• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Naruto CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verse equalization?
Energy Equalization unfortunately does not grant the characters properties inherent to the Energy System they're being equalized to. So, things like the ability to withstand Spiritual Pressure don't carry over. Likewise, the Bleach peeps would not be granted any of the properties inherent to chakra. Verse Equalization just guarantees that the characters and their abilities can sort of interact, but not much beyond that.

IT'S A SCAM

The staff really doesn't like this thread for whatever reason 💀
The answer to your question lies in the title of the thread lmao.

1. A sizeable portion of the staff (myself included) don't really care to engage with Tier 2 or higher stuff more than we have to. It's boring, needlessly convoluted, mostly made-up, subjective pseudo-science. It also doesn't help that the standards for those tiers change, like, every other week.
2. 99% of staff members are allergic to the HST. They avoid HST threads on sheer principle, for a plethora of very valid reasons.

Combine 1 & 2, and you get a wasteland...

Anyway, for my part, I think Low 2-C for SC Hagoromo could work. Don't agree with others scaling to him, though.

But I feel compelled to mention that:
A) Once again, I am no expert on Tier 2 shit.
B) I haven't actually played Storm Connections.

So, I'd still like to hear the counters to this before casting a proper vote.

Last edited:
I'll check this out when able, I think I was asked to on my wall at some point but I just been busy irl (heath issues, family drama and so on). Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I know it sucks not to get input.
I was mostly just joking around don't take me complaining too seriously here. Take care of yourself first 😶‍🌫️

The answer to your question lies in the title of the thread lmao.

1. A sizeable portion of the staff (myself included) don't really care to engage with Tier 2 or higher stuff more than we have to. It's boring, needlessly convoluted, mostly made-up, subjective pseudo-science. It also doesn't help that the standards for those tiers change, like, every other week.
2. 99% of staff members are allergic to the HST. They avoid HST threads on sheer principle, for a plethora of very valid reasons.

Combine 1 & 2, and you get a wasteland...

Anyway, for my part, I think Low 2-C for SC Hagoromo could work. Don't agree with others scaling to him, though.

But I feel compelled to mention that:
A) Once again, I am no expert on Tier 2 shit.
B) I haven't actually played Storm Connections.

So, I'd still like to hear the counters to this before casting a proper vote.
Hey man, I appreciate all the help, this is Tier 2 and HST territory and you likely got a lot going on but still took time to respond to the thread. Thanks, really.

Looking at the OP, I guess Low 2-C sage works but I'm unsure about scaling that to his physicals let alone Naruto and Sasuke. What's the evidence that this creation of foundations applies to his overall power, like is it through his power of is it like some secret technique? I haven't played storm connections.

I was mostly just joking around don't take me complaining too seriously here. Take care of yourself first 😶‍🌫️
It's cool, I know what you mean.
Thanks, hope everything turns out well for you IRL.
Thanks.

Looking at the OP, I guess Low 2-C sage works but I'm unsure about scaling that to his physicals let alone Naruto and Sasuke. What's the evidence that this creation of foundations applies to his overall power, like is it through his power of is it like some secret technique? I haven't played storm connections.
It doesn’t seem to be a secret technique. He just taps his staff on the empty book and says “let us begin” and then you just play through Storm 1 to Storm 4 till the foundations are created and history is restored.

Yeah, I was just asking if it was technique or something because I didn't know how he didn't.
There's no physical feat involved or any indication it scales to his physicals. And given Naruto is no longer accepted as a UES anymore, we cannot assume that he scales physically there without feats or evidence to support such.

There's no physical feat involved or any indication it scales to his physicals. And given Naruto is no longer accepted as a UES anymore, we cannot assume that he scales physically there without feats or evidence to support such.
Which means the only realistic way we can scale this to anyone (Naruto and Sasuke) else is if they can replicate the same thing he could with his power?

Does the canon UES apply to the games as well?

For the time being, yes, but realistically the games need to be evaluated based on their own merits. They're very different, and may net a different result when scrutinized.

Since the BoT is the spacetime continuum of the verse and Hagoromo is physically outright bigger, wouldn't that be enough to qualify for 4D by itself? We even see the stuff inside the verse like humans and objects are just letters in a book to him.

Idk what the rules about this on the wiki are but this looks like clear transcendence.

Since the BoT is the spacetime continuum of the verse and Hagoromo is physically outright bigger, wouldn't that be enough to qualify for 4D by itself? We even see the stuff inside the verse like humans and objects are just letters in a book to him.

Idk what the rules about this on the wiki are but this looks like clear transcendence.
Oh yeah, Hags physically encompasses the whole BoT. I wonder what this qualify as.

Basically the arguments and the whole discussion are saying it's Low 1-c without saying it, but for some reasons it's Low 2-C. Well i dont mind im fine with both. But Naruto and saske should be High 3-A possibly higher(but im not sure for them). I see Hagomoro having an avatar within the story and another higher one as narrator with Jiraya and possibly Kushina as "Low 2"/"Low 1-C" keys.

Last edited:
Basically the arguments and the whole discussion are saying it's Low 1-c without saying it, but for some reasons it's Low 2-C. Well i dont mind im fine with both. But Naruto and saske should be High 3-A possibly higher(but im not sure for them). I see Hagomoro having an avatar within the story and another higher one as narrator with Jiraya and possibly Kushina as "Low 2"/"Low 1-C" keys.
Low 1-C was rejected in the last thread unfortunately. That’s why we’re just having discussions for Tier 2

Sucks ngl. Tier 1 Hagoromo would have been funny af. Anyway Rana could you please drop the sandbox I'm curious on how it looks 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back