• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Passive logia intangibility is straight forward and should've always been a thing.
Pretty much
The one I'm slightly iffy about is Law's powernul. I think the Ace LN clarifies that you can use your haki in tandem with your df, right? Maybe Law just uses it with his DF when facing logias? That's why their elemental intangibility is turned off when they're within his DF's borders (the squares for the hearts, and room altogether) because it's less powernul and more Haki+DF specifically for logia-countering.
Law was in Wano and Caesar's heart was in WCI and Bege (no haki) could hold and squeeze his heart
The haki resistance itself is more or less> Kin isn't "dead" and his body continues to be alive while carrying Kin's consciousness across his parts, so he can use said consciousness/Will to use his haki all the same.
It might be an Ope-Ope specific thing, but I'm not sure. I'll remain neutral on that for now.
Gotcha

For the passive logia thing. I'm not against it, I just don't have much of an opinion regarding it. But if it works while their asleep then I guess it's fine.

Agree with passive logias.

Regarding power null, I believe it works that way because Law is affecting their "real bodies" to steal their "real" hearts, completely independent of their logia forms or abilities. Kinda similar to how Buso affects their "real" bodies directly and ignores their logia forms entirely.
But that's just my headcanon, so I'll remain neutral on this point.

Last edited:
Regarding power null, I believe it works that way because Law is affecting their "real bodies" to steal their "real" hearts, completely independent of their logic forms or abilities. Kinda similar to how Buso affects their "real" bodies directly and ignores their logia forms entirely.
But that's just my headcanon, so I'll remain neutral on this point.
That's true but they can't do anything with the heart, while with haki they can still stay in logia form. Like their powers can't be activated similarly to sea stone which is power null I think but kinda more effective tho that's what I think, it is confusing tho

That's true but they can't do anything with the heart, while with haki they can still stay in logia form. Like their powers can't be activated similarly to sea stone which is power null I think but kinda more effective tho that's what I think, it is confusing tho
They don't transform their "real" bodies to begin with. It is weird though, admittedly, which is why I'm neutral on this.

Logia Intangibility Issue​

Where is it ever stated or shown that logias don't automatically transform? And where is it stated that it's an on guard concept?
The only time this is hinted to is when Luffy rocketed into Smoker, but that's a clear gag moment.

Sabo said that he kept dodging by accident even though he didn't need to, shown by the fact that he kept dodging, and while he was tagged he kept automatically transforming.
Crocodile got his head sliced while off guard and transformed.
Smoker was cut in half off guard and transformed.
Ace was REPEATEDLY attacked and kept transforming.
Enel FELL ASLEEP and was transforming while asleep to dodge Kamakiri's attacks.
Kizaru was visibly off guard and transformed naturally.

Even when Smoker was knowingly off guard, he was surprised someone could tag him. If it was a reaction based thing, he wouldn't be surprised.

Also, Rayleigh doesn't bring up "blitzing a logia" when he talks about how to negate their abilities.

The apparent narrative of "oh they can transform but they need to be on guard" is unfounded, headcanon, and contradicted time and time again. It needs to be removed.

Trafalgar Law Mes Addition​

Trafalgar Law should get Power Nullification.

When he pushes out the hearts of logias, they lose their logia ability in their heart to where anybody can interact with their heart, even non haki users like Caesar and Bege.

Haki Resistance​

Haki should get resistance to Power Nullification.

Although Devil Fruit abilities are nullified when the limbs are disconnected (from above), Haki isn't, and Kin'emon can use Haki to sense presences while disconnected from others.
i agree with the intangibility part but i am neutral about the powernull case

all Logia Users have their own nature of power, some way to counter them is to attack them with the opposite material or Nullify their DF Power or Negate them. Have Higher AP doesn't mean can Harm Logia.

I agree with this

So Logia is always active?
or is there an activation?

For Trafalgar Law power null agree

and Haki resistance to power null too

Does the op need updating to explain some of the points that has happened in the thread? Could make it more understanding and stuff

Or is it updated already? Or is it not needed?

What confuses you? Robin caught a logia off guard and sprouted a limb on him. Aren't you arguing that it's automatic, which means that shouldn't have been feasible?
What does this have to do with hurting him?
Is she now unable to sprout limbs on logias?

