• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT

AnonymousBlank said:
>Charging

As in ... on the ground? I need scans or at least the chapter. If he was on the ground though, he is nowhere near his flightspeed which makes this argument null.
Talking about Natsu with Motherglare or Igneel

Three calcs that say they are sub-relativistic, evidence is going in the other direction

I should be saying the same for you, I mean, do you not see them flying around, changing positions while fighting? Same area =\= same spot/unmoving, know the difference, plus Igneel has the sub-rela reaction so there would have been no way he would have been caught, Natsu clearly was intending for fly at Igneel, that would mean he has the flight speed needed to catch him, it's not that hard to comprehend.

AnonymousBlank said:
>Charging

As in ... on the ground? I need scans or at least the chapter. If he was on the ground though, he is nowhere near his flightspeed which makes this argument null.
Motherglare was charging while flying at Natsu

https://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s1/v39/c329/5

One isn't accepted, another is after a 1 year time skip of training and was hopped up on Power of Feelings to boot, and the last is yours which exceeds the results of the other two despite being from before the 1 year timeskip of training and with no PoF.

CNBA3 said:
Three calcs that say they are sub-relativistic, evidence is going in the other direction

I should be saying the same for you, I mean, do you not see them flying around, changing positions while fighting? Same area =\= same spot/unmoving, know the difference, plus Igneel has the sub-rela reaction so there would have been no way he would have been caught, Natsu clearly was intending for fly at Igneel, that would mean he has the flight speed needed to catch him, it's not that hard to comprehend.
Funny since I didn't answer my question cause u know yur wrong lol. Answer my question from last post then let me know how that makes sense. Though yur so wrong it's not even funny anymore....they are fighting...IN THE SAME AREA like how can u not comprehend something so easy dude like they haven't flew anywhere else and are only fighting above Natsu and they didn't even change locations like are u understanding what I'm even saying? Yeah they are changing orosion while fighting but not moving to a different location

It's like the same thing when someone is playing that game "Ninja" (if u know what that game is) where no one can move their feet but u have to try and smack the other person hand

actually Natsu already has power of feelings, that is why he can fight Sting and Rogue. And it would not mean dragons being catch does not make Natsu's feat any less believable

Thanks for contradicting yourself since you do not even have an answer for your own question and you claim that I am wrong? And same area is not the same thing as not moving, you need to learn how to use words better because you are not using them correctly. They are still flying and they still have sub-rela reaction and very likely combat speed which Igneel could easily just dodge Natsu while he was flying towards him. Do you think Igneel wanted to stay here? He had to get Acno way but he would not do that right away

This is nothing like the game ninja as they were moving around clearly and you cannot use that as en example, it is more of a dog fight as they fly around the area trying to kill one another.

^^^^

Yeah no it wasn't power of feeling he was just stronger then then in general. The only time "power of feeling" comes into play is when a FT member is losing really bad and then start spouting friendship

That is evidently false, as there are plenty of instances were FT characters with PoF losing or having outside assistance needed to win or not die, like Erza, Natsu, Gildarts, etc..

Even then, PoF is when people are fighting for others sake or their bonds with others are present which is always, and no, Mavis said it was the power of feelings

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Can someone post the scan and ask calc members to come here?
btw I am backing out of this thread. I may pop my head in later next week if this is still going on. But FT threads are more trouble than they are worth and I don't have the energy nor patience to deal with it nor the people...

That ain't false cause Natsu and Gajeel were holding back the ENTIRE time so again no (it was also even proved that they were)

That only furthers the point that in both cases, Natsu managed to dodge sub-rela attacks and even were using power of feelings as Mavis was making a point of this talking about breaking down walls with feelings

But funny thing was....it's still outlier regardless and no even when Mavis was talking about Power of Feelings, Natsu and Gajeel was holding back anyways. If they were using PoF then u would had been able to tell

still got calcs that would say otherwise

Holding back =\= not using power of feelings, they just did not use their stronger forms, he was fighting for his friends those that they made fun off, it is not some noticeable spell or ability, it is the thing that they express, and magic being a produce of both nature and spirit and is formulated with one's mental state, is able to ultilize the power of feelings at practically any given moment

PoF in FT is specifically when they are losing, spout about their bonds and nakama, yell and deliver a final blow. Natsu vs Sting and Rogue was manhandling them for a while before the final clash and was perfectly calm.

