• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

It seems that people only did calcs for the big name characters and the most impressive feats, seems like no one cared for the likes of Lieutenants and under.

Slowly but surely we're getting to them at least recently starting with Sklaveri's recent Orihime SS Arc speed feat. So we'll get to them eventually hopefully.

The lifting of Wandenreich definitely will need calc member input, and if someone were to attempt to re-calc Yamamoto's Bankai using the newly-accepted size that would be helpful as well to get some scaling for the god-tiers.

im fine with the the new calcs/upgrades/downgrades.. we just need to figure out how we gonna do the multipliers for those who get stats amped . and everything would be 100% ok to finally scale the verse correctly . going by the country gremmy , scaling kennys bankai makes him large country to cont via multiplier

People can be forgiven for making mistakes, especially on Ichigo's power levels, as they require a lot of scaling, but, assuming Mugetsu is a 2x multiplier from Dangai Ichigo, then TYBW hollowfied bankai ichigo is about 20,000x planetary level.

My reasoning is as follows: The hollowfication multiplier is a 1000x multiplier as it was on par with SE Ulquiorra, who was 1000x stronger than Ichigo's first bankai. To clarify, I am talking about the Vasto Lorde form, not the hollow mask.

In bleach, bankai is a 5 to 10x multiplier. I am assuming that Ichigo gets the full 10x boost.

True Shikai Ichigo is equal to Mugetsu, as stated by Yhwach. Mugetsu was stronger than God/Monster Aizen, who was stronger than Dangai Ichigo, who was stronger than AIzen's previous butterfly form, which surpassed all hollows and soul reapers, including Yamamoto, whose bankai threatened the existence of soul-society, a planet-sized dimension, as Soul Society is said to be a replica of earth.

Therefore, assuming that Mugetsu was a 2x multiplier from Dangai Ichigo, then Ichigo is upwards of 20,000x planetary level. I am unsure if this counts as Multi Solar-System or Galaxy lvl.

If there are any flaws in my reasoning, please let me know.

> Ulquiorra, who was 1000x stronger than Ichigo's first bankai.

Where are you getting this from?

> I am assuming that Ichigo gets the full 10x boost.

Why would you assume the highest possible value?

> God/Monster Aizen, who was stronger than Dangai Ichigo

Since when?

i normally dont agree with damage but hes correct on all points it would be best to assume 5-7x for multiplier but also add the whole -possibly higher with max multiplier-

there is one thing you could point out tho... most espadas in base were equal or stronger than a shinigamis bankai back then.. same with sternritters their base is near the bankai and far above shikai thats why shinigamis needed bankai to end them but with the sealing they countered it without the need of using volstandig

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Ichigos relativistic calc hasn't been accepted yet. So it should be removed from the verse page unit it gets evaluated again.
this has been accepted, only need of Ant permission to be applied

Should there be a key for Kid Kenpachi? Acording to Unohana, he was stronger than her.

That would be redundant since we have the 'After training with Unohana' key.

Also, is there a statement (in the manga or databooks) about how fast Gin's Shikai extends? Because this could help with some speed feats for some SS Arc characters (Shikai Ichigo, Toshiro, Matsumoto).

I calculed this out. I considered that the Shikai was 10x slower than the Bankai, gave something about Sub-Relativistic

Unfortunately we don't have any hard evidence that the Shikai is 10x slower than the Bankai.

@Damage2532

Yes, we have nothing on the Shikai, but I used this just by citing the Bankai increase from 5x to 10x the power.

We also have this avoidance of Hallibel, it is very impressive

But this one from Ichigo is the most incredible

sooo..i was looking in old feats since mimihagi feat is getting an upgrade to sub-rel+\Rel along side the dark beam and aushwalen

and i have found this and this which were accepted but rejected for being outlier..but with the new upgrades and lillito's feat dodging the aushwalen..we get sub-rel\+ for top and mid tiers like what happens now with naruto?OvO

Someone need to organisate the accepted stuff and change, like for the High 6-C Espadas, the speed feats and ect..

Also, when for the 5-B upgrade?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This is starting to become stressful.
If you would be happier not participating in the thread, you don't have to take part. I don't want to cause stress.

Back