• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

Kuroko fired away again and again with his Atomic Ray, jumping back from whatever counterattack the monster might have tried as he kept on firing.

[If the arrows themselves are made of Solar Energy, it still is. If the arrows are only made of Life then it shouldn't be.]

"It's time for the final act!" I exclaim, entering my dragon form and throwing a powerful arrow made of vital absorbition against the monster.

Final Godzilla E said:
@Overlord
"Ok, We may need an objective... Kill E? I don't know much about him, But he seems like a strong being that needs to be defeated for the sake of our lifes, Can you tell me more about him?"
  • Kaiju noises
("A superpowered idiot that think of himself as the ultimate being, and who called a bunch of being to him to have a challenge.")

With that to beast fell to the ground. Not moving no regenerating damage. A familiar loud vouce rung in the minds of the pcs "Congrats weaklings. You managed to defeat my tail in battle." E appeared near the cenipEde and the white armor forming the face fell off as E reattached it to his body.

@Dragon Mr house spoke "Well that's nice but I have another mission for you if you are interested."

Alane shifts to a normal weight, and wipes some of the bloodshed off her jackeg

"I appreciate the sarcasm"

"You should feel honored that you won. I even took time away from my tournament to come her...then again they are having a 15 minute break so I suppose. But that doesn't matter. I'll give you a job offer. Should you complete the job I'll give you the next upgrade."

Yuno finally comes outside, while hearing E's voice in her mind.

"Huh, it's E..."

Her eyes narrow onto E as she draws closer towards the group.

Overlord775 said:
Final Godzilla E said:
@Overlord
"Ok, We may need an objective... Kill E? I don't know much about him, But he seems like a strong being that needs to be defeated for the sake of our lifes, Can you tell me more about him?"
  • Kaiju noises
("A superpowered idiot that think of himself as the ultimate being, and who called a bunch of being to him to have a challenge.")
^

"What about we talk about or abilities, When in battle we need to know more about each other powers and abilities So we can create more strategies."

"Sure, My powers are:A supernatural condition that allows me to have better senses and physical strenght than most other beings, A slow healing factor that is constantly healing me, Nuclear manipulation that grants me power absorption, I can use these two to achieve new powers and a stronger form where i supercharge myself, I can also shoot beams from my mouth and dorsal plates, Elemental manipulation where i can use most elements in battle or to power up myself and a high resistance to both physical and mental damage."

• Kaiju noises
("My powers are the ability to create a very large number of both non-explosive and explosive projectiles, manipulate the elements, duplication, Regenerationn, i can make my attacks pass trought objects and can stop time.

Also i am able to resist most if not all powers to a degree and heavelly resist getting my powers copied, negated, stolen or adapted against."

"Good to see you are willing to cooperate! You see, some folk from the Fallout universe are giving my troopers a bit of trouble." A floating image of a mountain with strange soldiers surroundimg it appeared before them. "The place is called Raven Rock. Before you ask, the reason I don't do it myself is because...well I'm bored and I want to do it. Besides they aren't exactly saints either."

Back