• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First vsbw profile/article you ever made?

you gonna make a crt for it when you have time?
You could say that.
image.png

Didn't need to be banned to shape up and become staff. In fact, I have never been reported. Suck it up, crazy old man.
I got banned and they asked me back. I wasn't even on-site. Punk.

anyways I've never updated it since 2016, but this is my first profile and, coincidentally, my favorite character.

This is the first profile I made like a year ago.

I remember it vividly since I was so excited to make it.

Foxy D. Silver Fox

Of course it’s been edited heavily since then since it’s a major verse, but I was really proud of myself when I first created it. He’s low key one of my favorite One Piece characters.

funnily enough I also planned on making a profile for Castform (Pokemon) around the same time, but I found our Pokémon standards too confusing and ended up scrapping it.

I remember it vividly since I was so excited to make it.

Foxy D. Silver Fox

Of course it’s been edited heavily since then since it’s a major verse, but I was really proud of myself when I first created it. He’s low key one of my favorite One Piece characters.

funnily enough I also planned on making a profile for Castform (Pokemon) around the same time, but I found our Pokémon standards too confusing and ended up scrapping it.
you did a great job midas.

Created this old man back in 2019 I believe.
👏

The first one I made I still couldn't make It be aproved unfortunetly

Them you have the first one I did extreme heavy edits with SCP-610, giving It It's now 4 keys and all

The first one I made and was accepted was David from battle for dream islind, trough It was heavely editted by another menber, doing some things like putting eletricity manipulation for some reason

The first one I made without someone altering I a lor was SCP-779, trough It's a bit underwelming to say It's my first considering how much job I did making heavy edits in other profiles and, the ones thar I still couldn't have accepted and David one

So I like to say the first profile I made was SCP-610

You made the pixel gun 3d article.
I didn’t know that.

Very mid and basic page.

Very mid and basic page.

Well you still made a profile for EOL. That’s still better than nothing

Magic Frogman that I really need to fix up.

BEHOLD!!!

MY FIRST EVER PROFILE

BEHOLD!!!

MY FIRST EVER PROFILE

Forgot all about that mf

Back