• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT

Wtf? Why its matter if natsu was using pof or not? And the hhole dodging feats is not a outlier either, i dont rember nadu getting blyz b someone, also mardgeer able to performs the same feat

Most of these feats are outliner and speak against the own mangaka concept.

Acnologia as the strongest and fastest character in Fairy tail barely keep up with Cristina, someone even make a calc for the feat who we get from the manga.

Calc from the user:

"

i repeat,, christrina speed = 100m/second,, due to Hibiki and his friend still can say a word like 400m......, 300m....., 200m....., 100m..... (please check the scan)

which mean christina moving 100m/second

state By canon calculation from HIRO Mashima Himself

[[1]]

Mach 0.2938670 for Acnologia speed if we use the calculation from mangaka himself.

Most like a outliner as Wahl etherion attack or Irene Meteor feat who even fodder can react to them.

To the other speed feats, I don´t even wanna answer it, some fans try to overhyping their manga with outliner feats here.

Chibi14 said:
Most of these feats are outliner and speak against the own mangaka concept.
Idk wh are you typing the bs, mangaka also state sting roar as laser but no one agree here, mangaka also states that zeref can go back in past and reset the earth time(idk what tier is this maybe planet tier??)

Or it's more like how gok didn:t able to dodge bullet, or naruto didn't able to dodge sasuke sword(when they was fighting the shin)

So idk why yo even bring this up. And it's bot even confirmed that each panel represent 1 sec. So go home comeback with a proper way to lowball

It can be a laser and still be an outlier. This ain't no difference to how Naruto could had been FTL in the beginning of the series but is he? so again this is all correct math but outliers in general that shouldn't be used

Zeref reverse time thing wouldn't be a AP but an ability he could use + where is the scan that says that Sting Roar is a laser???

1997KD said:
Idk wh are you typing the bs, mangaka also state sting roar as laser but no one agree here, mangaka also states that zeref can go back in past and reset the earth time(idk what tier is this maybe planet tier??)
Laser didn´t mean directly Light speed, look at the paficista laser or in Naruto.

Fact is we have clear manga feats from the manga where Hibiki even make state, for such feats we can use calculation because we have offical numbers. Don´t know why we shouldn´t use that feat, I mean his Wahl laser beam with 370km pis aswell? You guys only pick up these feats who support your though but forget some other feats who we get from the manga.

Thefirstfirmament said:
These upgrades seem valid.
Thank you for that

@Not light speed but it is a laser that is light itself, so it does bend and not at light speed though

Laser didn´t mean directly Lightspeed, look at the paficista laser or in Naruto.

Fact is we have clear manga feats from the manga where Hibiki even make state, for such feats we can use calculation because we have official numbers. Don´t know why we shouldn´t use that feat, I mean his Wahl laser beam with 370km pis aswell? You guys only pick up these feats who support your though but forget some other feats who we get from the manga.

CNBA3 never said sting laser is at light speed if you can read English. Again I am asking is that Hibiki said 300m/s or 200m/s or something like that? Acnologia was way behind the ship. And Wahl attack was an energy attack it wasn't a laser attack iirc. And everyone pic feat which upgrades their verse, why we didn't have base bullet lvl Goku? Or laser lvl Goku? You are just spitting nonsense again and again

BlackeJan said:
It can be a laser and still be an outlier. This ain't no difference to how Naruto could had been FTL in the beginning of the series but is he? so again this is all correct math but outliers in general that shouldn't be used

Zeref reverse time thing wouldn't be a AP but an ability he could use + where is the scan that says that Sting Roar is a laser???
Naruto later feat discard it, ans haku actually move at sol speed inside his mirror but idk it attack at same speed or not. In natsu cause i don't think it's hardly a outlier cause

• later he also able to dodge f.rogur light based "straight attack"
  • keep up with mardgeer who can react to sting laser
  • compare to dragons speed
  • and i hardly rememver anyone who blitz him(maybe i am wrong??)
It should be better if more member who knows the verse comment here

@1997

Yeah we are those members who know about FT lol. U keep saying that Mard Geer also dodge I mean congratulations he can but it's from the same dude regardless who can shoot a beam from his mouth

Majority of everyone here agrees that most of these Calcs r outliers for exception of Abyss Break (idk about the Ice Shell) even if the math is correct, doesn't mean it can be used if it's considered an outlier

No, Ur scales to the Ten Wizards Saints, meaning Erza, Jellal, Jose, and Makarov can scale to her or she scales to them considering, even then, the Spriggans scale to one another with Wall's Feat and Brandish being able to make nations disappear.

Plus it would make sense with the speed feat since all of them are sub-rela

Again no everything is an outlier except Abyss Break and Ice Shell. I already said about how I feel about Abyss Break but I'm neutral to Ice Shell

EDIT: don't we have a calc that puts them at 7C? and Erza is no Saints Wizards especially during Pre TimeSkip so this would ONLY scale to actual Wizards Saints but again if people actually consider it an outlier then that's fine with me

EDIT 2: We can stop talking about Stings laser feat simce ain't no one gonna budge on it. We can talk about Abyss Break and Ice Shell

Erza is at Wizard Saint Level, especially when stated by Jellal, that is why she was chosen for the tower of heaven ceremony. You would only be fine with it being outlier if stated as was. Wall is also country-large country and so are the rest of the Spriggans since they scale to one another. We can still go to sub-rela since all the calcs are at the same level

BlackeJan said:
@1997

Yeah we are those members who know about FT lol. U keep saying that Mard Geer also dodge I mean congratulations he can but it's from the same dude regardless who can shoot a beam from his mouth
I highly doubt on you as a knowledgeable member, also it's not just a beam there is nothing to congrats here. For wahl etherion calc some calc member says that way can't be used or wiki didnt use nulear reaction as ap. His 1st attack can be used? And why it's an outlier since it's ft? While irene can warp country, i know it a reality wrapping,but it still required magic power to do it, for every spell you cast take toll and magic power. Author stats bramdish country demolishe 2 times no one agree, but acno can't able to catch the ship is a ver big fact and all cacl should be discarded?

