• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest downgrades in vsbw history

Basically what the title says. The biggest one I remember first hand is idw transformers going from 6-A, to 2-A, and then back to 6-A over the course of a few months.

Demonbane had the largest downgrade in wiki history, going from Tier 0 to 2-A over the course of 2 years. At once, they went from 1-A to 2-A.

The Star Maker went from 1-A to 1-C, an absolutely massive drop.

Tenchi Muyo! went from Tier 0 to 1-B over the past 3 years. At once, it went from 1-A to 1-B.

RIP Demonbane. I remember following a thread where it was about to beat the Thought Robot even though it was a mismatch since Superman was only High 1-B at the time.

What about Marvel? Remember when we used to use Omnipotence? Now TOAA is like 1-A.

About Demonbane, what the hell was our justification for its ridiculously high tier? Also, wasn't there some legit 1-A stuff in it? I can't remember.

About Demonbane, what the hell was our justification for its ridiculously high tier? Also, wasn't there some legit 1-A stuff in it? I can't remember.
there was some statements about transending dimensions that thats not enough when even tier 2 beings have those statements.There was also the universes inside universes with the klein bottles that that turned out to be a time looped universe

Cross-scaling with canon Cthulhu Mythos + misinterpreted infinite universe statements.

Damn that's like when I used to be an anti-sjw, realised how dumb that was and that being one sucks, then went to being a communist lol

That is not what happened.

ZacharyGrossman attempted to upgrade Azrael to solid 1-A based on two faulty pieces of information and he was then refuted (based on incorrect reasoning mind you). He failed to come up with a counterargument and so tried to bring Azrael to the highest tier possible using scans about dimensions before settling on Low 1-C (which, by the way, is close to the worst tier 1 reasoning on the site that didn't use faulty scans).

That is not what happened.

ZacharyGrossman attempted to upgrade Azrael to solid 1-A based on two faulty pieces of information and he was then refuted (based on incorrect reasoning mind you). He failed to come up with a counterargument and so tried to bring Azrael to the highest tier possible using scans about dimensions before settling on Low 1-C (which, by the way, is close to the worst tier 1 reasoning on the site that didn't use faulty scans)
Oh I see. Maybe I should take a look at the thread myself.

SCP Foundation 1-B now is 2-A and for some Low 1-C (but it's getting upgraded)

JORGE JOESTAR Low 2-C is now 6-B and for joji 8-A (will end soon)

Undertale: we see many downrade, but one of the bigger that i personally saw is At Least 2-C, likely 2-B Photoshop flowey be Unknown (which for what i know is above 9-B)

I saw many others, but they have already been said

The more I'm reminded about jojo the more my hate for the entire verse grows.

Except for part 7 and 6. That's stuff is great.

Wait what? How did that happen?
They were originally scaled to Conner's shield maybe creating a galaxy, which was admittedly not good, but the thread went too far and ignored any feats they had aside from barely superhuman stuff. Not granted I'm not totaly on board with 5-B Rangers, but they're Tier 7 minimal.

It's not the biggest thing ever but I downgraded No More Heroes from Low 7-B to 9-A in my first CRT- then I found some tier 8 feats but still.

Back