• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

Zezu1995 said:
nope xd hes anti bleach/nnt but tbh someone has to be the enemy we cant just have all upgrades
Oh please. If making downgrade threads makes me 'anti-' something, then I'm Anti-Bleach, Anti-Naruto, Anti-SDS, Anti-One Piece, Anti-Everything.

I wouldn't have to make any downgrade threads at all if I didn't keep finding questionable things :p

quick question damage why didnt you bring up this possible downgrade in the thread that it got accepted in... you wait till its accepted to make another? people are tired with the back and fort bleach has like alot of that

@Zezu; IIRC I did bring it up but nobody noticed. Either that or I missed the thread where it was accepted.

missed? ***** been posted rapidly in this post idk how someone who likes to make downgrade missed that lol but ok

Life can get busy sometimes, hahaha. Can't be on VS Battles wiki all the time though I sure would love to be.

Damage3245 wrote
its not about you creating a downgrade blogs, but every time ANYONE creates upgrade/downgrade blog about bleach, you are for the downgrade/agaisnt the upgrade

shouldn't your name be added to the verse's opponents list, if thats the case?

if i am wrong, im rly,rly sorry

it 100% should if i new how to edit without messing shit up i would add him to the enemy list on all the damn pages lol

Oh please. If making downgrade threads makes me 'anti-' something, then I'm Anti-Bleach, Anti-Naruto, Anti-SDS, Anti-One Piece, Anti-Everything.

I wouldn't have to make any downgrade threads at all if I didn't keep finding questionable things :p

Oh, making Anti-threads is tight.

Zezu1995 said:
nope xd hes anti bleach/nnt but tbh someone has to be the enemy we cant just have all upgrades
I doubt he's anti bleach, just very very very very skeptical of everything.

Hst master said:
I doubt he's anti bleach, just very very very very skeptical of everything.
Precisely.

As it happens, Bleach is one my 10 most favourite Shonen series. That's why I argue strongly for accuracy, where possible.

Are the people that are making calcs like USklaverei and Sekkonds. making sure to post it on the Calc Request Threads? I don't see much traction on the recent calcs made.

Damage3245 said:
> Ulquiorra, who was 1000x stronger than Ichigo's first bankai.
Where are you getting this from?

> I am assuming that Ichigo gets the full 10x boost.

Why would you assume the highest possible value?

> God/Monster Aizen, who was stronger than Dangai Ichigo

Since when?
>Sorry for the lack of clarity. I am assuming that God/Monster Aizen was stronger than Dangai (not Mugetsu) Ichigo, as he had to transform in order to defeat him.

>Since Ichigo's bankai, although I hate to admit it, is the strongest bankai in Bleach that we have seen, then I believe that it is not unreasonable to assume that he gets the full 10x boost.

>Since an arrancar resurreccion gives a 10x boost, and Ichigo needed his hollow mask, which is a 10x boost, to keep up with Ulquiorra's base, and Ulquiorra has two resurreccions on top of that, therefore, with quick maths (100x10=1000) and the fact that Vasto Lorde Ichigo defeated Ulquiorra quite easily, the Vasto Lorde multiplier is a 1000x multiplier.

Damage3245, I hope this has cleared things up for you. Thank you for pointing out some flaws in my argument.

Zezu1995 said:
i normally dont agree with damage but hes correct on all points it would be best to assume 5-7x for multiplier but also add the whole -possibly higher with max multiplier-
Normally, I would agree with you. But since Ichigo's bankai, although I hate to admit it, is the strongest bankai in Bleach that we have seen, then I think it is not outrageous to assume that he gets the full 10x boost.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Mike, what you just said makes no amount of sense in any particular way or order
Also Multi Solar System to Galaxy is FAR, FAR Beyond what you just tried to say
Firstly, could you please clarify how it doesn't make sense? I am always trying to improve my arguments so any feedback is welcome.

Secondly, although I agree that galaxy level is pretty outrageous, Multi-Solar System does not seem so bad to me. For Solar-System level, I am assuming it has, like ours, 8 planets, and 20,000 planets seems like it should be reasonable to me.

If there is any more feedback you can give me, it would be appreciated.

Note: I just did a bit more research- the galaxy level was way off. Thanks for pointing that out to me

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Why does Gremmys durability scale to country level? Wasnt his body unable to handle kenpachis power?
Gremmy can increase his durability with his imagination and he could imagine Kenpachi's power perfectly at base, he just didn't account for making a body to handle it. So if Gremmy made the body first and then the power, he would have been fine since he perfectly imagined the power.

Actually that creates an infinite scaling chain between Gremmy and Kenpachi the more I think about it. I don't think Kubo accounted for that, or Gremmy had a clone around that allowed him to do so.

Also he said he imagined himself surviving the meteor, but kenpachi destroyed it. Since he couldn't survive the power of kenpachii that could destroyed the meteor, doesnt that mean he was wrong?

Kenpachi's power >>>> the meteor, can't survive Kenny's attacks doesn't mean he can't survive something weaker.

Also Multi Solar System to Galaxy is FAR, FAR Beyond what you just tried to say
Firstly, could you please clarify how it doesn't make sense? I am always trying to improve my arguments so any feedback is welcome.

Secondly, although I agree that galaxy level is pretty outrageous, Multi-Solar System does not seem so bad to me. For Solar-System level, I am assuming it has, like ours, 8 planets, and 20,000 planets seems like it should be reasonable to me.

If there is any more feedback you can give me, it would be appreciated.

Note: I just did a bit more research- the galaxy level was way off. Thanks for pointing that out to me

Low 5-B Small Planet 433 Exatons to 59.44 Zettatons

5-B Planet 59.44 Zettatons to 2.7 Yottatons 5.944x10*22 to 2.7x10*24

5-A Large Planet 2.7 Yottatons to 16.512 Ninatons 2.7x10*24 to 1.651x10*28

4-B Solar System 22.77 Foe to 20.08 TeraFoe

5.442x10*35 to 4.799x10*47

...More like, not even close

can anyone link me the viz translation of chapter 671 (page 11 in particular)

in the fan translation, that im reading, Toshiro states that Shikai Hyouketsu activates four seconds after releasing Daiguren Hyorinmaru

which means that a good 10-11 pages of his fight (and dialogue) with Gerard happens in mere 5 seconds

i wonder if thats the case in Viz translation

George Hatziantoni said:
Its a mistranslation.Its 4 steps
http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-671-page-12.html
TY, now this fight makes even less sense,than before

Hitsugaya states,that the technique "freezes 4 elements - earth wind water and fire in the space,that he've occupied during 4 steps after releasing Daiguren Hyorinmaru"

but then he freezes the reishi bow,which isn't elemental based

either im crazy,or this shit condradicts itself

Back