• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lelouch Vi Britannia is the 98th male son of Charles zi Britannia and Seth-El is with both Nyssa-Vex and Lyta-Zod.

Sasuke didn't care of making more Uchihas, just one, and that may be Sakura's fault. Quincy will die with Uryu.

Is there a reason why Sui Feng's profile classifies her shikai as "Poison Manipuation". Seems more Death Manip to me.

Also, Aizen should get a resistance to whatever she is doing right?

its size manipulation also since she strinks you to death... also i think every shinigami with higher rei should get auto resistance to her abilities or better yet any shinigami near aizen rei

Shouldn't Lille be resistant to manipulation of perception or the like for not suffering the post-activation effects of Shunsui Bankai?

Golfgan said:
Is there a reason why Sui Feng's profile classifies her shikai as "Poison Manipuation". Seems more Death Manip to me.
Also, Aizen should get a resistance to whatever she is doing right?
Because that's what it is?

Her stinger emits a poison that once strcuk twice in the same spot - kills the user.

And Aizen negated her posion with his own Reiatsu - he isn't resisting it.

@Warren Valio

Did she (or someone else) stated it was poison based? An ability can be both poison and death manip anyway. Death manip only requires instant kill, there is no requirement on the mean used according to the article.

The same is true with resistance, there is no requirement on the mean used : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Resistance

"" Resistance is the ability to lessen the effectiveness of certain techniques and abilities through whatever means, such as greatly decreasing the potency of Mind Manipulation or nullifying it altogether. """

Passive negation through reiatsu is a mean like any other. It should logically qualify as a resistance.

Shouldn't Aizen have resistance to every power in Soul Society? Nothing in Soul Society was can kill him as stated by scientists who can even bring souls back to life.

Aizen is resistant to almost any hax so long as he is stronger than the person using said hax by a good amount. That's how reiatsu works in bleach.

@Amlad22 : I think there was a thread stating this wiki won't give this kind of blanket resistance. And that Bleach characters will only be given resistance to what they have shown to resist either by feats or by statements.

@AppleLord : I'm pretty sure this was brought up once. But I think some people argued that there was no evidence Yamamoto or Shunsui (or other captains) tried to use their bankai on him.

Hmm , i just wondering , so , Aura transported most part of big Castle in Garganta. But then , Nelliel find Aura soul , opened huge garganta (?) and probably "kick" castle near own houses . So , how big should be lifting strength to do it?

Amlad22 said:
Aizen is resistant to almost any hax so long as he is stronger than the person using said hax by a good amount. That's how reiatsu works in bleach.
This is some serious NLF IMO

I'm unable to tell online

so is it a light hearted response as in a joke

or is this a serious counter argument?

he linked aizen saying that his reiatsu is so huge that he can null others powers , the basis of the argument for bleach powernulling weaker beings.

so i'll guess it is a serious argument ?

i personally would give powernull to bleach characthers against far weaker chracthers but apparently it have been rejected before

Aizen and Zaraki are prime examples of people negging hax with reiatsu. Obviously there are limits to everything, but in Zaraki's case for example, nothing short of divine hax can harm him if he is stronger than the person using said hax.

>This is some serious NLF IMO

Tbh I'd say it's decidedly not NLF to claim Aizen would have resistance to the set of hax at SS's disposal that would otherwise be able to kill a stationary functionally incapped shinigami in-verse with his level of regen. Stepping outside the boundaries of what we can confirm SS could replicate at or before the time of the statement is where NLF territory (doesn't necessarily but) ca start IMO.

Endless makes a good point, just looking at SS alone, if Aizen can't be killed by then it means he should have resistance to things such as, Existence Erasure (we know this from Mugetsu but Yama's Bankai is extra proof), reality warping via Shunsui, death manipulation/poison manipulation via Soifon, Rose's illusions that cause death to those who hear them, Toshiro's power null, Rukia's absolute zero, any and all of Mayuri's drugs or creations, any kido ever created and more.

I recently made a list of all the hax Zaraki should have resistance to as well and should have added to his profile. Specifically transcendent Zaraki as these feats are only from his strongest state.

First idk if this is a thing, but Zaraki could harm Azashiro even when he was intangible and could neg Azashiros attempt at fusing with his body.

Against Cien he showed resistance to all of his hax which includes any hax Szayel has (possession, power mimicry, power nullification, durability negation via organ crushing)

It was also stated that none of the Espada could do anything to Zaraki, this should give him resistance to the hax of Aareniaro (Absorption) and Zommari (body control). Barragan's time dilation and age manipulation was also stated that it would not work on Zaraki.

So Aizen should have resistance to any hax ability found in SS added to his profile. And Zaraki should have at the very least, resistance to all the abilities stated above.

Guys - it's not a resistance, its power null.

And it is already on Aizen's profile.

Simply being stronger doesn't work - you need to actively manipulate your Reiatsu to crush the ability.

We actually see Aizen be affected the poison because of the mark that was made on his stomach, it disappeared because Aizen destroyed the poison with his Reiatsu.

And anyway, I don't know if we should take any feats from Aizen in that fight seriously, since it turned out to be an illusion. We don't know what was real and what wasn't.

Warren Valion said:
its power null.
And it is already on Aizen's profile.
Fair enough, didn't notice. I'm not sure how you guys managed to have this accepted. I've expected blanket reiatsu power null to have been vetoed.

On the other hand, you're wrong about the mark, it never appeared on Aizen's chest .

Also I just found out where the claim her shikai is "Poison Manip" comes from : Episode 100 of the Bount arc. Do we even consider the Bount arc canon? If yes, which other filler arc are accepted as canon here? I'm sure we can find a ton of new resistances in filler arcs.

Pretty sure the only canon thing from the anime is the small Ashido side story under the desert since Kubo planned to have it in the manga but couldn't find the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back