• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamamoto's speed rating is currently Relativistic (Far superior to the likes of Nanao and Nemu).

We do need to fix speed, but as stated above, most matches equalize speed so speed can be on the back burner as we fix all these AP calcs.

Hikone constantly gets stronger throughout the novel if I remember correctly. He goes from being above Base Espada level to being on VL Ichigo level to being slightly comparable to Zaraki with his eyepatch on. Which are some crazy power jumps. That's not even including his release either.

The Espada are a lot stronger. Grimmjow, who is likely the strongest due to statements from Halibel and Neliel, has increased to the point where his base reiatsu is above the reiatsu of release Nnoitra. He was also able to cancel out a Getsuga Tenshō from Ginjo in Base and only received a scratch from Tsukishima who we know can harm FB arc Byakuya. He also could match Release Zombie Luppi despite being under the effect of Mayuri's drugs. Despite this he's still far below the top tiers, Hikone was far above him, and Grimm was noticeably intimidated when Hikone surpassed VL Ichigo level. Also I believe there was a scene where Shunsui uses his reiatsu to shut Grimmjow up, showing he still isn't senior captain level. So basically Starrk is still strongest Espada lol.

i like how we assume starrk is stronger but we dont even know if shunsui got stronger since aizens fight.

I wouldn't even say Captain Class.

Shunsui and Ukitake are stated by Yama to be the top of the other Captains while Rose and Love were already Captain class before Hollowfication.

Starrk was fighting 4 guys above the Captain class.

ok um.. can we just use the 5x bankai/ress for multi and be done with that shit? no one is gonna want it to go higher than 5x so lets just use that for the characters

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I wouldn't even say Captain Class.
Shunsui and Ukitake are stated by Yama to be the top of the other Captains while Rose and Love were already Captain class before Hollowfication.

Starrk was fighting 4 guys above the Captain class.
If Negación were accepted as light, they would be Sub Relativistic + pre time-skip, which would be much more consistent than this huge jump from one arc to another.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Now that I'm back, can someone sum up everything that's been happening since I've left?
What was the last thing to happen before you left?

Since DMUA said the change in Chad's 8-A calc/reasoning is fine, I am adding it rn. Just wanted to know if I should just change his SS arc speed while I am at it since he is still scaling to Orihime's old HS+ feat rather than the HHS+ (is it the HHS+ or the MHS that he would scale to)? I also noticed he didn't have stat amps despite his arms and Bringer Light.

I just made him MHS since that is Orihime's attack speed, a 4th seat casually cut Tsubaki out of the air and Chad blitzed a 3rd seat.

Despite being the one to make the CRT, I honestly think he should just be 7-C considering the 8-A was extremely casual and he is one shotting higher end seated officers which is what Rukia (7-C) scales to but alas, that will be a problem for another time.

If we're using 8-A Chad then I'm not even gonna bother making a thread for why Yama's high end should be used as well for his feat. I don't think anyone besides DMUA actually thinks it's right to say Chad's feat warrants vaporization and Yama's doesn't.

I don't know if you should have upgraded Chad's speed without a crt. Now he is faster than every lieutenant.

Edit: Basically everyone that is hypersonic+

still disgust me that bleach didn't had a console game for what ,almost 10 years ? i don't count mobile games as i found them garbage ( no offense to brave souls fans)

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
why are garbage hollows town+ lol
Who would win

>Town level+ fodder hollow

>Town level+ Menos who consist of hundreds of fodder Town level+ hollows

>Or Town level+ Espada who has absorbed 33,650 town level+ hollows along with 1 town level+ vice captain and hollow with comparable power.

MachTwo said:
Who would win

>Town level+ fodder hollow

>Town level+ Menos who consist of hundreds of fodder Town level+ hollows

>Or Town level+ Espada who has absorbed 33,650 town level+ hollows along with 1 town level+ vice captain and hollow with comparable power.
as if its anything new to Bleach characters on this wiki

like, gazillion of them share the same 7-A tier right now (not for long,gladly, but still,they were the same 7-A tier for years)

Much like Bleach 7-As, their 7-Cs are also the strongest on the site by vice of revision limbo and the crazy stupid scaling chain ovo.

@Aerna

I changed Chad's speed since the reasoning was scaling to Orihime who has been buffed due to the new explosion calc. Considering he is p much in a vacuum aside from Yammy, Shunsui etc who all still have the MHS+, there is no real issue imo.

@anon: which is fine but no not everyone is mhs+. We got Ichigo, Mayuri, Uryu, some Espadas, all the lieutenants and by extension everyone they fought at hypersonic*. I don't think that makes a whole lot of sense for Chad to be faster than them.

Has the calculation of the new distance between soul king's palace and soul society been accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back