• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT

Well, we cannot tell if Gajeel was even serious when he fought Elfman. Since we see him only using his standard spell but even then even without Full Beast Soul, FT still regarded him as a strong wizard

If anyone is getting Sub Rel is ONLY to PoF Erza and anyone stronger then her during the last arc

Abyss Break needs certain elements to even be created hence why when a member was defeated, it slowed down instead

Only PoF Erza and those who scale or are above her should be Sub Rel. Although depending on the GMG this may change. I am neutral on that seeing as this is two Sub Rel feats.

The GMG is a massive outlier the way I see it. Stings light also doesn't have the properties of it being real

The calc never states that Stings lasers are lightspeed tho. Matter of fact is says the opposite. But I am neutral on what happens there.

Here's what I'm OK with

Sub-Relativistic for...

All High 6-C and higher versions of Natsu

All Forms of Zeref

All Forms of Acnologia

Dark August

Dragon Irene

Gildarts

POF Erza of course

AP:

Large Island level+ for Large Island level characters

Maybe High 7-C for 7-C's if the Abyss Break Calc is correct

Remember that it is not just the elements that matter for AB, but the size of the AB which determines the output of AP.

I still disagree with Stings feat being legit. His light isn't real light nor does it meet our criteria for light, ignoring that it's certainly an outlier since it's higher than Erza's feat, happened before it and the next best speed feat at that point was baseline MHS+

Jellal and Laxus should get the Sub-rel I'd say. One managed to keep pace with Acno while the other was always compared to Gildarts and in the same tier and is definitely faster than Cana who is able to keep up with Gildarts in their "fight" against August.

Wait just clicked to me....did the Calc Members accept the new Deus Sema?

@CNBA

Going by what u said, it would mean that Abyss Break would be have it's own AP since "it's not just the element that matters for AB"

U had said it yourself in te blog u made that Abyss Break needs certain elements to even be made hence why it slowed down instead of just continuing and fire but instead be weaker

BlackeJan said:
Wait just clicked to me....did the Calc Members accept the new Deus Sema?
Yes. All these were accepted. It's just that we need to discuss what's an outlier and what's not.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I still disagree with Stings feat being legit. His light isn't real light nor does it meet our criteria for light, ignoring that it's certainly an outlier since it's higher than Erza's feat, happened before it and the next best speed feat at that point was baseline MHS+
Fairy Tail elements are considered the real elements themselves based on vsbattle admin members agreeing, but I know that vsbattle has standards for Light legitimacy, that is why I use light that is not at light speed as it travels through a medium that reduces it's momentum and causes light/laser to curve

@jans, that is why the Abyss Break is of that size which reflects that totality of the Element Four's current power, and it slowed down but still had other members to continue charging it, does not mean it would be weakened.

AnonymousBlank said:
Mitch made a mistake in the Sema calc which was what was accepted, Blacke is just wondering if the new values were accepted.
Yes this is what I mean. Thank you

AnonymousBlank said:
Jellal and Laxus should get the Sub-rel I'd say. One managed to keep pace with Acno while the other was always compared to Gildarts and in the same tier and is definitely faster than Cana who is able to keep up with Gildarts in their "fight" against August.
Jellal keeping pace with Acno is massive PIS when the dude get rekt by August and I'm still iffy comparing Laxus to Gildarts when the dude has little to no feat to back it up.

Jellal keeping pace with Acno is massive PIS when the dude get rekt by August and I'm still iffy comparing Laxus to Gildarts when the dude has little to no feat to back it up.