Ha no they weren't using PoF cause if they were the case then Natsu would had used LFDM first....it was even stated that they were holding back cause they were that strong in general

Anyways let's stop with this. Most of the people here agree that majority of yur Calcs are outlier and the only people who would be Sub-Rel is High 6Cs

AnonymousBlank said:
PoF in FT is specifically when they are losing, spout about their bonds and nakama, yell and deliver a final blow. Natsu vs Sting and Rogue was manhandling them for a while before the final clash and was perfectly calm.
Natsu was clearly using PoF at that time to fight Sting and Rogue, it is not used at the last moment, and does not guarantee victory every time.

No, Natsu was very much using PoF as he was fighting for the comrade that they hurt and laughed at. It is not for specific moments which do not mean anything. They were holding back because Natsu did not use his LFDM, that is why, it is not like he can only use it in PoF which you cannot prove.

Most of my calcs are correct which is why they are here, even small city ones are done by don'ttalk, so I have scientific backing here

PoF is a brief thing that lasts for an attack. Both Natsu and Gajeel (no PoF) got up from Sting's attacks just fine and were gonna go to town on them if not for Natsu pushing Gajeel into a cart. Natsu then played with the two (still none and consistent with the two not being harmed or hindered in the slightest), overpowered their best attack (still consistent) and one shot them. If anyone was being amped by their feelings, it was Sting who was having a bunch of flashbacks about his promise to Lector.

Where was it stated to last for one attack? Because all we know it is a strength that makes someone stronger with their emotions. Natsu still stated that his power is used for the sake of his friends just like how Sting claimed his power is to slay dragons. Sting still has more arrogance than just his bond with Lector. Natsu still stated that Sting was not at 100% yet. There were things still holding him back. It wasn't until Lector's supposed death that Sting awakened the power of feelings

It was more of a revengeful beatdown since Natsu and Gajeel were resting hen in general so Natsu said that cause he wanted them to know what happens when u hurt his friends

Again though they were simply stronger then them

No, that is still power of feelings as Mavis makes note of this, revenge makes you feel better or likely to kill someone. This is for the sake of others, not for themselves, revenge is like with Gray with demon marks and END Natsu and Curses.

Gajeel without PoF beat Rogue as easily as Natsu did Sting and Rogue. What eveidence suggests that Natsu was using it besides one statement from Mavis which doesn't mean anything when FT members are almost always fighting for the sake of their nakama.

In the chapter, he literally stated that he uses his power to fight for those that Sting laughed at. And no, All wizards are capable of power of feelings, just depends on what feeling s they have and what power they use, even sting was not at 100%

@CNBA3

Look. I dunno if you have realised this but you are arguing a Natsu who didn't have PoF while still holding back, performed a feat that is faster than anything else that has been calc'd so far despite people far superior to that version of Natsu and powered by feelings were pushing themselves to perform the lesser feat. It is an outlier no matter what you say.

@Everyone

Can we please drop this sub-rel GMG topic and speak about the other things?

I doubt that power scaling means that people have the speed equalizing as well, people have their own speeds/reactions, it is just who can actually react or move at speeds. That doesn't take away that Natsu was using PoF to fight Sting and Rogue, neither parties were at full power, intentionally or not

Example, Zancrow has stronger flames than any other flame in FT besides Savage flames of emotions, yet was still weaker than Atlas who Natsu had no problem of consuming the flames yet has problem with Zancrow's

Did u say that Sting and Rougue didn't use their full power vs Natsu and Gajeel? hopefully I've read that wrong

Natsu said they weren't at 100%, meaning they weren't able to draw out their full power, logically Natsu is right since he did not have PoF at the time, read the chapter, the official translation. It is a point I was making that not everything scales the same, just those who were able to scale and shown to do so.

Are you talking about GMG or something else cause from my understanding DF is the pinnacle of power to DF and they were getting rekt even when they seemed like they were trying + had to use a unison raid in order for something to work

Yeah 500 Gigatons is still Large Island level, no plus, I was thinking High 6-C was on a scale of 1 gigaton to 1 teraton where 500 would be the half way point, but it's on a scale of 100 Gigatons to 1 Teraton, my bad, as for Sub-Rel, Only those who scale to POF Erza

@Black, even DF though strong can only go so far without PoF powering them up, where as Natsu demonstrated what PoF is like

Back