• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

Dangai Ichigo said:
Or maybe it just burns away with nothing left of trace remaining since fire and erasure don't seem similar in the slightest
It specifically states it doesn't burn. Also "is fire" means nothing because he can literally bring back an army of undead with his fire.

Shinigami have Soul Manipulation imho, since they can control the flow of souls into the afterlife, but only Yamamoto has Death Manipulation, and it's so hilariously and egregiously ironic that Royd-Yhwach calls him out on how against the very foundation of Shinigami beliefs that ability is.

also another reason its erasure is that souls literally dont go anywhere else if yama removes without a trace thats erasure for souls

Menos Grande should be stronger than their current rating.

• Yamamoto said that the Caja Negacion ability couldn't be interact with by the shinigami, therefore Yamamoto himself doesn't have the strenght to break it, otherwise it would be a NLF that a Menos would be able to stop Galactus from doing so.
  • Menos are hunted down by Captain level shinigami, and defeated with ease by Vizards and Captains.
  • Menos Grande are at least above any lieutenant, and stronger than Yamamoto, but only with Caja Negacion.

• Yamamoto said that the Caja Negacion ability couldn't be interact with by the shinigami, therefore Yamamoto himself doesn't have the strenght to break it, otherwise it would be a NLF that a Menos would be able to stop Galactus from doing so.
That just sounds more like dimensional hax than an AP value.

Damage3245 said:
That just sounds more like dimensional hax than an AP value.
The ability is still a hax with limited power. All attacks are made of reishi anyway, so the spiritual particles cage made by Menos Grande would be stronger than Yamamoto's spiritual energy. They would get that tier with that sealing ability only.

Damage is right, in addition the Menos Grande should have spatial manipulation once they manage to pull the space fabric to escape.

Xulrev said:
Shinigami have Soul Manipulation imho, since they can control the flow of souls into the afterlife, but only Yamamoto has Death Manipulation, and it's so hilariously and egregiously ironic that Royd-Yhwach calls him out on how against the very foundation of Shinigami beliefs that ability is.
I wish I still had the meme someone made pointing out the duh to Royd's statement. It was funny but lost on my old desktop.

Those in charge of the Bleach Wiki are a joke themselves, at first their reasoning for the Novels not being considered canon was due to Kubo not saying they were. Once Kubo actually stated them as canon they backtracked their own words and said the Novels still aren't canon in their eyes.

I'm in their Discord server and they're completely insufferable, they laugh at the Novels and the revelations thinking them to be absurd when they're laughing at things they didn't understand (they didn't understand the parts about Nel and thought it meant something else) or somethings that were actually revealed in the manga.

The people who command Wikia of Bleach are pathetic. Ignore these laymen, please. I can not stand looking at the comments they post, they seem to ignore everything the manga, novel or Kubo present for pure personal taste.

Bleach Wiki has its problems but it far surpasses the Bleach section here in terms of validity. At least they cite most if not all their references.

Yeah, one of VS Battles biggest flaws is the lack of references. If there is an ability on a profile, or a feat, then there ought to be references in place so that people could get more information about it like when did the character display it, what the is extent of their usage of it, etc.

Also; I'm going to try and make a new revision thread regarding the speed ratings of the verse in a couple of days. There are some pretty big flaws.

You already know I'm more than willing to help damage, just message me, can absolutely help since I have feats scanned for 60% of the characters in-verse iirc.

so since the new serite size was accepted..i have done a small calc for yhwach lifting the quincy city myself

R = 509300

• Volume = (4/3)¤Çr3

• Volume = (4/3)*(3.14)*(509300)^3

• Volume = 5.53081858E+17m┬│

using 85% hollowness (i think it's good and safe,and since we are talking about buildings )

• Volume = 5.53081858E+17\100*15

• Volume = 8.29622787E+16m┬│

now the speed

Distance = 88905600 (accepted)

assumed time frame 1 minute

speed = 88905600/60 = 1481768 (m/s)

• low end
using 2200Kg/m^3

• Mass = 1.82517013E+20

• KE= 0.5*(1.82517013E+20)*1481768^2 = 2.00370499E+32 Joules (Small Planet)

Mid End
using 2400Kg/m^3

• Mass =1.99109469E+20

• KE= 0.5*(1.99109469E+20)*1481768^2 = 2.18585999E+32 Joules (Small Planet)

• High End
using 2700Kg/m^3

• Mass =2.23998152E+20

• KE= 0.5*(2.23998152E+20)*1481768^2 = 2.45909249E+32 Joules (Small Planet)

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I remember there was a huge thread about the issues people had with it.
Yup. I've still got some issues with it too.

The biggest issue was that it was 100 times lower than it was supposed to be due to density.

Whatever update happens will be an upgrade no matter what; however, there were still issues I'm regards to specifics that won't make the upgrade just 100 times the previous calc. I'm assuming it's going to be around 20-50 times higher.

It was something along the lines of the accepted size not matching what's shown in the manga. Something like that. I'd have to look at the threads again.

Yeah, people were upset Raven was using pixel scaling and statements together when we should stick to only one.

Since we're moving into a statements only direction, it should be easier to redo.

By the looks of the old, hollowness wasn't accounted for because the buildings weren't even included. The calc basically assumed only the ground was picked up.

I've updated the calc list with the new version of the meteor calc.

Do we really not have any AP calcs for characters weaker than Ikkaku?

Back