• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest downgrades in vsbw history

now demonbane will be the verse with biggest downgrades in vsbw history,it downgrades from tier 0 to oblivion

Golochavov or something like that. It was a obscure russian verse no one has ever heard of, i certaintly didn't

I doubt anyone even remembers it, it just vanished without a huge deletion thread

Oh yeah i remember that verse. I don't think it would hold up to scrutiny as tier 0 verse with our new standards.

Magic is only fake in Umineko, no one said anything about Higurashi, so they'll still be 1-B

points at head

Mathiverse and Suggsverse from being Tier 0/High 1-A to being banned from the wiki.

They used to be on the wiki though? If so, is there an archive for the profiles?
Suggs verse was never on the wiki and mathiverse was never banned.

Mathiverse was deleted as some had issues with its tier 0 rating and some argued it was a location rather than an actual character

inb4 Umineko gets downgraded to 10-A because magic isn't real.
MAGIC IS AN ABOMINATION
But_aserua2.png

Back