• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW typing contest

image.png

This site has gotta be ****** or someone's gotta be lying lol. Garrixian mentioned 280 WPM when the world record is 212. Something's fishy, and fishiness, as we all know, cascades.

Either way I got 118, which is higher than my usual sustained typing speed (about 100 wpm). So, maybe that explains the 280, dunno if it makes that big of a difference.

EDIT: I'm competitive, put me on the board.

Last edited:
This site has gotta be ****** or someone's gotta be lying lol. Garrixian mentioned 280 WPM when the world record is 212. Something's fishy, and fishiness, as we all know, cascades.

Either way I got 118, which is higher than my usual sustained typing speed (about 100 wpm). So, maybe that explains the 280, dunno if it makes that big of a difference.

probably because the test is only 10 words

The world record is a lot higher than 212 wpm lol. That record is probably for long typing rather than short typing.

Yeah I mentioned after I'd done the test that prolonged sustained typing must be harder to keep the numbers up with since my speed here is like 30 wpm above my norm.

My highest WPM for a 1 minute test was <80 WPM but I hit 139 WPM on the 10 worder, the difference in duration creates an increase

Back