• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc on the Annoying Dog's dimensional tiering (Deez Ds are Nuts)

I think base Asriel should be low 2-C due to hyper goner which is his strongest attack. Many person here would say that Asriel is stronger than flowey but remember that Asriel was holding back (even more than when he was omega flowey). Frisk being unable to hurt Asriel is certainly the same reason as napstablook; being intangible. After all, we didn't saw Asriel dodging like sans would do.

Wait, the fact that he was holding back makes him weaker?

Also, the fact that he didn't destroy the entire multiverse and the fact that he doesn't dodge in battle? The latter is an extreme non sequitur, and with regard to the former, Asriel could destroy all timelines if he wanted to. He actually states during the fight that he doesn't, and that he only wants to reset the timeline over and over. Being infinitely superior to a 2-B still makes you 2-A as well, as far as I am aware.

You don't get it.

This is the fact that he can destroy only one timeline in his base form that makes him weaker. Asriel, of course, could destroy all timelines if he wanted to but only by unleashing his full power.

So full power Asriel is still 2A

Raian230 said:
Even in base he is infinitely superior to Photoshop Flowey.
If he really was infinitely superior in base(not full power) to Photoshop Flowey, his strongest attack wouldn't just destroy one timeline. Photoshop Flowey was creating and destroying timelines simultaneously in his fight.

His attack doesn't actually destroy the timeline, just resets it. He doesn't want to destroy any timeline, we've been over this. His stats still indicate he is infinitely superior to Flowey. He's not automatically at most Low 2-C because he uses a Low 2-C attack. And him going from 2-B to Low 2-C after GAINING the equivalent of a human soul, only to jump to 2-A in the second part of the fight makes no sense.

Again Frisk was completely unable to harm Asriel, despite being determined to the point of regenerating their very soul. I'd imagine Frisk wouldn't even need the SOULs help to damage Omega Flowey with that much DT. It kinda shows that the stats aren't bluffing...and by kinda, I mean with very little doubt

@The Foolish Omniscient Guy

"I think base Asriel should be low 2-C due to hyper goner which is his strongest attack."

I'm sorry and not to be rude or anything but what did you just say? I must not heard you correctly after you randomly just claimed that a casually held back Asriel Dreemurr using one of his attacks via Hyper Goner is automatically his "strongest attack" out of nowhere from your response.

"Many person here would say that Asriel is stronger than flowey but remember that Asriel was holding back (even more than when he was omega flowey)."

You're still saying that Asriel while held back is regardlessly superior to Flowey though & there's nothing wrong with stating that since it's correct anyways.

"Frisk being unable to hurt Asriel is certainly the same reason as napstablook; being intangible. After all, we didn't saw Asriel dodging like sans would do."

Asriel Dreemurr isn't intangible, he just has nigh-invulnerability. The dude is filled with over 300 monsters souls (well actually is an unlimited amount since the humans from UT killed countless of monsters but you get the point), so he wouldn't be "intangible." Also, not to mention that he moves in a speed that Frisk has a huge difficulty of keeping up with & has infinite defense which pretty much makes all physical attacks useless against him as a 4D being after all.

Asriel is good enough as is just simply staying a higher-end of 2-A if that's true.

All and all this is complete cobblers to say the least.

Back