• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

"Now it have absorption too?"

Preventing it from pulling Alane in, I used my telekinesis to teleport her out of the beast.

Samael releases the sword from his arm and has it levitate next to him and continue attacking on its own, he then attempts to empower himself from the Evil and Sin associated with being a part of E while simultaneously releasing all of the attacks stored in the rifts towards the copies attacking him.

"[FONT=Arial;]Be purged.[/FONT]"

Nue smiles, she stabs the closest ne in the chest, it glitch's before instantly dying. She then create's another phenomonan "bubble" around herelf, I wonder what this o e does~?

At the same time, I augment Alane's stat to double what it was, by using my telekinesis power inside of her. At the same time, I connect my mind with her through the earphone, giving her essentially unlimited reaction time, along with knowledge of the beast weak point.

@Divine 3 of the 5 copies were destroyed. They both split in half, doubling there numbers "Let's see what good your tier does ya when we ignore your durability!" They each fired yellow beams that would strike directly at your soul.

@Andy The small parts that fell off earlier began crawling toward you.

@Junko. All the copies begin punching and slashing at the bubble.

The monster's eyes began to glow. Unless you a had a resistance or immunity, your stat amps would have the reverse effect.

Alane gets tossed out.

"Right... I guess I'll need something new"

Alane makes some forks and propels them at the CentipEde

His anger growing, Kuroko charged at the monster, constructing a form-fitting armor of anger around himself as he struck away with his claws and tail.

"[FONT=Arial;]Beings such as you cannot touch one such as I.[/FONT]"

Samael disappears into a rift going to another dimension. He begins launching barrages of homing beams and spears empowered by the Evil and Sin of the centipEdes at them through various rifts.

@Junko The one copy left begins firing its beam attack at the bubble, using the absolute piercing, it would pop the bubble for sure.

@ DMUA The beast just absorbed the atacks and spat them back at you automatically.

Alane bent the forks to nothing via manipulation

"It's absorbing everything... Do you guys think if we overfill it, it'll explode?"

Nue smiles, she moves and dodges, the lasers goes through the "bubble" but dont actually pop it. Since its not an actual bubble.

Seeing that, I immediately cancel the stat amp on Alane, and instead applied it to Samael and Ava, in turn decreasing the thing power through Equality.

At the same time, I update to everyone the position of the crawler, along with a request for backup from everyone to deal with the thing, while I was trying to find way to relocate.

@Divine All the copies were destroyed. All that was left was the original and its spawn about maul Andy's Pc.

@Kiryu The beast stood it's ground and prepared to grapple with you once you were in range. It seemed angry about something. Like it was losing motivation to fight.

Samael opens a rift right next to Dave and drags him into it, he then exits the rift and closes all entry points to the dimension. Samael then unleashes a flurry of Sin and Evil boosted energy beams from his wings at the original, while still slicing at it with the blade.

Teleporting away from the monster, I manage to take a defensive stance against it. Gathering chi energy into my hands, I unleash a lethal hadoken, meant to take it's head off.

After getting into the dimension, I used Boundary Perception, and to bypass my power and sense through the gap within the dimension back to the fight, hiddenly through the beast's sense to reestablishing my connection with Alane again along with supporting the fight

All the attacks hitting it send the beast flying back. It got up and now enraged. Darkness began to surround it's body and area around him wasing getting torn around at the atomic level.

@Dragon Goku responded "No, not that I remember..." Bakugou spoke up "So what the hell is this ring supposed to be anyway?"

"[FONT=Arial;]We should take care. The creature grows more dangerous.[/FONT]"

Samael says, slicing the beast with his sword while readying for a massive finishing attack.

"Tsk, now it all gone Edgy mode on us."

With nothing much better to do, I decided to use my perception to look for weakpoint.

"It's the power ring of life. Basically, you use it to form constructs among other things. It also makes you stronger and faster. You recharge it by enjoying being alive."

After teleporting myself avoiding the explosion of energy, I launch a burst of arrows with vital absorption to the centipede.

Alexander and his clones teleports high into the sky far above the beast, they proced to draw massive amounts of energy from the eair and pull it together into one massive beam.

@Overlord

"Ok, We may need an objective... Kill E? I don't know much about him, But he seems like a strong being that needs to be defeated for the sake of our lifes, Can you tell me more about him?"

The beast finally begins to show signs of weakening. All the attacks caused the creatures to create more shields with drained it further. It seems it didn't have much left in it.

"It's time for an all out attack!"

Seeing the sign of weakness, I said it outloud to people who should be attacking, while delivering "experience" about it weakpoint for a crit hit.

"[FONT=Arial;]Now, time to end this fight.[/FONT]"

Samael opens a rift and fires a massive beam with all of the remaining Sin and Evil he gathered from the creature fueling it, then, hundreds of rifts appear around the beast, with the beam blasting through each rift and attacking the creature from every side.

"Hmm... Alright..."

Alane jumps into the air, and increases her density to make her drop like a stone. As she lands on the creature, she starts punching it over and over again at rapid pace

"DOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOT-"

Back