What does this have to do with hurting him?
Is she now unable to sprout limbs on logias?
Why are you changing the argument now? This is about whether it's an on guard concept which it is as proven by the scan. Croc dodged the water and thought he was safe but was caught "off guard" by her sprouting a limb directly on his body. It needs to be activated, period.

Why are you changing the argument now? This is about whether it's an on guard concept which it is as proven by the scan. Croc dodged the water and thought he was safe but was caught "off guard" by her sprouting a limb directly on his body. It needs to be activated, period.
You aren't making any sense.

We said it needs to be activated. We're saying it's automatically activated.

Water negates his powers, mid transformation or not.
No one's talking to you lol
He's allowed to speak.

You aren't making any sense.

We said it needs to be activated. We're saying it's automatically activated.

Water negates his powers, mid transformation or not.

He's allowed to speak.
If it's automatically activated then Robin shouldn't have been able to do that so you're still wrong. He was caught completely off guard with a supposed automatic defense. How does that make sense?

If it's automatically activated then Robin shouldn't have been able to do that so you're still wrong. He was caught completely off guard with a supposed automatic defense. How does that make sense?
Why shouldn't Robin be able to do that?

This is about whether it's an on guard concept which it is as proven by the scan.
Which didn't and is incorrect by oda's Statement as swell

Croc dodged the water and thought he was safe but was caught "off guard" by her sprouting a limb directly on his body.
You do know she can sprout her limbs on material... You don't think she could do that with sand?

Also... Why did she need water to hit him why not attack him with that limb when he was off guard by it? That scans kinda supports the thread, not against it...

This question just tells me you're trolling lol He's a logia and she has now haki yet she's touching him. Hellooo?
She isn't touching him. She's sprouting a limb off of him.

She can sprout a limb off of inanimate objects, she does it all the time.

If she could regularly touch him she would've put him in a chokehold and broke his neck instead of trying to splash water.

And don't get smart with me

0712-019.png
0712-020.png

Sprouted her limbs on sand, boom... There you go.

Which didn't and is incorrect by oda's Statement as swell

You do know she can sprout her limbs on material... You don't think she could do that with sand?

Also... Why did she need water to hit him why not attack him with that limb when he was off guard by it? That scans kinda supports the thread, not against it...
Oda statement. "I won't end Wano with a big punch" but does just that, so I don't care about it lol

The scan supports a logia being caught off guard by someone w/o haki. You just see what you want to see.

Smoker

Ace

This shouldn't be removed just because OP fans have a hard time coping with it's weakness

Robin can sprout stuff off inanimate objects such as sand so thats not really a counter point, literally in the scan you posted she talks about about needing to cover him in water to hit him but if she could simply hit him when he’s off guard why wouldn’t she do that instead?

Its also likely she can only do it to certain Logias like Croc whos made from sand as she doesn’t do it to like Enel whos made from Lightning.

Last edited:
Oda statement. "I won't end Wano with a big punch" but does just that, so I don't care about it lol

The scan supports a logia being caught off guard by someone w/o haki. You just see what you want to see.

Smoker

Ace

This shouldn't be removed just because OP fans have a hard time coping with it's weakness
It literally doesn't show that it's activated manually. It is basically just Robin sprouting a limb out of sand (which someone else showed she can do), since crocodile is made out of sand. I don't see why this proves anything to you.

This isn't them "see what you want to see" it's you seeing what YOU want to see because you disagree. Also, shame on the rest of you supporters for not putting this exact thing into word before my comment lmao.

You were literally fine until the toxicity creeped in lmao. It's fine to disagree, but check your attitude. It's a debate site. No one is having a hard time "coping" just because they disagree.

Anyway, Robin can sprout limbs on walls, ground, trees, etc. Crocodile still has a solid enough form even when he's sand, but disperses when hit. It's the equivalent of Robin sprouting a limb on a sand castle, but it's STILL SAND.
Him being off guard or a logia has literally nothing to do with it, it's just his composition. You can touch a sand castle, but if you punch it you'll be hitting through sand. It's the same exact thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back