• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest virgins on the wiki

I'mma put in Johnny Bravo in for now since i know his stuff
Isn't Johny Bravo's virginhood questionable? There's this video and i also heard that the creators confirmed he gets laid frequently, but they only show the times he failed.

Isn't Johny Bravo's virginhood questionable? There's this video and i also heard that the creators confirmed he gets laid frequently, but they only show the times he failed.

the scene is weird and if you got the source then i'll remove him

Johny Bravo is the representation of society. It shows how people only cares about our fails, about our bad days. They keep remembering you about you were pathetic at certain point. But when you win and looks great, people constantly forgot or just ignore. This is thanks to envy. People are so mediocre that they try to focus on negativity as much as possible to forget about their own lives and how bad their are

I am 14 and this is deep 😔✊

Johny Bravo is the representation of society. It shows how people only cares about our fails, about our bad days. They keep remembering you about you were pathetic at certain point. But when you win and looks great, people constantly forgot or just ignore. This is thanks to envy. People are so mediocre that they try to focus on negativity as much as possible to forget about their own lives and how bad their are

I am 14 and this is deep 😔✊
LOK age confirmed

Pegasus Seiya (Saint Seiya)[Manga Version]

the Answer is short and simple

He was trained at a young age, and every single day he had to train. At a young age he became the pegasus saint and that is when he started fighting for his life constantly for the sake of the world.

The pegasus saints are the embodiment of hope for the whole world. They play pivot roles in holy wars as the "Eternal hero" that creates "miracles."

Pegasus Saints spend their whole life fighting unable to settle down in life because of their fated destiny

Edit: NVM just read the rules lmao
Not because hes too young because in the new mangas hes over the age 20 and still simping over the same girl who is a goddess. Dude actually did have a chance to bone her beause he confessed and she confessed but dude felt bad for being weak (despite being one of the strongest saints ever) and ditched her.
I said nvm because he has chaddy and cool moments, but he isn't a neckbeard lol but aside from his fate his personality literally prevents him from getting action lol.

We should close it or tell him why it’s a stomp though genjutsu gg should be enough
I'm not knowledge enough on Sans to feel comfortable pressing the topic further.

This guy, can probably go in Honorable mentions.

Wanted to destroy all variants of humanity because he felt it would be the only choice that would matter.
He said and affirmed this right in front of Super Woman who was putting the moves on him at the time.
Only hesitate to bump him up further because he is Evil Batman, and his demeanor as a whole screams disappointment.

I'm not knowledge enough on Sans to feel comfortable pressing the topic further.

This guy, can probably go in Honorable mentions.

Wanted to destroy all variants of humanity because he felt it would be the only choice that would matter.
He said and affirmed this right in front of Super Woman who was putting the moves on him at the time.
Only hesitate to bump him up further because he is Evil Batman, and his demeanor as a whole screams disappointment.
The opponent he’s fighting is not sans,

it’s cid

This character can also probably go in honorable mentions.

Wanted to resurrect Dracula, so that he could find a girl that was adrift in space time.
Was willing to have an entire village ritualistically slaughtered and declare a vampiric holy war in order to accomplish said goal.

Just as ambiguous as Owlman though, he's on the exact opposite side of a key coin.

This character can also probably go in honorable mentions.

Wanted to resurrect Dracula, so that he could find a girl that was adrift in space time.
Was willing to have an entire village ritualistically slaughtered and declare a vampiric holy war in order to accomplish said goal.

Just as ambiguous as Owlman though, he's on the exact opposite side of a key coin.
nah that's simp material right there. But is he an actual virgin?

-character's who are young are not allowed as they legally should be virgins (unless they are older chronologically due to reincarnation or sth)

Love the show, but let's not act like this mf didn't make a wish where no one else existed just so he can get with Trixie.

Btw, Timmy's 50 chronologically, so he qualifiies.

Dante.

I love him, but he can't pay his bills, eats junk food all day, horrible with flirting (and women in general), while his brother's out there being a Chad.

Kinda just a huge loser when not on the battlefield.

Dante.

I love him, but he can't pay his bills, eats junk food all day, horrible with flirting (and women in general), while his brother's out there being a Chad.

He... isn't a virgin. He slept with college girls as per the DMC1 novel. Last relationship was with a girl called Claire.

She is a Succubus and she is virgin, number 1 pls

characters added. Wander i don't wanna add cause he is fair. Dude fights to save a girl, kills a bunch of giants for it. Pretty knightly i'd say.

What is the age limit? I know some of you are thinking it's an obvious 18 but it's really not. Different places have different ages of consent. Someone might be considered to young some places but not others. Is it just based on the age of consent in America (16 - 18) or are there alternate parameters?

Dante.

He can't pay his bills because he refuses to get paid during his jobs as he does them to help people and kill demons, whatever money he has he uses it to sustain his parterner Enzo (who had an injury and Dante feels responsible), Grue daughters (as they were left orphan and alone after their father died at the hands of Gilver and Dante feels guilty), buys stuff for Patty normally and his 2 most common parterns (Lady and Trish) take his money for random stuff.

Pizza and strawberry sundays >>>>

Also he had several girlfriends to the point he got bored of them. One girl even kidnapped him to have fun time when he was unconscious but he has a bad luck with women because when he leaves them they start spreading some things about him.

Also Vergil has to pay 18 years of child support

Wanted to avoid mentioning Comics Thanos lest I get knowledge checked.

Back