• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing natural about what Sugar does :S
Hehehehe
As I said we apply DF resistance to Haki for obvious stated reasons, but I do not recall Haki being cites as effective in more natural efects.
You mena agianst other Verses? It would not. Unless there was a stipulation for verse equalization.
Devil Fruits don't have like an inverse power system like Ki or anything, it just changes the users' DNA and allows them to use abilities. Haki is noted to be good against Devil Fruits specifically because those are the only powers in the series (except the side abilities, I know).

Idk if verse equalization would apply.

DFs are just abilities via DNA modifications from Devil Fruits. A DF ability is basically the same as a quirk (except the method to gaining the power).

And with verse equalization in the case of where DFs = out of verse abilities, it's not like they nullify every single ability.

The abilities inverse (DF abilities) should be what they resist out of verse, which is a lot.

Idk if verse equalization would apply.

DFs are just abilities via DNA modifications from Devil Fruits. A DF ability is basically the same as a quirk (except the method to gaining the power).

And with verse equalization in the case of where DFs = out of verse abilities, it's not like they nullify every single ability.

The abilities inverse (DF abilities) should be what they resist out of verse, which is a lot.

I agree with you, just like elements and such don’t need verse equalization, cause you know.. water is water and fire is fire, No matter which verse you’re on. DNA is DNA unless it’s stated otherwise or we are dealing with beings that are not in tune with normal biology.

MPHqqXU.png

Another example of spacial manip resistance

I meant that it is not a spacial manipulation blow.
If it wasn't regular spacial manip, he wouldn't have had to catch the blade with haki, he would've dodged it easily like he has to all of his other attacks.

He had enough time to dodge, grab the blade, and turn on haki in the span of no time because teleportation. Love to see it.
He just took the sword before.Doflamingo never had the speed to react to the G4, but even so he had a physical reaction to protect himself with busoshoku, his debauchery doesn't make sense.

Ah, yes. He grabbed the sword before Law teleported and attempted to cut him with the sword.

Immeasurable speed Doflamingo, anyone?
I'll take it.
Even if it is the injection shot, the hax of this ability only works where the tip of the sword is directed, which did not happen with doflamingo. Common cutting blow.
You can't convince me Law missed when he did a piercing attack and he looked at him before he did it. No way

No, I meant that he took the sword BEFORE it hit some part of the arm. And it's possible, the teleport just changed Law's body position, not his sword path.

What even is being argued? Is Karlsefni or whatever their name is arguing it's teleportation? That would literally be an infinite/immeasurable speed feat for Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back