• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he reacted to instantaneous teleportation, and did multiple actions in the span of 0 time, or before 0 time even passed?

That sounds about right for the verse. Let's upgrade them all to immeasurable for being faster than instant.

What even is being argued? Is Karlsefni or whatever their name is arguing it's teleportation? That would literally be an infinite/immeasurable speed feat for Doffy
No, there was a considerable distance that Law's sword would have to travel to reach the body of the doflamingo.

Yes, but you're arguing teleportation for teleporting. Which is instant. The distance is irrelevant if the time is 0.
You haven't even bothered to research the scene being discussed. The only thing teleported was Law's body, not the sword stroke that hadn't even been carried out.

...and the sword teleported with him, to a spot where it would've been piercing Doflamingo. If you teleport a sword into someone to stab them, you don't have to swing it.

3.jpg

Doflamingo was advancing and gaining distance from Law's current position, and as we can see, he reacted before the blow was delivered.

So he reacted to instantaneous teleportation, and did multiple actions in the span of 0 time, or before 0 time even passed?

That sounds about right for the verse. Let's upgrade them all to immeasurable for being faster than instant.
Reacting to teleportation does not need any of that, it's totally possible to predict where the teleporter will appear and how they will attack afterwards, it becomes even easier when there is a power that helps doing that (Kenbu).

And Law appeared behind Doffy and then attacked with the sword, or why don't we use the anime? It seems to be a situation where a timeframe (from Law ppearing to the point he attacks) would be useful.

Anyway, we can clearly see that you didn't even know about the scene being discussed, and yet you acted arrogantly. Has no shame?

Anyways

Doflamingo used Haki to negate his attack.

If it was a regular attack he would've regularly dodged like everything else.

Are we done here?

I missed the stab part in what King said. I was working off what I saw. So I don't really have any shame in it; I didn't have the right info.

I don't mind being wrong when i'm wrong.

Anyways

Are we done here?
No, he used haki to grab a sword and he wanted to counter attack, he does not need haki in attacks because his AP is that much greater, but we all know Oda treats blades as being able to damage anyone without special skins.

Also let’s not forget smokers quote and him blocking laws attack. IMO nothing has debunked spatial manipulation.

Also Doflamingo stated that law would not be able to amputate vergo due to his haki. But he didn’t expect Law to have improved his haki to surpass vergo’s at that moment.

I believe Doflamingo’s speculation proves that with a stronger haki, law’s spatial manipulation can be negated.
Since he has been searching and studying law’s fruit for a long time to achieve his own goal his speculation has enough credibility imo.

Last edited:
Hmm, we have quotes saying him improving his haki is what allowed to cut Vergo? Because i thought he improved his DF, i also don't see how increasing his haki would allow his DF to bypass resistances.

If the stronger the user’s haki is, the more he resists Law’s Df, then the opposite can also be applied right? (The stronger Law’s haki is, the less law’s opponents resist his df)

Of course this “theory” that haki stops Law’s ability is based on some of the things listed above, but common sense can also be applied right? This explains why law can’t just destroy every top tier opponent he comes across and become pirate king with his op ass fruit.

Last edited:
Considering that Law apparently can't Shambles Kaido and Big Mom, wouldn't that still be a resistance to spatial manip for stronger haki users?

I think the opposite in this case would be Law's DF being able to surpass their haki, not Law's haki upgrading his DF.

Also, i think we can just wait a bit more to add this resistence specifically, since i think we will get more confirmation of it's existence or inexistence in the current battle.

Talking about that, if Kaido has strong enough haki to null everything, how exactly he was affected by Gamma Knife?

it is a DF attack, so it should be nulled

I did a bit of research and i found out Law stated that not even someone of Doflamingo's caliber can survive it, meaning that doffy’s haki wasn’t strong enough to stop his ultimate technique. So i guess haki can stop or at least resist gamma knife if it’s strong enough .

edit: or maybe just overall resistance to getting your organs destroyed idk tbh

Last edited:
Why not? Resistance isn't immunity. If a stronger technique is used against your resistance then it could work.
Because the same way we have no proof Kaido was using haki against Gamma Knife we have no proof he is using it at any point, thus Law not using space hax is PIS.

Gamma Knife is a dura negating move.

Unless we wanna give Haki dura negation resistance, don't use gamma knife as an example.

Same with Shambles, that is not an attack. They're not immune to teleportation.

Busoshoku Haki Revision

This is gonna be a lot. In fact, it was so much that I put every resistance in a spoiler.

Resistance to Heat and Fire Manipulation

Regeneration Negation: Mid

Resistance to Spacial Manip

Resistance to Intangibility Negation and to Resistance Negation

Marco and Vista hit Akainu with Haki but their attacks don’t stop him from turning into magma

I quote a reddit user from this thread.

Doflamingo with a Buso Brute force attack couldn’t harm Luffy, and his body stayed rubber

Katakuri can bypass Luffy’s resistance to Resistance Negation with a Buso Brute force attack, something done via superior Buso

Resistance to Petrification, Paralysis, Corrosion, and Poison Manipulation

Shinokuni is created from Smiley (H2S gas), which has corrosive properties

Shinokuni Petrifies and Paralyzes whoever it touches

Luffy’s Armament Haki wasn’t affected by the Shinokuni’s virus even though he made clear contact, it just crumbled off

Resistance to All Elements that fall under the Logia Category

Via above, it’s shown that even with Haki, you’re still touching the specific element.

All elements that involve logias should be under the resistances of Busoshoku haki.

Extras

We should remove Non-Physical Interaction and replace it with Elemental Intangibility Negation, since we see that Non-Physical Interaction via Buso doesn't work on Prometheus.

In conclusion​

Busoshoku Haki should get a lot of buffs.
Agree tho

Gamma Knife is a dura negating move.

Unless we wanna give Haki dura negation resistance, don't use gamma knife as an example.

Same with Shambles, that is not an attack. They're not immune to teleportation.
WTF? Gamma Knife is Radiation manipulation, and just like any other element created by DFs it would be natural radiation, what are you even trying to say here?

Anyways

Are we done here?
That's not quite true. Doflamingo has just stood still and blocked Luffy's punches before. He doesn't dodge everything.

Anyways

Are we done here?
That's not quite true. Doflamingo has just stood still and blocked Luffy's punches before. He doesn't dodge everything.

WTF? Gamma Knife is Radiation manipulation, and just like any other element created by DFs it would be natural radiation, what are you even trying to say here?
It literally attacks the internal organs, isn’t that durability neg. I don’t think we’ve seen a haki user coat the inside of their body with haki

It literally attacks the internal organs, isn’t that durability neg. I don’t think we’ve seen a haki user coat the inside of their body with haki
Space hax is quite internal as well (mainly the heart thing, but the others are as well), and you guys are still saying haki should null space hax, so?

Look, i don't disagree with resistance to Ope Ope's space hax, Doffy clearly wasn't chopped by Injection shot, Smoker said that about Tashi's haki, and Doffy talking about vergo's haki (even tho there is a small chance he was just hyping) are absolutely valid imo, but the rest simply isn't, what protected the Jitte was the Kairoseki tip, something that is not related to haki.

Look, i don't disagree with resistance to Ope Ope's space hax, Doffy clearly wasn't chopped by Injection shot, Smoker said that about Tashi's haki, and Doffy talking about vergo's haki (even tho there is a small chance he was just hyping) are absolutely valid imo, but the rest simply isn't, what protected the Jitte was the Kairoseki tip, something that is not related to haki.

Although a Df user loses their powers when they touch Sea-stone, their powers can still be used on and affect Seastone, as long as the user is not making contact with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back