• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT

Can someone please record the vote agreements for what is agree from the Original Topic here?

Otherwise, this CRT is more apt to break this Discussion Rules.

• Generally try to avoid derailing content revision discussion threads from the original topic, We cannot deal with too many different subjects at once, so it is usually better to start a new thread instead.
Note: After 300 replies why no concrete agreements, a new CRT are needed for evaluations.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Give me the TLDR version of the current debate.

Then I will give you my opinion.
With Abyss Break, it utilizes the four Elements, and it's power output is dependent the size of the circle that it forms, which is divided by it's four fuel source, the Element Four, so taken into account the the destructive capacity of Abyss Break on the town, and divide it by four is large town level for each, with Aria who unleashed his true power managed to instantly finish the spell while after the defeat of the others caused the process to slow and delay. So it shows that both members/fuel sources and power level does effect the Abyss Break. Just like how Jellal managed to create Abyss Break instantly with his elemental magics. This scales to Fairy Tail non s-class elite members.

Iced Shell's durability is shown when it can resist a concentrated Beam of Moonlight that was intended to melt the unmeltable ice, it is actual light as it refracts off of ice, must have no blockage, and comes from a light source, the moon, and they described to utilize all of the moon light for the moon drip. This would scale to Erza, Jellal, Jose, Makarov as Ur was considered one of the ten wizard saints level.

That was diffèrent, this is light that is not at light speed, light can bend at a given medium that it passes through, though the light would lose it's momentum

It is doesn't pass the Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats completely this is why it was rejected.

It is like other elements in FT considered real, legit elements, which the others operate with scientific properties that makes them real, though I would say that this would only apply to Sting's laser though it doesn't travel at light speed for reasons, which involves refraction via atmospheric refraction. Not to mention it was not physically interacted by humans, and doesn't travel at different speeds in different instances

CNBA3, they were still evaluate on a case by case basis, especially Laxus's lighting.

Sting's light bends from shaking his head around and it fails.

Even if it was correct, it is an outlier.

I did ask calc members to take a look at the Dragon Speed Calc, but they haven't commented yet, so the Dragon Speed Calc is benched for now

As for my opinion on Abyss Break, I haven't been looking at those long paragraphs Blackejan and CNBA3 have been making, but I'll give my opinion on it, if all the math is OK, then I'm ok with scaling the Elemental 4 to 1/4 of the Abyss Break Attack, for one, Abyss Break is based on the group of people or person doing it, so I'm OK with scaling 1/4 of the power to the Elemental 4

As for Iced Shell, it is stated to be an indestructable ice that can never melt unless Moon Drip is formed, meaning that no one could destroy it naturally, not to mention it's a suicide attack, I don't believe anyone scales to the attack, plus characters who would supposedly be defeated by it are 7-B and higher, so I don't agree with scaling it to lower tiered characters

Also Sting's Light ain't real light, it sadly has never been, it never has reflected off a mirror, it can explode and blow things up, and it is maliable, so I don't believe we can use the Laser dodge

These are my opinions

But in the end it was ultimately decided even with majority of mods and admins here that ft elements are light real elements, it still refracts with the mediums in the atmosphere that it passes through. I would contest to that otherwise on a later date.

@Demon, It was still moonlight which is real light that carries energy that was melting the ice, it wasn't a anti magic beam, it was a beam of moonlight which was utilized by a spell that gave it the melting spell. It still scales to the wizard saints since Ur while alive was considered at that level, so they do scale. And they scale to her highest level.

Sting's laser never exploded, and it can bend given the right refraction index.

Sting isn't a Light Dragon Slayer though, he's a White Dragon Slayer, and it's clearly a Holy element, like Saber's Excalibur or NNT's ARK

Sting said anything white "and" light does not effect him, and arrows are not really considered holy since there was no mention, and the arrow was just color white and it is from a dark guild and it is difficult to utilize a "white" power for attacks. so his powers is basically just light, with some of their own attributes. That would explain why he doesn't eat the light around him since it is not white light, the most purest of spectrum

Yeah I agree with the High 7-C for Pre Time Skip Characters, which is the Abyss Break Feat

And Aria at full power would scale to Abyss Break, which would also support the upgrades for Erza and the other wizard saint level characters

How come, it perfectly makes sense, Aria completed the AB instantly, so he does get the scaling, with Erza being stronger reasonably with scaling to Ur, Jellal, Jose and Likely Makarov.

