• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest virgins on the wiki

YEAH BABY, THAT’S WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR
fixing-fixing-door.gif

And we’re done

Regulus being #1 on this thread is legendary. But Subaru shouldn't even be on here. Subaru is only 18 years old and is slowly building up a relationship with someone who isn't mentally fit for that kind of development yet. Him still being a virgin is actually better than if he was to lose his virginity... That'd be terrible.

I wouldn't even say he's a simp, since he isn't just a doormat for the girl he likes. He actually gets results. A lot of results.

The biggest simps don't get results... they fawn over women that don't care about them.

Also, as of like... Arc 4, Subaru is barely cringe anymore. Sure he has his moments, but I find myself thinking "this is the greatest character of all time" a lot more than "this is ******* cringe" when reading the recent arcs.

What Subaru is - is the most loyal and dedicated partner a person could ever have.

Last edited:
Regulus being #1 on this thread is legendary.
I did nominate Jason Voorhees. Hard to compete with a centuries old virgin who hates sex and kills everyone he meets.
But Subaru shouldn't even be on here. Subaru is only 18 years old and is slowly building up a relationship with someone who isn't mentally fit for that kind of development yet. Him still being a virgin is actually better than if he was to lose his virginity... That'd be terrible.
Many college guys would strongly disagree with you... Still, he's listed for his simping, which is basically a step by step guide on how to be a virgin forever; the first step, simp, is the only step needed.
I wouldn't even say he's a simp, since he isn't just a doormat for the girl he likes. He actually gets results. A lot of results.
People call him a simp because of how he jumps through hoops to get her attention and approval, constantly kissing her butt. It's only because she ultimately returns his feelings that people say otherwise. If anything, the story is presenting that simping behaviour as a viable way to get her to return his feelings, when in truth the only thing he could do that would be less attractive is get caught having sex with a hole in the wall or a dead animal (dishonourable mention to Homelander who leaves dick holes in the skulls of people he kills). In fact, such a thing might actually be more attractive than simping. That's why he's listed as a big virgin.
The biggest simps don't get results... they fawn over women that don't care about them.
Simping is a vicious cycle. They simp to get attention when in fact it does the exact opposite on two levels. It is highly unattractive, making interest in them vanish. And it also serves as free validation on a constant basis. This does two things; it makes the simp's endorsement and opinion thoroughly worthless, and it boosts the ego of whoever is being simped for, making them think they're better than they are. All this combines together not only ruin the simp's chances even further than they were already ruined, it also ruins the now egotistical simpee for better people who might have had a chance. It's not good for the simpee either, since it results in a false belief in their own superiority that will ultimately hinder their life journey.
What Subaru is - is the most loyal and dedicated partner a person could ever have.
In all seriousness, that's literally what all simps think they are. And when some women were interviewed about what they thought of simps, they essentially admitted that they liked having the simps around, liked the free validation, but would never actually care for the simps. They tried all sorts of nonsensical moral arguments to try to justify why it was a good thing, even though they admitted it wasn't attractive to them and they were indeed just stringing the simps along.

So Subaru being loyal is fine, but only because Emilia happens to be better than many other people. And sadly, the story does seem to be pretending that simping actually leads to results as long as one simps hard enough, which is literally the belief that simps have which causes them to do it.

Random helper, you seem more focused on criticising Re: Zero than actually arguing why Subaru is a simp.

Sure, you can say its weird that Emilia does return some feelings. That's your opinion, but at the end of the day he isn't getting ignored or rejected. He's still getting the results he wants. And thus, he isn't a simp.

Also, your comment on college guys disagreeing with me? Are you serious?

Are you going to say that it would be better if he had sex with a woman who is barely mentally okay and has a mental age of like 15?

Nominating Motoyasu here.

To start with he has a distorted view of women where "he thinks they are perfect angels incapable of doing anything bad or evil." As such, he believes everything a woman tells him without thinking twice about whether or not it's true and also demonstrates high levels of self-delusion and willful ignorance, if not plain idiocy. He only hears what he wants to hear and ignores whatever might upset him.
These 2 characteristics together essentially make him to simultaneously accept any lie a woman tells him regardless of how flimsy or stupid ( even in the case they admit to manipulating him or lying he will still believe they are being blackmailed or must be disoriented in some way.) and believe every woman in the world desires and needs him as their protector, even when they pretty blatantly hate him or are not interested at all, such as when he tried to force Raphtalia to leave Naofumi despite her loving him more than anyone else and got a slap in the face as reward, wich only made him think she must have been "brainwashed".

Things get even worse after he unlocks his cursed weapons series and gets his psyche warped by them. After them he starts seeing all women as pigs and thinks they reek disgusting, and decides to dedicate his life to earning the love of Filo, even going as far as calling Naofumi his "father in law" and do absolutely anything he asks of him, including throwing himself in bloody life and death combat just to earn favor from Filo. Detail: Filo hates and is creeped out by him. Dude at this point is running on absolutely nothing other than pure dellusion.

