• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

In 2 weeks maybe, like after we done with all the current rel and sub-rel calcs and IMade finish his finals.

"During that age, all of creation was in a state of ambiguity. There was neither life nor death; progression and regression flickered to and fro. Swaying and swaying slowly; this waning and waxing world waited for a hundred million years to cool down. Eventually, Hollows became a part of the circulation of souls."

My impression, or does this refer to the Big Bang properly speaking?

The way the phrases were made suggests, but it must be paranoia of mine. Or maybe it is, right. It may have taken 100 million years for the Universe to form

Until today they have not defined a size for Las Noches, this is complicated, the calculation of the Lanza Del Relampago is essential.

DazaiJisatsuManiac said:
W0NDER3X said:
Ima leave this here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cBXsUh0DHs

For any of you interested in their gameplay, its out on the same YT channel.
I am aiming for Tokinada so these 3 can go to hell
So am i, but they're really good (except Zommari smfh). You'll have to wait a few months (3 i think?) until another CFYOW banner gets released and its not guaranteed that Tokinada will be a part of it.

If I remember correctly, IMade and Soldier are just waiting for CFOYW to finish adding. There are others accepted as well.

Alright,the affected characters then :

Ichigo : Relativistic (Did this )

Yhwach : Relativistic (Comparable to ichigo/blitzed him or something like that)

Aizen : At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Casually reacted to the Mimihagi stream) | Relativistic (Kept up with yhwach in their fight)

Someone make the changes so we can get to clear the top tiers and see what they scale to

FuuHouHou said:
If I remember correctly, IMade and Soldier are just waiting for CFOYW to finish adding. There are others accepted as well.
That's about the 5-B or 1-A yhwach

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
A thread should be made to discuss the scaling.
Only Yhwach post-all-powerful should climb to this Fullbringer Shikai / Bankai Ichigo should be scaled to Sub-Rel for reacting to Yhwach's attacks. Also Ichigo being 6-B is wrong and this should be fixed.

Sekkonds. said:
FuuHouHou said:
That's about the 5-B or 1-A yhwach
There is the calculation that plays the Ulquiorra to 6-C as well. It has not been applied yet. As for 1-A, I find it difficult to stay like this, at most they will accept a Low END, even if it does not make sense lol

In fact there will be but for his previous form the Lanza Calc and cero Calc will make them and the 6c Calc will be redone because the size of Las Noches will be changed

But I find it impossible to accept something like that. It can strengthen with more scans and translations. But something on this level is very difficult.

If it was in another verse it probably would not be a joke. This has to be taken into account because it was a strange feat.

Ichibei quoted the Hollows as damaging the balance. In the manga, Urahara does not quote Planet in particular, but rather a Universe. Receiving an Upgrade of these does not scare you. There is so much Work that jumps from Island to Large Star or above, with unique feats that even tires.

VSBW doesn't scale anyone above 5-B without the verse having 5-B feats to back it up. They are considered outliers.

AppleLord said:
VSBW doesn't scale anyone above 5-B without the verse having 5-B feats to back it up. They are considered outliers.
This does not make much sense, but it's understandable

USklaverei said:
Can I use the anime as a base to find the time of a feat? Is this accepted here?
Bleach has a kind of anime manga (something like that). As the chronology follows perfectly, perhaps it can be accepted.

Back