• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

Ava manipulates the vectors of the explosion to spread it out so it doesn't hurt her.

"There is no distance between us." She says attempting to cut the distance between herself and Goku in order to appear next to him

"They're doing this way too easily!" E shouts as he lifts his hand and grants a further power boost to the remaining 2 corrupted soldiers. The Soldiers attacks now ignore distance and hit instantly.

The soldiers fire at Ava.

I create duplicates of myself shooting arrows penetrating the explosions while I continue to shoot arrows at House that pierce through the space and the distortion of the reality.

The kaiju use the force of an air current to move out of the way of the attacks, while the clones get lasered.

He then flies high up and starts turning the sky cyan blue because of the sheer number of duplicates he's making.

House is damaged critically by the arrows, as Goku is distracted by Ava, his ring warping reality to remain away from her. The corruption fades from House as he falls to the ground. Alive, but barely. House's duplicates vanish.

Thoigh struck and knocked onto his hands and knees from the blow, Kuroko managed to recover and swing at Bakugo with his halberd.

Alexander uses his control of the Aethereal Forces to manipulate Gravity and increase it on everyone but Alexander and his clones.

Since Ava is incapable of avoiding her shots from the soldiers she just instead transmutates the screw she spawned within Goku, turning it into motlen metal.

Looking at where the powers come from, I and my copies shoot arrows aimed at the rings, always penetrating space and reality.

The rings warp reality to cause the arrows to miss them, however the arrows do still hit both Goku and Bakugou. Goku is heavily damaged and falls to the ground, though still conscious. Bakugou launches one last explosion through a portal at Yorn before collapsing dead.

The soldiers, now with their guns taken away, charge towards Silas to regain them, the flick having done little damage to them.

Kuroko's Dragon Aura flared up, helping him tank the explosion, before he retaliated with a constructed energy cannon formed on his arm, before he began firing energy blasts at Bakugo.

The Kaiju and his countless clones fire missiles of eather in the tens of billions towards the two remaining dark soldiers.

The missiles kill one soldier, the other soldier is heavily damaged but still sprinting towards Silas. 10 more soldiers pour in through the door, only one of them is empowered. The normal and empowered soldiers fire at the copies.

Alexander and his clones gather the enrgy form the air around them and make it into a big ball of energy which they throw at the remaining enemies while they are held by the gravity manipulation.

"You're all storm troopers now." Ava says, attempting to use her supernatural voice to cause the soldiers attacks to miss while also using her despair inducement on the soldiers

[The rings acted to preserve themselves, which caused them to warp reality a bit, which resulted in them being hit.]

Kuroko turned and, constructing a huge bowling ball from his anger, proceeded to lob the construct at the remaining soldiers.

The soldier running at Silas is killed by the impact. The newly arrived soldiers all miss except for the empowered one, which destroys some of the copies. The bowling ball kills all but the empowered soldier.

I create a barrier to protect myself from explosions.

Then I summon Jinnar by my side.

"Jinnar! Now!" He exclaimed, teleporting, wrapped in a barrier among the soldiers.

"I know all things!" He says in an echoing voice and then uses Nirvana, creating a circular vortex of light globes, a Sutra of Pain that releases a runic circle of light at his feet that damages and slows and Force Globes to cause more damage to nearby targets.

Alane decides to pocket her trumpet, and goes to melee the soldiers with various kicks made with density enhancement

Alane's attack, combined with the damage dealt by Jinnar knocks down the last remaining soldier. The soldier tries to punch Alane.

The remaining soldier was killed by the dropkick. The corruption exited from the bodies of everyone. The battle was over.

Kuroko gave a deep sigh as he sat down, looking towards the ground in frustration. "I'm so sick of this! All this constant fighting and killing just because some sick tyrant was bored. I never asked for any of this."

(Hmm...I didn't do much except run around dodging, but I got to see everyone else's abilities and whitness a bit of E's power.)

Seeing that the fight was over, I repeated what I do earlier. I repair the corpse and the equipment and put it side to side, and at the same times I fixed up the environment these guy was messing them up.

"So was it done?"

Back