I am not sure if it was reality warping since there is damage to the country as there is debris shown after universe 1, but it is true that even hax abilities have a power level, during the MPF test, Millianna has used her magic sealing rope which gave a power level indicator, that is just hax yet has a strength to it

CNBA3 said:
Erza is at Wizard Saint Level, especially when stated by Jellal, that is why she was chosen for the tower of heaven ceremony. You would only be fine with it being outlier if stated as was. Wall is also country-large country and so are the rest of the Spriggans since they scale to one another. We can still go to sub-rela since all the calcs are at the same level
No no one agrees with Wahl being country lvl and all. That's like saying that some of them can actually be able to Destroy Fiord in general. No that had move by Irene is nothing more then reality warping since all it did was change the landscape of Fiore nothing else @1997

I may not be a part of it but I know things in FT like everyone else would. Acno having a hard time catching a ship is either PIS or he was just toying with then unless u think from that he should he downgraded?

Irene did not change the land scape of Fiore, she compressed it, and compression can be calced and there was damage and debris involved

And Wall's feat is valid as it scales to Brandish who can effect entire nations. This is is actual proof that makes her name not just title alone but has power behind it. So yes, that is exactly as it sounds, either they have the same stat to destroy nations or have the energy behind the feats to be the same level, but it has been stated over and over that all the Spriggans are of the same level, with the exception of August, Iren and Larcade as they are much stronger than the rest

Unless Christina has the speed to be able to be able to love as fast as it could to out fly Acnologia.

Just like how other characters can destroy a nation but do some of them actually scale? No some don't. Irene compression is what I meant when I say changing landscape cause that's what she did, ain't no one gotten hurt from it or anything like that so again no it's not valid

Can we just move on to something else other then these other fears cause again no one agrees with it even if the math is correct it's still outliers to majorities eyes

But that is the thing though, all the other Spriggans scale to one another, even stated in the manga multiple times to do so, yes, they get the scaling needed. The only reality warping is the teleportation of people, it is just the land itself that was effected, so of course no one got hurt.

Then it is my and other jobs to convince them that they are not

Thank you, I will continue on this shortly, and I am certain you can see the logic behind many of these Calcs

1997KD said:
Wtf? Why its matter if natsu was using pof or not? And the hhole dodging feats is not a outlier either, i dont rember nadu getting blyz b someone, also mardgeer able to performs the same feat

Can you please stop being so aggressive? It's really uncalled for and your arguments for it not being an outlier makes no sense. Again characters are this point are barely MHS + so for them to jump to Sub Rel+ is indeed an outlier.

It is actually just Sub-Rel, and considering that they were at MHS+ since BOFT, it would not be surprising they get in upgrade in speed. Just trying to be reasonable here

Except Irene's best AP spell came nowhere close to what you got for Wahl while Brandish has no feats and only statements while August has a similar spell but via suicide. Wahl also exceeds the output of the actual Etherion which is a big no no. All Spriggan's being comparable to Zeref is bs.

I agree with baseline sub rel from Deus Sema being accurate. MHS+ comes from one of the first arcs and this is several powerups and trainings later. Them being a higher tier of speed makes sense. Even the previous version of the calc almost had them at sub rel, this wouldn't be considered an outlier.

AnonymousBlank said:
Except Irene's best AP spell came nowhere close to what you got for Wahl while Brandish has no feats and only statements while August has a similar spell but via suicide. Wahl also exceeds the output of the actual Etherion which is a big no no. All Spriggan's being comparable to Zeref is bs.
Irene's best spell is the Universe One spell which is .86 pertains, Wall's feat supports Brandish's nation crusher title, this would indicate that they could only be around this level when they are absolutely trying. One Teraton does not make any difference really, nor should it since they use different methods. Zeref is stronger than the Spriggans what do you mean?

Zeref is scaled to August and Irene in base and the original Etherion for FH. Your calcs elevate them to the level of Zeref with FH which is definitely wrong. The majority of feats place the cast far lower than what you are suggesting while you want to make them comparable to the god tiers in their base forms.

I doubt that is how FH works, there is really no confirmation that they scale to Etherion, besides, Dragon Cry is supposedly stronger than Etherion, so FH would logically scale to that at least, or likely higher, since FT has infinite energy, while unknown in power, still scales. So like I said, Wall Scales to Spriggans, which they scale to one another, where as August, Irene, and Larcade scale higher, and Zeref higher in FH. I do not wish to make them comparable to god tier, this just makes them top tier

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Irene's feat is most certainly an outlier as its way above the best feat in the series.
It's not an outlier but it's also not AP wise. Just pure hax is all

Back