Remember that August can cancel magic so speed would not be an issue as Jellal could not use his speedy spells

CNBA3 said:
Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Fairy Tail elements are considered the real elements themselves based on vsbattle admin members agreeing, but I know that vsbattle has standards for Light legitimacy, that is why I use light that is not at light speed as it travels through a medium that reduces it's momentum and causes light/laser to curve

You should start a separate thread for that then since this is the first time I'm hearing anything about that method being used. And again, just because FT magic is the same as the real element doesn't make it valid. Naruto has a few cases like that and we only just now accepted Kizaru as LS due to multiple things backing that up. The only thing Sting has going for him is being called the White Dragon Slayer. If we accept this I guess we'll need to accept the Light Fang and Lillie Barro are light too.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
When did he used that to null Jellal's magic?
Likely during the off screen fight between him and OS. As August's magic instantly copies and negates the caster magic around him. And to talk into account that Acno is stronger than before, now in Alvarez Arc.

@Rin, i can get the links I found from it, just need some time to get it, and in the fight with Larcade, he stated that anything white and Light will not work on him as he can eat it up. Though white light does exist, I digress as it would explain why he cannot just eat the visible light around him as it is just diffused light. But I will not make Sting's laser lightspeed because of that reasoning because it still curves.

Well Light fang was in the naruto datebook which was different than this instant, while Kizaru stated that his attacks are at light speed despite some issues people have hear, and not sure about Lille

@Blackejan and Rin

Since a calc member themselves pointed out the mistake and said just fix that and the calc is good, then I think we're fine, not to mention it had several calc members go over the calc beforehand, and the only thing that changed was a small variable, the rest of the math is good, it doesn't need a whole new evaluation, since the one calc member said fix this mistake and it's good

@Demon

The one that was accepted is old and u still had to change something in the calc whether it was small. When someone in a calc is changed then it still needs to be looked at. Just ask 1 more calc member to take a look

Just to go over the viability of the new calcs, and the changes to Deus Sema

@Everyone
Natsu BOI!!!
No need to completely re-evaluate the calc, when a calc member already said fix the mistake and we good

@Demon

I understand but u made a change which needs to be look at again. Just ask another calc member about it cause that can't just be change and do nothing about it

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Blackejan and Rin

Since a calc member themselves pointed out the mistake and said just fix that and the calc is good, then I think we're fine, not to mention it had several calc members go over the calc beforehand, and the only thing that changed was a small variable, the rest of the math is good, it doesn't need a whole new evaluation, since the one calc member said fix this mistake and it's good

This isn't valid in the slightest. Only one calc member made a change to your calc and it could be a mistake on his end. Hence why the entire thing needs to be evaluated again, and since the results have changed it needs to be looked at by more calc members again.

Jella outspeed Acno is most likely PIS. He got owned by August before and the dude was an ant compares to even Human Acno.

We didn't see jellal vs august fight,it's possible august outspeed him by copying jellal magic

For speed

• natsu dodging sting laser, isn't a reaction speed?
i don't think its an outlier cause

• natsu also able to dodge future rouge attack who have sting power and he stated that his light attack have all property of light
  • mardgeer is able to performed same feat against sting
20181215 003334 rmedited

• for other speed feat,let see if calc members accept it or not

Element Four individual strength based on Abyss Break = 330.78 Kilotons (Large Town level)

Iced Shell's Strength = 1.46 Megatons (Small City level)

Irene's Deus Sema = 500 Gigatons (Large Island level+)

Wall's First Laser Beam = 11.69 Teratons (Country level)-maybe it accurate

Wall's Etherion = 724.88 Teratons (Large Country level)- i have a problem, cause real etherion ap i 723 teratons.

Irene's Universe One = 862.96 Teratons (Continent level)

@1997KD,

• Wall did not produce a laser with Nuclear Fusion, just spheres of plasma burning at nuclear fusion temperatures.
  • with Wall's Etherion, well we cannot compare it totally to the Real Etherion because the two have different processes, thus should not be alienated from being the roughly the same AP

So along with the calc member who said just fix that one mistake on Deus Sema and the calc is good, another calc member has called the calc good and usuable, so we can go through with the Sub-Relativistic and Large Island level+ changes for sure, just need to decide who it scales to

Back