• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT

You still have not answered my question, when did Wall's nuclear fusion form a laser? Because he did not by the way.

I am incline to convince them it is not outlier

I made a mistake thinking, your calc that was 6-B, was the Laser Wall used on Laxus, I now know that it is the energy blast he firsted used against Laxus

My Bad

@DemonGodMitch, no problem

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Prove that she was weakened. Last time I checked, she transformed into a dragon and one shots Erza with a slaps. Doesn't looks like she got weakened at all.
She stated that when she possessed Wendy in chapter 516-517, her powers have been reduced substantially, she was only fortunate that Wendy has such high potential to begin with, even after returning to her original body, she appears tired. Yes she may have become strong in dragon form but just her magical abilities, she still lost a significant portion of her MP, Considering that Erza still managed to move and fight and remain conscious, that wasn't really a one shot.

Wrong. Irene got weakened because she entered Wendy's body, and Wendy become stronger when she entered Irene's body. Irene's power returned to normal when Wendy swapped their bodies again.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Wrong. Irene got weakened because she entered Wendy's body, and Wendy become stronger when she entered Irene's body. Irene's power returned to normal when Wendy swapped their bodies again.
Not really, Irene acted that surprised that Wendy while in Irene's body could push her back, implying that their magic powers have been changed to a certain extent, Wendy also had great potential to begin with, she even stated that "her" magic power decreased, not "Wendy's" she even implying the difference when she referenced her potential and not Irene's, she was even tired after returning to her old body.

Anyways Abyss Break is it's own seperate power. It needs elements to even be created, doesn't matter how strong or weak u are as long as u have the "keys" them u can make it

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I disagree, I think it's power does vary based on the user
U need elements to create it. Jellal could create an Abyss Break cause he has a verse amount of different magic. It also explains why the Abyss Break was slowing down when an Elemental Fours Member was defeated

That only furthers the point that Abyss Break does reflect the element Four's individual strengths each powering the spell.

@Blackejan Of course you need the four elements to create Abyss Break, but the level of each element determines the level of Abyss Break, each element four member is making up 1/4th of the power and it is huge because 4 separate wizards are casting it, Jellal's would be weaker because he alone is casting the spell

Was Totomaru ever even contributing to AB though? Iirc, he was beaten by Natsu before the Phantom Mage bot started drawing the circle. That means the total value would be split three ways instead of four.

Also Jellal is definitely stronger than E4, even combined.

Well the Abyss Break needs the four elements to even start, so totomaru must have been able to contribute some how before officially being defeated

Also Jellal would scale to Ur's Iced Shell which is above Phantom's Abyss Break.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Blackejan Of course you need the four elements to create Abyss Break, but the level of each element determines the level of Abyss Break, each element four member is making up 1/4th of the power and it is huge because 4 separate wizards are casting it, Jellal's would be weaker because he alone is casting the spell
Where was that stated at?

That's how the verse works, stronger magic, stronger powered spell, nothing is stated about Abyss Break having a set power level, it varies based on the user, that's how spells work in Fairy Tail

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That's how the verse works, stronger magic, stronger powered spell, nothing is stated about Abyss Break having a set power level, it varies based on the user, that's how spells work in Fairy Tail
Well it was more explicit with Abyss Break with the size of the Magic Circle being a factor

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Agree

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That's individually though. I'm not saying that AB has a set power lvl but it needs things that n order to be made. It was even said by Lucy that's its a forbidden spell cause it's that dangerous to use in general. As long as u have elements for it, then it can be created. Jellal can make AB cause he knows a bunch of elements to even make AB in general

EDIT: im not understanding how u say it doesn't have a set power lvl, but say that Jellal AB < Elemental Four AB

and that is why at that size it would reflect the elements from the element four that fuels the spell. Forbidden does not make is superior AP, it is just forbidden by law for a specific reason, there are plenty of other spells and characters that are far stronger than AB, forbidden only applies when it is immorale or causes some sort of hazardous harm to society, like R-System. Jellal is generally more powerful anyway being one of the Ten Wizard Saints.

here is the thing, AB by the E4 (1.32 Megatons) < Ten Wizard Saints standard strength by Iced Shell level (1.46 Megatons)

Iced Shell is a suicide move though and wont scale to their normal AP. Better reasoning with these numbers would be 1.32 MT = Aria < Injured Erza < Base Erza < Wizard Saints

It is not really a Suicide move as Ur never died and is still alive as the ocean itself, previously the ice. Besides even before Ur used that move, she was already regarded as Ten Wizard Saint Level, same with Erza, hence why Jellal needed her alive

No, Suicide implies that they have caused one's own death, and death means they have left this world, iced shell does not fit the bill, as she still exists in the world as she as become part of it as the ocean, if you want to cause her death you ought to remove every last ounce of ocean water from the planet

She became part of the ocean because Iced Shell got melted. Aside from being made of her, there is nothing that can be classified as Ur still being alive. Look up what constitutes a living organism and tell me if she satisfies the conditions.

Not true as magic is born of spirit and nature, and many sources show that magic is alive, it even consciously tends to choose their users, and can exist even after the user's death. so yes, She is still alive. Let me ask you something, do Celestial Spirits not constitute as a living organism since they are magic as well?

No. They count as living organisms as they fulfil the requirements I told you to look up. What you are thinking of is sentience or consciousness. Those are very different from being alive.

No, magic is all one and the same as they come from the same source, Celestial spirits are no different. Since life is born from love. And life in it's essence is part of a chemical process which still follows under what oceans are part of as well. And even oceans constitute as part of that life as well since that is how life originated. Cycle of life

The ocean isn't alive though. Most of the things in it yes, the water (the ocean) is not.The fire Natsu makes (like the majority of magic used in the series) isn't alive. The Celestial Spirits being alive doesn't mean all magic is. Now lets stop derailing. Iced Shell is in essence, (at the very least) a suicide move.

Living or not, it doesn't matter, as long as it constitutes to the continuation and/or creation of life then that definitely still applies. Yes Natsu's Fire is alive since all magic is alive being born from it's source "Love". Life is born of love. It is no different from celestial spirits since they are part of magic as well, to not be part of that is something that would be not love and life would not be born. In essence, Iced Shell is not a suicide move, because that would mean killing oneself, as she becomes the ice itself and is still alive even to this day as the very essence of the ocean.

Over 300 replies, so a new Content Revision Thread will need to be created to get the result accepted.

Do we absolutely need a new thread, because I can make another one, but there's a lot more comments left

Back