proof of that, the narrator and book thing are at best 2 surporting feats, wortles alone but could help solidifie another feat if It existed
That might be PIS as well, because Ruby was also falling down with Pencil where she could hear Tennis Ball yet she couldn't hear the challenge because all of them were screaming.
Fair, but both are assumptions and I have to say I belive more into the wheel beingh loud as F
There was never a narrator for the most part, though. This is a narrator specifically exclusive to Just Not's journey that's describing their journey to which they refuse to follow.
"Describing the journey" he never actually did any plot manipulation, the best thing You can say is that he could possible be the one making them find the slids or the spikes with It's narration, but still too much especulation
We basically divide by 2 when a feat is made by 2 characters, with each one beingh half of the feat

As a way of showing I finished my Haitus, I'll just give my opinions With
Objects Are Giants
A recent episode of BFDIA introduced a character named Lewis with a stated height of 10 ft, who Firey Speaker Box holds next to him and Fries. While we currently scale everyone’s sizes to Pencil’s stated size of 1.7 meters, the issue is that not only was that said in 2013 (10 years before this episode came out), but Cary stated her height in an assuming manner as if he and Michael hadn’t decided on their heights at that moment. That being said, his statement has been retconned with this new stated height. As such, any character who is measured to be within the range of Large Size Type 0 gets that very ability, and anyone with Small Size has that ability removed.
I agree with this. While someone can argue that the world isn't made in mind with them being 10 ft, I would argue that there never was an official statement to begin with and the statement officially said is literally a decade old (unless you count the among us shorts of Match's Height)
Verse Lifting Strength Upgrade

This calculation has recently been approved of which will upgrade everyone to Multi-Stellar. Four and Two should get an "At least" in their lifting stength rating considering how they have consistently overpowered the contestants in lifting strength.
It's a calculation that was approved so it looks good
I agree with this. As for the argument Lemon made, I would argue that there isn't evidence that objects can just do that without the Yoyle Berry so unless you show it, it's safe to go this route
Book
Agree on the first two. While I do generally agree on fate manipulation, it should be noted that Book's writings are usually opinionated. It seems likley that it only works if it is a true, non-opinionated statement or definition. Maybe put limited Fate Manipulation (or clarify it)
Lightning
This would be an attack he can do and give him a range buff but not Danmaku. Danmaku is like 20+ objects I think
I agree on the first one but James already critiqued the 2nd one. I find it more likley the wheel is very loud
On the 2nd one, you forgot to put "via Yoyle Berry" unless you agree with Lemon
I agree with both. Just b/c TB was doing a fourth wall break doesn't mean he didn't resurrect regardless
  • To start, Yoyle Physiology should not be here, as alternate forms cannot be allowed on physiology pages, which means that gets removed from the page and appropriately have all of its abilities transferred the users of Yoyleberries. Though, I might intend to make a Yoyleberry in the future where all of its abilities granted from it will be listed there.
I agree with this
  • Toon Force should not be on the page as they are never stated to possess any UES where everyone's is the same. That being said, it should be replaced with Self-Gravity Manipulation through them being capable of flying paper airplanes in impossible ways as well as being able to make their bodies fall as slow as feathers.
This doesn't make sense. It's been mostly agreed upon that Toon Force is a thing that all objects do since they don't have any differences (plus why don't they just behave like normal civilians if they don't have Toon Force). I also don't agree with Self-Gravity Manipulation as a result.
 Additions
I remember justifying it with a feat of Bubble holding a star that is many lightyears away in BFDI 21 but it was seen as Toon Force.
Maybe now that we see some examples of this we could argue that the feat above was a combination of Toon Force and Elasticity (increasing her range to Interstellar)
A Narrator doesn't inherently affect a plot so it isn't likley that it is doing that. I also argued against this by stating how Book's definition had to be a true or factual statement/definition. Most of the stuff she just wrote was opinionated or hadn't happened yet
I agree with this
Establishing A Scaling Chain

One of the justifications we have on Four's profile is him being completely unaffected from an attack from TV in TPOT 6 to the point where his screen broke. When TV attacked Four, Puffball was also contributing to the attack by pushing TV while he moves for more damage (Eraser was there too, but he didn't do much outside of adding his weight to the attack), and yet despite both of their power being used at once for the attack, Four remained unharmed and unfazed. That being said, since TV & Puffball both upscale from one-shotting bugs who scale to the standard starry sky feat (Thus making those superior to the bugs at least 1 one-shot value above 16.88 exaFOE], and that Four was unaffected by their combined attack, his durability pretty much scales to >>>33.76 exaFOE (2 * >>>16.88 exaFOE).