As for placement he should definitely be above Albedo, whereas it's a bit complicated with Regulus.
For one Regulus is better at being hated by women, since pre-curse series Motoyasu still had a few woman who liked him and his simping (mostly due to good looks) for some time before they found out he was a complete moron and even Filo eventually starts tolerating his presence due to his endless sacrifice for her. (No hints of responding to his romantic interests as far as i've seen, however.)
But Motoyasu is definitely a much bigger simp, since he's willing to sacrifice everything he has including his life and reputation for a woman who explicitely does not love him and likely never will while Regulus sacrifices nothing and is closer to an incel than simp.

I guess he should be okay for 2nd spot at least, for now.

Random helper, you seem more focused on criticising Re: Zero than actually arguing why Subaru is a simp.
Series is fine. But simping is bad for health. Subaru constantly dies for Emilia, constantly kisses her butt, and generally treats her as if she's a goddess, and she doesn't even care about him until later. That's simping.
Sure, you can say its weird that Emilia does return some feelings. That's your opinion, but at the end of the day he isn't getting ignored or rejected. He's still getting the results he wants. And thus, he isn't a simp.
Many simps do think that simping works. And given that the author wrote the story around Emilia, and is obsessively focused on how wonderful he thinks he is, the purpose of Subaru is to be a proxy for the author to simp through. Just because a fictional example pretends simping works doesn't change the fact that a person is simping.
Also, your comment on college guys disagreeing with me? Are you serious?
Half and half. Many groups think a guy who doesn't lose his virginity by 18 is a loser. I use college as the example because they're big on lots of sex stuff in colleges. Although virginity is only the barest tip of the iceberg. There are many factors which are important.
Are you going to say that it would be better if he had sex with a woman who is barely mentally okay and has a mental age of like 15?
It isn't even about sex. It's about how he constantly kisses up to her and repeatedly suffers and dies for someone who doesn't care about him. That's a simp. To be honest, your highly indignant response here is rather interesting. It seems sexual morality is very important to you and seems to get your hackles up quickly, and honestly, that moral standing is fine, but you've jumped to implying I'm immoral as an ad hominem, seemingly because my criticism of Subaru's behaviour has upset you. It also seems as if you define simping by the lack of success rather than the action itself.

A lot of fiction features simps who somehow get with the one they simp for, or with someone else at least. Characters who choose to wait for sex also aren't simps just for that. Deku, Ichigo and Goku aren't simps, for example. Naruto is, but not in the way you're thinking. He simps for Sakura while she abuses him, sure, but he also arguably simps for Sasuke while Sasuke tries to hack his head off. Simping is at its core the act of investing lots into people who don't warrant it. Shishigawara in Bleach is a simp for example; if he crawled any further up Mr Tsukishima's butt we'd need to perform surgery to get him out.

Nominating Motoyasu here.

To start with he has a distorted view of women where "he thinks they are perfect angels incapable of doing anything bad or evil." As such, he believes everything a woman tells him without thinking twice about whether or not it's true and also demonstrates high levels of self-delusion and willful ignorance, if not plain idiocy. He only hears what he wants to hear and ignores whatever might upset him.
These 2 characteristics together essentially make him to simultaneously accept any lie a woman tells him regardless of how flimsy or stupid ( even in the case they admit to manipulating him or lying he will still believe they are being blackmailed or must be disoriented in some way.) and believe every woman in the world desires and needs him as their protector, even when they pretty blatantly hate him or are not interested at all, such as when he tried to force Raphtalia to leave Naofumi despite her loving him more than anyone else and got a slap in the face as reward, wich only made him think she must have been "brainwashed".

Things get even worse after he unlocks his cursed weapons series and gets his psyche warped by them. After them he starts seeing all women as pigs and thinks they reek disgusting, and decides to dedicate his life to earning the love of Filo, even going as far as calling Naofumi his "father in law" and do absolutely anything he asks of him, including throwing himself in bloody life and death combat just to earn favor from Filo. Detail: Filo hates and is creeped out by him. Dude at this point is running on absolutely nothing other than pure dellusion.
That's a good point. Motoyasu's obsession with his fantasy version of life and his fantasy vision of women has resulted in him failing to relate to the worthwhile women and being easily manipulated by a roach like Malty.

Series is fine. But simping is bad for health. Subaru constantly dies for Emilia, constantly kisses her butt, and generally treats her as if she's a goddess, and she doesn't even care about him until later. That's simping.
she does care about him, and she starts liking him romantically by arc 4 which is like 2 months in. Also, Subaru is generally like that for everybody. He doesn't want to live with the regret/guilt of having the ability to save someone but not doing so. As seen in multiple if routes Subaru is permanently damaged if he fails to save someone.
Many simps do think that simping works. And given that the author wrote the story around Emilia, and is obsessively focused on how wonderful he thinks he is, the purpose of Subaru is to be a proxy for the author to simp through. Just because a fictional example pretends simping works doesn't change the fact that a person is simping.
Listen, i think you are forgetting the crux of it. Simping is done in vain, saving somebodies life by putting your own at risk is considered one of the greatest things you can ever do.

