• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

@Godzilla

• Sounds coming from a really large crature
("The latter, it very irritates me when people think of themself as higher beings than others.")

"That sounds like a good plan"

Alane fires off a set of toots to attack the creature

"I don't like these people as well, They think they can do all they want because we are "irrational" in their conception. Do you have some reason or origins that explains why it irritates you? And sorry for wanting to know many things about you, I was just interested in the fact another kaiju is here."

Fulton thinks about sending a legion after it, but dismisses thay idea. Isntead he chooses to use his pain manipulation to wrack great pain upon the creature as he attacks it with a whip of pain to manipulate and worsen the pain it was feeling.

@Godzilla

• Reverberce of air caused by the moving of the vocal cords of an much larger than avarage being
("Nothing in specific, it's just a thing i always hated.")

The kaiju responds

CenipEde let out a laugh as attacks hit it however the attacks that came from anyone with out singularity were easily absorbed and adapted to. He then released an massive pulse of yellow energy that would do serious damage to anyone caught in the blast.

Alexander creates a forcefield and a Aether shield around himself to block the attack.

''Alane releases a powerful toot against the energy''

Samael cuts space to dodge the attack. He then raises his arm and summons a storm of Divine Lightning above the centipede, with the lightning acting to purify the centipede of any powers it has gained from the group. The lightning strikes at the centipede.

"Right, this will not do."

After observing the battle and deducing out what is uncopyable, I create numerous earphone and shoot it from the base to people's ear, and simultanious tell people with uncopyable power to continue attack it with that, while people that don't to temporarily fallback and stop attacking, unless they want to keep feeding E.

I in the meantime also stop attacking, and keep observing the fight.

Alexander creates a dozen clones, then each clone use their full power create Aether chains to bind the beast while the original Alexander stays away from the beast.

Nue smile's, one of her red wings vomits out some pixel's, which transform into a glitchy sword. "Thhh-i-is'll do~."

Everything12 said:
Alexander creates a dozen clones, then each clone use their full power create Aether chains to bind the beast while the original Alexander stays away from the beast.
[Alex, you don't have uncopyable to Aether Manip right?]

"Alexander, when your chain fail and get absorbed, try to attack it with a combination of Air Manip and Telekinesis. Attack it with it anyway if it succeed."

A massive shield of yellow energy formed around the beast, this would cause the chains to break, as tiny peices of it broke off and started moving toward the base. They were trying to get inside.

@DMUA The doot fails and is overpowered by the energy and it hits you.

@Divine Portals appeared above the beast and drew the lightning in. New portals appeared above you and sent your own lightning at you.

Samael lets the lightning hit him and is unaffected by it. "[COLOR=DAA520]My own power will not hurt me. I have ensured of that.[/COLOR]"

Samael shoots several spears of Divine-Demonic energy from his wings, meanwhile continuing to sever space with his blade in an attempt to slice the creature.

AH

Alane got slammed into the house, then tried to get up and find another approach

"They absorb when I play my trumpet.. so..."

Alane just put her trumpet in her jacket and came in for a punch

Running back out to face the monster, Kuroko quickly shifted into his Dino-Dragon form, before parting his jaws and discharging a powerful Atomic Ray at the centipede.

The monster looked at Nue at then several copies of the creature appeared and grew wings they seemed stare at Nue except the original who was focused the others. It began to laugh when it saw Alane going for a punch. It made no attempts stop her. Several yellow swords appeared and began to clash against Samuel's blade his blade seemed capable of severing space as well.

"[COLOR=DAA520]These should work.[/COLOR]"

Samael continues firing spears and slicing, imbuing the spears with a binding effect to hold the creature in place.

"Shit"

I tried to hold it back, by applying massively more layer of forcefield to the house, while trying to push them back by telekinesis

Fulton relied on his constructs once more as he let loose his pain constructs to form chains to entrap the beast and a cage to keep it in. Forming additional chains and reinforcing the bars whenever he could manage.

"[COLOR=DAA520]Right, time to start taking this thing seriously.[/COLOR]"

Samael shifts into his true form and attempts to destroy the blades attacking him with his now superior Dimensional Slicing. He then began opening rifts around himself, launching spears, energy blasts, orbs of living darkness and purifying lightning into the rifts.

Alane swings her fist, then, at the last second, purposefully misses and swings around for a kick

At the same time, through the earphone, I start enhancing people's Experience and Talent, especially on how to deal with the monster, as much as it's possible.

Conjuring a magical blast of powerful lightning, I evoke the spell with a quick hand gesture, before then conjuring another, which I literally ride towards one of the monsters in order to assault them from behind. Using lethal martial arts, I repeatedly attempt to kill these monsters with my bare hands.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"These guys and a few others were being manipulated by E into attacking the other people that E sent here. They got into a fight and once they killed all of the people E was manipulating, we all became much stronger. They shouldn't be a threat anymore, they're good people that were lied to by E."
[bump]

It countered Kuroko's attack with it's own yellow beam of energy. Half of the copies flew at Samael, sparks of yellow energy pouring from they're mouths. The other half flew toward Nue with similar agression. Alane's kick would land get get stuck in the slime where the creature softened itself knowing someone might try that. She would feel herself being pulled into the beast.

Back