• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • shrug* heh , it's not like we have any say in the mattter.
it's fine tho . Let's try again later if better arguments come from the novels

i laughed out loud when matthew nuked the thread ( and even harder when the ban hammer threat came out) but then got concerned for him as mods don't usually act that harsh so i figured that must have been a bad day .

The Causality said:
I've already saw 3-A Momoshiki and 2-C Yhwach so

nothing can impress me now.
2-C does not exist, that is our little friend attacking a straw ma.

Distort the opposite argument, accuse of being absurd without providing an explanation, and finally, deflect the attention of all this. Respectively, Straw man, Ad lapidem e Red herring.

I've never seen such fallacy in so few words. The wretch is a genius!

Some of you were on those threads being serious about wanting 3-A Soul King, I personally do not agree with that, but if you really want to make a case then you should wait for StormCaller's translations at least since you're banking a lot on her new translations that override Schneizel's.

GDEM said:
2-C does not exist, that is our little friend attacking a straw ma.

Distort the opposite argument, accuse of being absurd without providing an explanation, and finally, deflect the attention of all this. Respectively, Straw man, Ad lapidem e Red herring.

I've never seen such fallacy in so few words. The wretch is a genius!
Can you send me the thread of this? i want to see all of this from my eyes.

@Anonymous Ehh not you boi Owo

I agree with IMAde that no new threads on this stuff should be made until the translations are done.

And even then, I'll only trust IMade with a new thread.

@Causality

But its so funny when they think Bleach can't possibly be any more than planetary with wank and I proceed to give them such a weak argument wanking everyone to **** but they still can't debunk it for some reason.

But why would an admin need to know what's going on in a thread to nuke it? Everyone knows personal bias is the best way of doing things. Come on now Sigurd smh

Will do.

Can we not take shots please? If people have issues with others, be upfront and respectful about it and take it to their wall, not some poorly disguised jabs at their character on a GD thread.

Isn't the upgrade based on stabilizing the worlds which is 4-A?if the reasons and scans for it is in the manga then why do we have to wait for more novel translations that won't help with this?

Speed is the least important thing right now since everyone just speed equalizes. However, his AP is a mess, but most of it can be fixed once the new Cero Oscuras, Gran Rey Cero and Lanza calcs are accepted.

Gran Rey Cero AP affects every Espada in base since it can be used by all of them. Cero Oscuras calc affects the Resurreccion for Espada 4-0 since they can use it.

Lanza calc at least affects Aizen, Yama and Zangetsu (thus Dangai Ichigo which in turn affects True Shikai Ichigo since that Ichigo is greater than Dangai).

Not sure about this but it seems like true shikai Ichigo in his final battle with Yhwach is more powerful than when he fought the ritters. It's like he was holding back all the time, because only when his reiatsu started taking a visible form Yhwach made the statement about him unlocking his true power and that he got stronger, and only then all the others felt his power.

https://www.***********.net/bleach/673/5 https://www.***********.net/bleach/673/6 https://www.***********.net/bleach/673/8

i agree that ichigo didn't got serious in front of the sternritters .

but without numbers , that doesn't change much .

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Speed revision needs to be completed, these half assed revisions annoying.
We got everyone at MHS+ with literally no MHS calc now.
The Orihime calc has a MHS end which should affect everyone 5th Seath and up. If we can get the Bankai, Hollowfication, and Resurrection multipliers accepted, then you got yourself the justification for the MHS+ speeds.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Some of you were on those threads being serious about wanting 3-A Soul King, I personally do not agree with that, but if you really want to make a case then you should wait for StormCaller's translations at least since you're banking a lot on her new translations that override Schneizel's.
out of curiousity , why don't you agree with it ? not enough proof or weak arguments ?

the ninjas are lightnign speed and they been dodgign kido lightning forever now along with candice lightnings

Whats the stance on Dangai Ichigo compared to Dangai Ichigo?

They have the same powersource and FGT should be stronger than any other attack IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back