• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First vsbw profile/article you ever made?

title says it all, what is the first vsbw article that you guys ever made? it doesn't have to be a character profile

for me it's this one (note for me i am counting the article i made that have not been deleted yet)

(yeah i think it was this one)

I started working on this first:

But the one that I ultimately made first was:

Yes, thank you for reminding me of the long and dreadful page that I made back then. Now I have to put references in it too, if I have time that is.

I cooked up this thing long ago in Joke Battles. I plan to port it to VSBW at some point in the future, and also fix the ass formatting and get actual references.

It's an indestructible, really fast and agile car that can annihilate police cars by ramming them, survive a gas station explosion unharmed, and plow through road blocks that consists of 2 heavy SUVs.

I started working on this first:

But the one that I ultimately made first was:

Yes, thank you for reminding me of the long and dreadful page that I made back then. Now I have to put references in it too, if I have time that is.
not bad butler, you cool man

99% sure this was my first profile, and as you can see it's not very good since I made it in like 2017

crabwhale what was your first article/Character profile you ever made on the site?
Looking at contribs, probably this:

Looking at contribs, probably this:
really loves his transformers also it's a nice first profile btw

If you're curious how it looked like when I first made it, then behold

don't look at my banner then, I worry for your health
20230418_120827.jpg

To this day, I’m still proud of the mass contribution I have done to this series

To this day, I’m still proud of the mass contribution I have done to this series
and it's very fun to use in matchups, thank you making the profiles psycho, i really enjoyed using flower in a matchup

My first profile here was her:

I made it back in... 25 February 2016.
It's been a minute...

My first profile here was her:

I made it back in... 25 February 2016.
It's been a minute...
congrats scorpions nice job.

My first profile here was this Kaiju god:

I made it back in...22 November 2016

My first profile

i should remind everyone that first does not have to just be character profiles, it can also apply to just any first page you made on the wiki

like whoever made the powers on the wiki, or the terminology pages, and etc.

First profile page I ever made as a young-un. Good times.

I made calcs for Tower of God way earlier than this though, but those were blogposts

Back