And this is where the scaling begins. Earlier within the same episode, Basketball could harm Four by bouncing on him multiple times, and in BFB 25, Gelatin was capable of harming Four with a slap, meaning both of them scale to >>>33.76 exaFOE. That being said, aside from Four, Gelatin, and Basketball, the following characters scale to >>>33.76 exaFOE:

(If there's anything I missed out, feel free to point out)
Nice chain scale

I agree with this. As for the argument Lemon made, I would argue that there isn't evidence that objects can just do that without the Yoyle Berry so unless you show it, it's safe to go this route
Ruby literaly did the same thing without Yoyel metal
On the 2nd one, you forgot to put "via Yoyle Berry" unless you agree with Lemon
If You click the link You will see that this is another clip of Ruby doing It without the Yoyel berry

That scene is either PIS now given the 10 year gap between the episode release dates or it gives Gelatin Regeneration Negation with the hammer.
Although the Yoyle Metal forms of the characters override the material that they're usually made of, their materials seemingly aren't the origin of their regeneration. Ruby's regeneration is probably based in toon force, seeing as how she cartoonishly popped back to normal, rather than having her body conventionally restructure itself like it has a typical "healing factor" as some people may call it. Ruby in particular received the same injury in both her base form and Yoyle Metal form, yet proceeded to pop back to normal in the same way both times, so I think that it should be treated as evidence that the "pop back to normal" action is something she can do in particular, rather than it being dismissed as mere coincidence.

Also, Ruby's "pop back to normal" that I mentioned isn't only regeneration. Along with immediately recovering from her injuries, she also immediately regained her stamina and stopped being dizzy. It's not as though accelerated stamina regaining and a resistance to dizziness are also caused by being made of Yoyle Metal. Surely you'd agree with that, right?

I don't see how the huge time gap between early BFDIA and modern BFDIA is relevant to the validity of the information that I presented. We still use information from all over the BFDI series, regardless of the time it was released. The idea that Gelatin's unparticular weapon that he only used once has the secret ability to negate regeneration seems like a stretch to me.
It seems that you did label this proposal as "Possible"; I didn't edit any words in. It's fine if you're more confident about your idea.

Anyway, I didn't claim that all of Book's definitions are opinionative, and they don't need to all be for my point to make sense. My point is that it can be observed that not everything written in Book is meant to purely factually tell reality and dictate reality. I'll provide a specific example. The following definition implies that Book's definitions don't clairvoyantly know everything: "Dora - a weird squeaking blob of flesh. They say she speaks "perfect Spanish"... but seriously, who can understand that hideous thing?" This indicates that Book's definitions are unfamiliar with Dora and her language. Maybe this is why Book was interested in learning about Dora during BFB. If all of reality is told by text in Book, then her definitions would need to know everything.

For all we know, Pillow altering the laws of gravity by editing the definition within Book during BFDI:TPOT 5: Fishes and Dishes could be an ability that Pillow has, not Pillow using an ability that Book has to her advantage. I think that seems to be what is indicated. Book was even surprised by what Pillow managed to achieve. Pillow having this ability could even be in accordance with the fact that characters have demonstrated gravity manipulation on a different occasion during BFB 5: Fortunate Ben.
Ruby was closer to Earth when she heard Tennis Ball compared to when the contest was announced though, and Ruby even heard Tennis Ball despite the other characters screaming. This counts as enhanced senses for Ruby, but it's not the same as what you initially proposed.
This doesn't change the fact that not all narrators have plot manipulation just because they're a disembodied voice that describes specific events that happen. I think that the narrator of Just Not's journey isn't one that should be considered as having reliable ties to the plot, rather than one that's merely meant to troll the characters and end up getting disobeyed because the characters have common sense. This narrator is more of a character of their own that was set up by the plot to mislead Just Not until the team lost patience and naturally rebelled.
See 6th point. Also, those lines are meant to be jokes given they are objects and not humans.
Yes.