And Ur is still alive technically as Ur lives on as the ice continually killing Deliora and became the ocean

I don't know about Ice Shell but about but what I'm aeguing is that for Abyss Break, it needs certain elements in order for it Even be created which (to me) explains why it was getting slower when an Elemental Four Member was defeated cause of that was the case it could had kept going and still fire but weaker. It was losing its components that it needed for it to work. The way I see it, Abyss Break is it's own power not someone else cause even Jellal knows a variety of elemental spell and he could create it. That's how I hoesntly feel since as long as someone as those components then they could make the spell hence no one should scale from it

Now let's wait for @CNBA3 and give it's opinion then we can move on to Ice Shell

CNBA3 said:
With Abyss Break, it utilizes the four Elements, and it's power output is dependent the size of the circle that it forms, which is divided by it's four fuel source, the Element Four, so taken into account the the destructive capacity of Abyss Break on the town, and divide it by four is large town level for each, with Aria who unleashed his true power managed to instantly finish the spell while after the defeat of the others caused the process to slow and delay. So it shows that both members/fuel sources and power level does effect the Abyss Break. Just like how Jellal managed to create Abyss Break instantly with his elemental magics. This scales to Fairy Tail non s-class elite members.

Iced Shell's durability is shown when it can resist a concentrated Beam of Moonlight that was intended to melt the unmeltable ice, it is actual light as it refracts off of ice, must have no blockage, and comes from a light source, the moon, and they described to utilize all of the moon light for the moon drip. This would scale to Erza, Jellal, Jose, Makarov as Ur was considered one of the ten wizard saints level.

There are too many topics here for it all to be one thread. However, my two cents are that honestly most of these are outliers or are incorrect.

Sting's "laser" being calc'd as a laser or even as light is flat out wrong, it doesn't even follow our light/laser guidelines. It should be ignored.

The "sub-relativistic" Dragon speed calc is completely wrong and even the update on it is still wrong. It relies on faulty assumption that you can't even prove as well.

Irene's Universe One is reality warping, not AP. She can't use Universe One as an attack to do AP.

The result for Wall's feats are laughable just looking at them.

That is how to calc the curved laser/light beam with finding it's momentum. Nor does the laser meet any of the Not light criteria as well.

The Dragon Speed can be measured as you can find the distance and use time on the map which has the location of the faces

Irene's U1 is not reality warping, that would mean Azuma and Nirvana have reality warping as well, compression can be calculated, however the teleportation is the only reality warping aspect in the spell.

Wall's Calcs are hardly laughable.

U guys I understand y'all wanna talk about the laser...but can we go back to seeing everyone's opinion on Ice Shell and Abyss Break please? Idk if y'all saw my argument but I'll post it again

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I did ask calc members to take a look at the Dragon Speed Calc, but they haven't commented yet, so the Dragon Speed Calc is benched for now
As for my opinion on Abyss Break, I haven't been looking at those long paragraphs Blackejan and CNBA3 have been making, but I'll give my opinion on it, if all the math is OK, then I'm ok with scaling the Elemental 4 to 1/4 of the Abyss Break Attack, for one, Abyss Break is based on the group of people or person doing it, so I'm OK with scaling 1/4 of the power to the Elemental 4

As for Iced Shell, it is stated to be an indestructable ice that can never melt unless Moon Drip is formed, meaning that no one could destroy it naturally, not to mention it's a suicide attack, I don't believe anyone scales to the attack, plus characters who would supposedly be defeated by it are 7-B and higher, so I don't agree with scaling it to lower tiered characters

Also Sting's Light ain't real light, it sadly has never been, it never has reflected off a mirror, it can explode and blow things up, and it is maliable, so I don't believe we can use the Laser dodge

These are my opinions
yep. this

CNBA3 said:
@Demon, It was still moonlight which is real light that carries energy that was melting the ice, it wasn't a anti magic beam, it was a beam of moonlight which was utilized by a spell that gave it the melting spell. It still scales to the wizard saints since Ur while alive was considered at that level, so they do scale. And they scale to her highest level.

Aria when unrestrained scales to full power Abyss Break which would make sense with Erza scaling higher than him with Ur's Iced Shell.

Sting's laser never exploded, and it can bend given the right refraction index.
these are part of my arguments

1. Strength of Iced Shell- mitch explain it
  2. Strength of Elemental Four-i agree with it
  3. Speed of Sting's Laser-never going to accept unless databook says(and ft didn't have databook)
  4. Wall's Nuclear Fusio-his 1st attack calc can be useable, however i am not agree with etherion,since it stated to be strongest weapon council have and even alverz fear it(iirc) and alverz never threate ishagar with his own etherion weapon
  5. Irene Effects Fiore- i leave it on you guys
  6. Speed of Erza- pretty much accepted by everyone
</div> i am unfollowing after this, however i have 2 feats to be calc can someone contact me on my msg wall?

