• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

"[COLOR=DAA520]Well, that didn't work. I'd prefer us to not kill them though. Perhaps just incapacitate them until we find whoever's in charge.[/COLOR]"

Not caring about all the gore , I teleport numerous pieces of equipment they have on them, put them back together and repair them, and then put them on the side

The four of us reach the invaded area and spot the intruders.

...Oh god it's these guys.

I look around at the dead bodies and then back to them.

"So, why did you decide to attack this place?"

"We didn't it was E. We were here trying to ally with you to spite E. E chose to butt in and kill these guys so there would be a fight between us. " Fulton summarized the situation.

"[COLOR=DAA520]E sent us here. When we refused to kill these soldiers, he interfered himself and attacked them. I attempted to resurrect them, but alas, I could not.[/COLOR]"

"Meanwhile, I just fix the item they have on them and put them to the side right here. That's why they're abit naked right now."

I said, pointing to the pile of equipment piling up

I look at the corpses and then turn to the group.

"Well, what's the plan now?" I ask, then notice the Kaiju.

"Oh, hi Kray" I greet.

"...Well, first thing first. Since they're dead for quite awhile now, they have fallen into Object's category, so..."

I then put the pieces of the corpse back together and heal them, regenerate the lost part that have been blow away, then put them, now fixed and whole corpse, neatly side to side.

"Okay...from here, my job have come to a standstill. What do you want to do with them? Reminder that they cannot came back to life anymore because of E"

[For those not on the Discord, Dusty has given me temporary GM powers for this sequence until he returns, so I'll be controlling the NPCs now.]

E was growing more and more annoyed at the lack of bloodshed going on right now.

"Krosos! These idiots refuse to fight. Make them fight!" E yelled, his anger growing by the second.

"Of course sir." Krosos raised his hand and darkness swirled around Mr House, Bakugou, Goku, as well as every Enclave Soldier in the base. Soldiers began pouring into the area and Goku and Bakugou followed them.

The PCs could hear E's voice "This time, you won't escape fighting."

The Enclave Soldiers began to fire on the group, meanwhile Mr House attacked Silas with a blast of energy. Goku unleashed a flurry of Ki Blasts towards the entire group, while Bakugou began causing explosions all around the area.

"KYYIAAAAAA ! (It's time to stop.!)"

Time is stopped

The kaiju, using the frozenes of the temporal flow in his favor, he tries completly freezing solid the soldiers, Goku and Bakugo with a massive danmaku of ice orbs.

Nue glitchily stretch's. "Aright temproary GM, lets see what you got~." She thinks to "herself", she then create's another phenomanon "bubble", which redirects the ki blasts that wouldve hit her straight back to Goku.

Most of the soldiers were killed off by Yorn's arrows and the ice during frozen time, however, Goku and Bakugou were fine, as were 3 enclave soldiers, who were all surrounded by an intense dark glow.

They seemed to have been empowered by Krosos. Goku's reflected blasts hit him and deal some damage, he then begins charging a Kamehameha. Bakugou attacks Kuroko with an explosion empowered by his newly acquired lantern powers.

Ava decides to use her supernatural voice and stop the kamehameha

"You are incapable of charging the energy for that technique." She says to Goku while spawning a screw within him to apply equality

Goku is unaffected by the Supernatural Voice, Krosos' control overriding any effect it had on his mind. The amp he received is removed, leaving him equal in power to Ava. Goku fires the Kamehameha at Ava.

I spawn 4 duplicates and start spamming tens of thousands of lightning bolts towards the dark soldiers, which will explode in to more lightnings upon hitting something.

[COLOR=D3201D]What?! This bastard is forcing us to fight![/COLOR] [COLOR=0F4F34]I'm not going to let him win.[/COLOR]

I make a bubble around Goku and his Kamehameha to prevent the attack from hitting Ava because [COLOR=EC8E18]I don't want E to get the satisfaction of hurting her[/COLOR].

Kuroko launched himself upwards by firing at the ground beneath him to dodge Bakuogou's attack. The Faunus swung at the hero with his halberd, aiming to cleave him in two.

Alexander creates 6 clones and they all create numerous Aether Spears to pierce all the enemies bodies.

The soldiers fire their amplified energy weapons at the lightning, destroying some of it and attempting to hit the duplicates. They are damaged significantly by the attack.

The bubble stops the Kamehameha, but begins to crack. Goku attacks the bubble. Mr House fires another energy blast at Silas, attempting to disrupt his concentration.

Bakugou responds by shielding himself with his lantern ring, then firing a blast of life energy at Kuroko.

Alane flips through several blasts, and puts her mouth up to the trumpet for a resounding toot

The clones get hit and go poof like if they were made of cardboard.

The kaiju creates 9 moar clones and starts making a litteral heavy rain of molten plasma and intangible acid on to the dark soldiers.

Ava manipulates the vectors of the blast that Mr. House fired in order to reverse the blast

Kuroko countered the incoming energy blast with an explosive round, before aiming at Bakugou and firing away with Ice Dust rounds.

Alane's doot knocks down 1 soldier and damages the rest.

The 4 other soldiers all fire large energy beams out of their weapons towards the kaiju and its duplicates. The knocked down soldier dies, the rest remain.

House's blast hits himself, he then uses his ring to create several projections of himself, each of which fires an attack at Yorn.

Goku breaks through the bubble and shoots a blast of life energy combined with Ki at Silas.

The Arrows hit the soldiers, killing 2 of them and damaging the remaining 2.

Bakugou flies up and creates a wormhole with his ring, he launches an explosion into it and has it appear directly on top of Ava.

Thanks to my supernatural agility I teleport myself to about ten meters above the group, to then shoot an arrow towards House, penetrating the space and hitting him in the heart with a solar arrow with vital absorption.

Goku fires off a Kiai to shatter the chains, he then uses his ring, which begins to distort the reality around them, to move House out of the way of the attack.

House's duplicates begin creating wormholes and firing blasts of energy into them, the wormholes open around Yorn and Silas.

Alane then flips directly onto the head of the one downed solider, amplifying her weight to the point that his face would basically be flattened, as she doots away some more soldiers

Back