Objects do have inorganic phisiology but they have their biology like PIN's sweeting ozee, inorganic phisiology just mean they aren't organic like humans or earth normal life forms but they can still have their own biology, they are just immune to conventional biological manipulation, for exemple, a non carbon based life form would still have inorganic phisiology, also, I still feel like power absorption sounds like the wrong power but okay, It's fair game to say It's both biological manipulation and power absorption
The official Biological Manipulation page states "Ability to manipulate organic beings.". This matter is confusing, because objects don't have biology in the way that the VS Battles Wiki means it in "Biology Manipulation", but Yellow Face did control their bodies in some specific way, taking their limbs. I think that "Power Absorption" best describes the ability, since the gumballs let Yellow Face supernaturally steal limbs from other characters and let him immediately know how to use them.
Fair... Trough I would prefere that to stay in the object phisiology profile as they are.... objects :V
Some of the object characters include organic beings, such as Flower, so considering the object characters as generally inorganic would be misleading.

The official Biological Manipulation page states "Ability to manipulate organic beings.". This matter is confusing, because objects don't have biology in the way that the VS Battles Wiki means it in "Biology Manipulation", but Yellow Face did control their bodies in some specific way, taking their limbs. I think that "Power Absorption" best describes the ability, since the gumballs let Yellow Face supernaturally steal limbs from other characters and let him immediately know how to use them.

In AIB, the limbs might be made of flesh. Oodle gave the object characters limbs that were initially not associated with them, after all. In BFDI, the color of an object and their limbs have the same chemical structure, as stated during IDFB 1: Welcome Back. Even if the limbs of object characters in AIB and the limbs of object characters in BFDI are the same, Oodle's profile could outright be incorrect. The official ability page has priority over a random example of the ability being listed and given a justification in a character's profile.

An interesting detail that this brought to my attention is that the only people who have edited the content of that profile, at the time of me posting this message, are me, you and Psychomaster35.

In AIB, the limbs might be made of flesh. Oodle gave the object characters limbs that were initially not associated with them, after all. In BFDI, the color of an object and their limbs have the same chemical structure, as stated during IDFB 1: Welcome Back. Even if the limbs of object characters in AIB and the limbs of object characters in BFDI are the same, Oodle's profile could outright be incorrect. The official ability page has priority over a random example of the ability being listed and given a justification in a character's profile.
I will do a GQT later to get to the botton of It
An interesting detail that this brought to my attention is that the only people who have edited the content of that page are me, you and Psychomaster35.
I wonder qho made It then

I will do a GQT later to get to the botton of It
Alright. Maybe the questions and answers thread will reveal something I didn't know about.
I wonder qho made It then
It was Psychomaster35 who made Oodle's profile. Not that this matters of course, I just found it funny how easy it is to tell that there are few contributors to object shows on the VS Battles Wiki, so I mentioned what I saw.

Alright. Maybe the questions and answers thread will reveal something I didn't know about.
I'm 78,4701% busy now, so I will do It later
It was Psychomaster35 who made Oodle's profile. Not that this matters of course, I just found it funny how easy it is to tell that there are few contributors to object shows on the VS Battles Wiki, so I mentioned what I saw.
Damn... Didn't expected Psycho would do such a bad profile

I agree with mostly everything here except for a few things. Anything involving Fate Manip, Plot Manip, and Law Manip in this thread will have to get a disagree from me. Its just very iffy overall

Tennisball's Limited Resurrection should be noted to be Non-Combat Applicable in the justification section. Instinctive Action doesn't seem applicable. Its not even really a death reflex since Tennisball was completely conscious of what he was doing

For the scaling chain, you might wanna bring up how Ruby could casually kill Book and Pencil

