• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jesus oh no
She
She can sprout arms in Alabasta's sand
3.jpeg

THE
SAND WAS OFF GUARD, BROTHERS

Weird. Didn't see this CRT before.

Is there anything that currently needs to be decided on / needs a final evaluation?

Okay, I think that the automatic transformation for Logia users is fair unless any contradicting information comes up later in the manga. For some points like Sabo's it could mean more like "He dodges when he doesn't need to because he can transform himself at will, not because he automatically transforms." But I think there's sufficient evidence in the OP anyway.

For Law I suppose Power Null makes sense.

I don't think that the Resistance for Haki makes sense. Devil Fruit abilities aren't automatically negated just because the user's limbs are detached and the user having their body in separate pieces hasn't been implied to act like negation for Haki anyway. So I disagree with that part.

???

What's your point? Logias can also manually transform. The users of the fruit get the info of the fruit when they eat it. The body swapped person does not have said info, as they did not eat the fruit, so they wouldn't know how to turn back into a solid on command, if they turned into their element accidentally, because they do not know what they're doing.

Genuinely, what the hell does this have to do with Logias passively turning into their element when they're hit?

confused what this proves other than that tashigi has shit control
???

What's your point? Logias can also manually transform. The users of the fruit get the info of the fruit when they eat it. The body swapped person does not have said info, as they did not eat the fruit, so they wouldn't know how to turn back into a solid on command.
exactly
Genuinely, what the hell does this have to do with Logias passively turning into their element when they're hit?
nothing at all

Still has very, very, very little to do with them getting hit. Tashigi has 0 experience with the ability and doesn't know how to become whole once she goes smokey. If anything that's more proof that logias are their element through and through and have to keep their form solid.
It's similiar to Momo being unable to turn back from being a Zoan. Or Sabo's body dodging passively even though he wasn't intending on it.

The Logia intangibility seems to be generally agreed upon.
The Law powernull via heart steal as well.
The only thing that isn't is the haki resistance is the only iffy one- I think it's safe to apply the first two. Idk if Law's powernull should be limited since it's only applying to the user's heart and via Mes only or not, though

Damage and others have already accepted the removal of the "weakness" to off guard shit so that will be taken off

Law's power null has been accepted, adding

Haki resistance can be tackled in the future.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back