• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

"They will not be saints but surely they are better than you" I say.

"Anyway ... shall we go? The sooner we hurry, the better it will be"

"[COLOR=DAA520]Let's go.[/COLOR]" Samael says as he opens a large portal leading to the place the image was showing.

Almost as soon as they appear enclave soldiers begin blasting you but they can't do much.

@Dragon An enclave soldier burst into the room and yelled "Sir! We are under attack but we need reinforcements!" Mr House turned to you "It's time I tested these powers. Will you assist me in protecting the base?"

"Can you all just calm the hell down?!" Kuroko snarled at the soldiers, his pheromones and aura briefly intensifying as he spoke. "We've had a rough day so far. We don't you degenerates making it worse."

"I mean you no harm. But, if you do keep pressing on I will need to act to defend myself " as he erects a barrier between himself and the guards.

"Okay, now enough!" I exclaim, throwing a flurry of solar arrows at them, when they hit the soldiers they become chains of solid sunlight that binds their arms to the bust.

@Godzilla

• Kyyyah.(I think it's time to exist from my little world and see if anything has happaned outside.)"
He proposes to the fellow kaiju.

Before the troops reacted to the binds and before Osborn and House reached the surface, E appeared and sliced all the troopers who could see him the group in half, causing quite a bit gore. "Whoops. Good luck befriending them now." Before disappearing again.

"[COLOR=DAA520]Wow. Okay, that was unnecessary. No, I won't allow that." [/COLOR]

Samael casts a large magic circle around all of the newly created corpses.

"[COLOR=DAA520]Return to this realm and regain your lives![/COLOR]"

Samael resurrects the soldiers.

".... Fuuuu-"

Alane figures she should just get on with the mission, and goes out to doot away any enclave members that she comes across

Samael would be disappointed that his power to resurrect was suddenly restricted to only his allies. However Samael would feel an horrible pain if he tried to rez anyone who wasn't a teammate. "Not so fast. Your killing these guys. No way around it. You better buckle up the big boy pants cause from now on, I won't pull my punches anymore." E's telepathic voice rung out.

Back