• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Well it's not called "4 Element Freezing" in japanese, it's called Shikai Hyoketsu (Õøøþòîµ░ÀþÁÉ) which means 4 World Freezing.
i see, guess even the Viz translation isn't perfect

My activity is gonna be low as well as my ability to properly discuss on calcs and CRTs for the next two weeks due to crunch time from finals as well as being a judge for a debate tournament on the battleboard I moderate.

I foresee that the novel will finish before my last final (June 6), no worries since my write up for the biggest issue (Soul King, Almighty, Yhwach) is practically done. However, I do wish to hold that back for a while since I want to discuss with a few staff and users preemptively for more opinions and interpretations. Also since I think there are some other points that should be brought up first before the big one (Valley of Screams/Memories of Nobody, Las Noches Size, Lanza Calc, Cero Oscuras/Gran Rey Calc, all these speed calcs, Karakura Size calc). Or at least finish a good portion of them, like the 5 speed threads and calcs going on right now (please go comment your opinions whether you agree or not so things can proceed at least).

Adios for now.

didnt we already agree that the ceroes etc would be large island while release the the LN thing would be small country... as for valley.. only senna would get the feats if its real so it dont really matter

Why isn't Cero's spiritual light treated as real light when everything in the verse has spiritual particles (Reishi) even matter in the Living World?

Probably because Cero's display very few properties of actual light?

Damage3245 said:
Probably because Cero's display very few properties of actual light?
Wouldn't that mean that real light in the Living World in Bleach is non-light since everything in the verse posses some amount of spiritual particles? Fullbring use souls from matter as energy source, and souls are made of spiritual particles.

Is that from the official colored manga? Also, that Sun looks tens of times bigger than it should.

Ovy7 said:
Is that from the official colored manga? Also, that Sun looks tens of times bigger than it should.
hashtag Kubo'sArt

Joke mode *ON

or,if you like to wank the verse, (like i do) you can consider SKP being extremely close to the realm's sun, which would bump the distance from SS to SKP into ~100 million kilometers, if not more

Joke mode*Off

For the Auswahlen I don't even see how 1 second is being considered. Liltotto has time to see what happens to Robert, move out of the way, notice her wings disappearing, and speak about the process - all before the Auswahlen gets back up to the Royal Palace.

Assuming 1 second for all of this to happen if just making a high end for the sake of it.

I know that it looks like the Mid end / Low End looks like what is being more likely to be accepted, but that's why I'm extra confused why 1 seconds is being used as a reasonable high end.

Apologies if it seems like I'm unfairly focusing on Bleach / your calc here, but this is a problem I have with calcs with assumed timeframes in general.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Is gremmy superior to yamamoto?
I'd say in terms of sheer potential, maybe. But as @IMadeThisOn8-1 2017 said, "I'd say no given Yhwach's statement that only he could handle Yama's power."

I think gremmy lacks the maturity or experience to use his power effectively

@Hanmaa Yuujiro; funnily enough there are currently no MHS+ calcs on the verse page. The speed ratings for Bleach is pretty outdated to a time when there used to be MHS+ calcs.

Yup,that's why iam making a huge thread with a list for all characters that their speeds should be changed..just waiting for the new calcs to see if they are gonna be accepted

pretty sure kido lightning thing counts since they were dodging that superr easy and ichigo vs byakuya wait was that the ep... most of candice should auto be MHS+ also.

@USklaverei you ever tried to calc Ichibei's darkness speed, from how fast he summoned the blackness from Soul Society?

Back