Half and half. Many groups think a guy who doesn't lose his virginity by 18 is a loser. I use college as the example because they're big on lots of sex stuff in colleges. Although virginity is only the barest tip of the iceberg. There are many factors which are important.

It isn't even about sex. It's about how he constantly kisses up to her and repeatedly suffers and dies for someone who doesn't care about him. That's a simp. To be honest, your highly indignant response here is rather interesting. It seems sexual morality is very important to you and seems to get your hackles up quickly, and honestly, that moral standing is fine, but you've jumped to implying I'm immoral as an ad hominem, seemingly because my criticism of Subaru's behaviour has upset you. It also seems as if you define simping by the lack of success rather than the action itself.
having sexual morality is the norm in major parts of the world and i think that sentiment of being a loser becuz no sex before 18 is a western thing. Not to mention what they think is completely unrelated to the topic at hand and ironically is an ad hominem in itself. Anyways, I did say he is correct considering that saving somebodies life probably makes them like you more.
A lot of fiction features simps who somehow get with the one they simp for, or with someone else at least. Characters who choose to wait for sex also aren't simps just for that. Deku, Ichigo and Goku aren't simps, for example. Naruto is, but not in the way you're thinking. He simps for Sakura while she abuses him, sure, but he also arguably simps for Sasuke while Sasuke tries to hack his head off. Simping is at its core the act of investing lots into people who don't warrant it. Shishigawara in Bleach is a simp for example; if he crawled any further up Mr Tsukishima's butt we'd need to perform surgery to get him out.
isnt simping specifically about someone you romantically like though? you are actively devaluing all forms of self sacrifice, and good deeds by categorizing it as "simping". tell me what simping really means to you and why you think its bad, considering that also contains goodwill and the positive nature of wanting to help others

Surprised nobody mentioend him yet

Obito Uchiha

He has a childhood crush he's obsessed with, his world collapses when she dies even though there were other people that cared about Obito

His personality completely changes after his crush dies and he literally tries to end the world over it

Obsessed with her even after nearly 20 years, subdues the demon sealed inside of him by his sheer obsession towards his dead crush

Constantly compalins and whines about her death

Killed tens of thousands and is the biggest criminal in his verse just because his crush died

She probably didn't even love him romantically

she does care about him, and she starts liking him romantically by arc 4 which is like 2 months in. Also, Subaru is generally like that for everybody. He doesn't want to live with the regret/guilt of having the ability to save someone but not doing so. As seen in multiple if routes Subaru is permanently damaged if he fails to save someone.
His desire to save people is a virtuous characteristic although arguably he takes it too far.
Listen, i think you are forgetting the crux of it. Simping is done in vain, saving somebodies life by putting your own at risk is considered one of the greatest things you can ever do.
It's more the fact that he relentlessly puts himself through so much suffering for Emilia in the hopes that one day she'll notice him. And when it comes to fiction, getting results just means the writers think that method works. A lot of things presented as romantic in fiction are actually something that will turn the person off. Honestly, there's so much bullshit in fiction about what works in romance it's absurd. John Cusack's boombox scene for example is an almost guaranteed way of being written off as worthless. I will say that Asian writers are generally more rooted in reality than Western ones though.
having sexual morality is the norm in major parts of the world and i think that sentiment of being a loser becuz no sex before 18 is a western thing.
True. Pretty much all of Asia and the Middle East don't see it that way. I didn't say I agreed with the Western college mindset on that. I've even personally observed that culture clashing against religious culture in people who wanted sex immediately and also believed in wedlock. They all got married at 18.
Anyways, I did say he is correct considering that saving somebodies life probably makes them like you more.
It can, but it doesn't always. It generally fails to promote any attraction at very least.
isnt simping specifically about someone you romantically like though? you are actively devaluing all forms of self sacrifice, and good deeds by categorizing it as "simping". tell me what simping really means to you and why you think its bad, considering that also contains goodwill and the positive nature of wanting to help others
Simping generally refers to showering anyone you're attracted to with compliments and trying to do things for them. There's actually nothing romantic about it. When Subaru constantly suffers for Emilia, showers her with compliments, builds his life around doing things for her, and all the rest, while she keeps him at arms length, that is him simping. It's easily described as sucking up to the person when they don't warrant it. His relationship with Emilia entirely revolves around him placing her on a pedestal and sucking up to her, and suffering constantly for her, all an act many people do with those they find attractive, and something which is highly unattractive. Simping is best defined as sucking up to the ones you find attractive. Doing good deeds for all and general kindness doesn't fit the same bill, at least not in my opinion. I also extend it to anyone who actively sucks up to or suffers for anyone who doesn't warrant it, which is why Naruto sucking up to Sakura while she beats him up qualifies. The truth is that people see and define simping slightly differently with different levels of harshness. In a way it's more a state of mind.

Back