1. Which I explained, why it can scales to Ten Wizard Saints level characters

2. We have the volumes to help explain things, but doesn't say anything, so I had to use science. even databook like Naruto is unacceptable here.

3. It was never stated that Etherion was the strongest in the FT universe or a threat to Spriggans, it would have just caused damage to their forces. Ishgar never invaded as well since they have their own powers as well, which would make sense with the Spriggan 12 being the strongest enemies (barring Zeref and Acno)

I don't know about Ice Shell but about but what I'm aeguing is that for Abyss Break, it needs certain elements in order for it Even be created which (to me) explains why it was getting slower when an Elemental Four Member was defeated cause of that was the case it could had kept going and still fire but weaker. It was losing its components that it needed for it to work. The way I see it, Abyss Break is it's own power not someone else cause even Jellal knows a variety of elemental spell and he could create it. That's how I hoesntly feel since as long as someone as those components then they could make the spell hence no one should scale from it

Now let's wait for @CNBA3 and give it's opinion then we can move on to Ice Shell

We need more opinions on the Abyss Break and Ice Shell plz

CNBA3 said:

AnonymousBlank said:
Also isn't the E4 charging Abyss break over the course of a few minutes which will then output that power to destroy half of Magnolia? Only Aria would scale since he did it almost immediately alone.

since there are Ft members to fight, it would make sense that the Element Four including Aria pre power release would not put all their magic power into the attack right away since they would be left defenseless.

Alright, let's compile everything

AP:

Element Four individual strength based on Abyss Break = 330.78 Kilotons (Large Town level) "Still in Discussion"

Iced Shell's Strength = 1.46 Megatons (Small City level) "Still in Discussion"

Irene's Deus Sema = 500 Gigatons (Large Island level+) ACCEPTED

Wall's First Laser Beam = 11.69 Teratons (Country level) "Widely seen as an Outlier"

Wall's Etherion = 724.88 Teratons (Large Country level) "Widely seen as an Outlier"

Irene's Universe One = 862.96 Teratons (Continent level) "Widely seen as a hax feat and an Outlier"

SPEED:

Weakened Erza's Speed = 1% SoL (Sub-Relativistic) ACCEPTED

Potential Dragon Speed calc = 1% SoL (Sub-Relativistic) Not Accepted By a Calc Member Yet

Natsu dodges Sting's Laser = 7% SoL (Sub-Relativistic+) "Widely seen as an Outlier"

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Alright, let's compile everything

AP:

Element Four individual strength based on Abyss Break = 330.78 Kilotons (Large Town level) "Still in Discussion"

Iced Shell's Strength = 1.46 Megatons (Small City level) "Still in Discussion"

Irene's Deus Sema = 500 Gigatons (Large Island level+) ACCEPTED

Wall's First Laser Beam = 11.69 Teratons (Country level) "Widely seen as an Outlier"

Wall's Etherion = 724.88 Teratons (Large Country level) "Widely seen as an Outlier"

Irene's Universe One = 862.96 Teratons (Continent level) "Widely seen as a hax feat and an Outlier"

SPEED:

Weakened Erza's Speed = 1% SoL (Sub-Relativistic) ACCEPTED

Potential Dragon Speed calc = 1% SoL (Sub-Relativistic) Not Accepted By a Calc Member Yet

Natsu dodges Sting's Laser = 7% SoL (Sub-Relativistic+) "Widely seen as an Outlier"
Where was it stated as Wall made a laser with Nuclear Fusion?

Other than that, I am incline to disagree with the consideration to be outlier and hax

Dragon Irene meteor only yields at 500GT. Wahl who is a weakling compared to Irene performing higher feat is BS.

Also, Irene U1 requires preps time, so don't this it can be applied.

Dragon Irene was already weakened due to spending most of her energy in using the possession technique twice.

Irene can multitask especially when facing off against Acnologia and even managed to push him back and even dodge his attack

@CNBA3

No one agrees with that, everyone but you, can see how the last 3 calcs are outliers, so let's just move on to Abyss Break and Iced Shell, which in my opinion, have more validity and potential

Prove that she was weakened. Last time I checked, she transformed into a dragon and one shots Erza with a slaps. Doesn't looks like she got weakened at all.

Back