I agree with mostly everything here except for a few things. Anything involving Fate Manip, Plot Manip, and Law Manip in this thread will have to get a disagree from me. Its just very iffy overall

Tennisball's Limited Resurrection should be noted to be Non-Combat Applicable in the justification section. Instinctive Action doesn't seem applicable. Its not even really a death reflex since Tennisball was completely conscious of what he was doing

For the scaling chain, you might wanna bring up how Ruby could casually kill Book and Pencil
Please also read mine and James opnions, Toon Force should really not be removed from the object phisiology page and there is quite a lot of other mistakes both of us mentioned

I agree that Toon Force should stay, though what else should I specifically give my opinion on?

No to Yoyel Metal regeneration
Basically no to Enchanced senses that come from hearing the wheel
Not enough for Danmaku
Bone/Blood manipulation is unecessarie to anyone that has Inorganic Phisiology, everyone else that isn't yellow face(was showed to have bones) , David, Dora etc is okay trough sinse there are plant based characters too

I think that's It

I agree

Seems fine

Not enough for Danmaku
Thats fine
Bone/Blood manipulation is unecessarie to anyone that has Inorganic Phisiology, everyone else that isn't yellow face(was showed to have bones) , David, Dora etc is okay trough sinse there are plant based characters too
Fair enough

Yeah, just send them to my account message wall (on the forum, not the wiki)

Sure, I concede with the Fate/Plot/Law stuff getting added then.
Uhh, no? Firey was no longer fire after his body turned into Yoyle Metal which made him vulnerable to heat and Bubble was no longer a bubble after her body turned into Yoyle Metal which allowed her to survive things that normally would've killed her in her base form. Just because Ruby did the regeneration in both her base and Yoyle Metal form was a mere coincidence, and there have been instances of characters in fiction being able to bypass others' regeneration upon striking them, such as Classic Sonic bypassing Chaos' High-Mid Regeneration through striking him.
I should note that Pencil was the only one who heard the sound of the wheel while the others couldn't hear it to the point they questioned her after she reacted. Ruby could hear Tennis Ball on the ground from the sky, yet she couldn't even remember the challenge. They most likely ended up forgetting what the challenge was due to hitting the wheel to cause it to spin again.
It should still be added because not everyone has Inorganic Physiology. There does exist organic materials that aren't blood or bones.

Uhh, no? Firey was no longer fire after his body turned into Yoyle Metal which made him vulnerable to heat and Bubble was no longer a bubble after her body turned into Yoyle Metal which allowed her to survive things that normally would've killed her in her base form. Just because Ruby did the regeneration in both her base and Yoyle Metal form was a mere coincidence, and there have been instances of characters in fiction being able to bypass others' regeneration upon striking them, such as Classic Sonic bypassing Chaos' High-Mid Regeneration through striking him.
no... not.... just no, Ruby regeneration has nothing to do with her material, firey has, that's the diference
I should note that Pencil was the only one who heard the sound of the wheel while the others couldn't hear it to the point they questioned her after she reacted. Ruby could hear Tennis Ball on the ground from the sky, yet she couldn't even remember the challenge. They most likely ended up forgetting what the challenge was due to hitting the wheel to cause it to spin again.
no, still too much assumption, and nothing really say the other didn't heard and that pencil didn't just heard first and announced
t should still be added because not everyone has Inorganic Physiology. There does exist organic materials that aren't blood or bones.
I menioned that, yes

I have much of the same thoughts as Lonkitt, and I have read the comments thoroughly, most of the proposals are fine, but Toon Force should stay and some of the more Meta level hax abilities might be iffy.

I have much of the same thoughts as Lonkitt, and I have read the comments thoroughly, most of the proposals are fine, but Toon Force should stay and some of the more Meta level hax abilities might be iffy.

Not enough for Danmaku

I think that's It
Please give thouse a look too

Not enough for Danmaku

I think that's It
no... not.... just no, Ruby regeneration has nothing to do with her material, firey has, that's the diference

no, still too much assumption, and nothing really say the other didn't heard and that pencil didn't just heard first and announced

I menioned that, yes
These conclusions seems fine to me.

Back