• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT

BlackeJan said:
PoF Erza and above scales. Thats it
Erza,irene,august,larcade,kagura,sting,jellal,laxus,gray,natsu,zeref,acnologia,possibly igneel and animus?

(Kagura and sting should scale to speed)

Wsd force sting should scale to ap

Actually 1997KD it's all High 6-C characters and higher, so...

Sub-Relativistic for...

All High 6-C and higher versions of Natsu

All Forms of Zeref

All Forms of Acnologia

Dark August

Dragon Irene

Gildarts

POF Erza of course

Why not jellal and laxus?(for speed) Jellal was able to keep up with acno dragon form, and it's not a pis. Larcade was the 3rd strongest sprigen who can possibly defeat acno with his slep magic(stated by zeref)

Sting,larcade should be comparable to erza

I do think Jellal should scale speed wise with his "meteor"(Laxus is iffy), since he did keep up and even at times outspeed acnologia.

Larcade and Sting are a definite "no" though

Not familiar with Fairy Tail but 500 gigatons is not large island level+

Some feat prove they are not outlier

Not really. Sub Rel FT at this point is a total outlier, it's the same reason why One Piece isn't Sub Rel Pre Time Skip for Luffy dodging the Noro Noro Beam or Zoro out running lightning.

Unless there is another Pre-Timeskip feat that is Sub Rel, I've though on it and it's an outlier.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Unless there is another Pre-Timeskip feat that is Sub Rel, I've though on it and it's an outlier.
There were the dragons flight feat which is sub-Rela,

Again. This was in the GMG where they had hardly gotten any stronger even with help of Ultear. This would be a mjor outlier if they could be as fast as dragons especially Acnologia

They were massively hypersonic+ since battle of fairy tail, Natsu managed to catch a dragon, twice, one was regular dragon, and the other Igneel who scales to Acno and even dodge a dragon while it was flying

They have since gotten stronger

No....again it would be a major outlier. Igneel >>> Natsu in everything unless you gonna tell me that Natsu is as fast as his dad who could crush him in any day

Also....they are like Mach 1381 in Pre- Timeskip

No way in hell they can be Sub-Rel after being frozen for 7 years, come back and be able to get a tiny powerboost from it (without additional training)

EDIT: where have you been looking at? Natsu never caught up to Igneel. Natsu flew to the dragon that was staying still in mid air and latched on to him until Igneel grabbed him and threw him to Mard Geer

1997KD said:
It is large isoand + Cause large island + is scale to 100 gigatoms to 1 teratons
the "+" symbol should only be used when the Attack Potency has been calculated to be greater than the average (arithmetic mean) of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier.

Strength does not mean their speed doesn't match up, Natsu has since been able to catch dragons or dodge dragons, not just Igneel. They have since been getting stronger since Battle of Fairy Tail, training, especially in the time of before Tenru Island. He was not floating mid air, he was flying around fighting Acno, Igneel wanted Natsu to stay away, yet Natsu caught him, while other dragons flew at sub-rel speed. And this wikia says the both combat and reaction speed match with flying speed, especially crazy speeds

Yeah no they were literally in one spot fighting and Natsu flew towards him, latched on to him, then Igneel threw him to Mard Geer so again i asked where have you been looking? Where has Natsu been able to cath dragons other then Igneel and Motherglare who was i should say for her went straight at him, crashed into the top roof and Natsu used a pole to swing around to land on her???

EDIT: ive read the manga and watched the anime ver. to confir, and i was indeed correct so again no he could never catch up to dragons

Motherglare is a dude. I know, the name tells you otherwise, but its true.

And Natsu is not as fast as dragons. The only time he hit/grabbed them, he was either on them or they were staying still.

i belive i had a talk with CNB and told him that while i disagreed with the characters being subrel, i wouldnt really be objected to them having subrel in their reactions tho. i also agree wall not being country lvl, as that is just crazy. we would have to make all other spriggan in his tier country as, hence forth making the people that fought them country as well, along with other random people who scale to them for one reason ar another. everything else im okay with.

They are not you can see them moving around with each passing panel, Igneel would have dodged Natsu since nothing was holding him back. He even dodged Motherglare, he still dodged since she was aiming for him. You think the dragon would not aim for Natsu? That is sorry for saying this crazy. Again, with flight speed, Igneel gets the reaction speed, so he would have avoided Natsu catching him, the burden of proof is on you

CNBA3 said:
They are not you can see them moving around with each passing panel, Igneel would have dodged Natsu since nothing was holding him back. He even dodged Motherglare, he still dodged since she was aiming for him. You think the dragon would not aim for Natsu? That is sorry for saying this crazy. Again, with flight speed, Igneel gets the reaction speed, so he would have avoided Natsu catching him, the burden of proof is on you
Dude seriously? they stayed in one place at the start of the fight and Natsu flew to Igneel like are u honestly joking? And Burden of proof? Dude I even told u what happened and everything and u know that it's right. If ya want scans then I will give it and show everyone that he literally flew towards Igneel at the start of the fight

EDIT: if they were truly flying around then why were they still in the same area above Natsu and friends?

No, they were flying around while fighting, the wikia clearly stated when with a flying feat, they were get reaction and combat speed, particularly the former as they were flying at high speeds as they need it to react to anything they come across, the two were battling each other in mid air, plenty of ways to attack one another Igneel has the reaction so he would easily dodge Natsu if what you are claiming is true but couldn't

Pre-Second Timeskip Natsu does not scale to Dragons. That speed feat does not support Sub Rel GMG characters.

Wrong again I can tell u choose to ignore the pictures that actually show what happend so again I have to ask where are u even looking. I'm on a phone right now but I'll get on a computer soon to show everyone

I read the manga chapters and I can say you are wrong again, which shows, I see Motherglare charging directly at Natsu and natsu dodged Motherglare and then rode on Motherglare At the same time. And you choose to ignore what the wikia states about speed feats where flight speed has reaction and combat speed at the same level, even other people have agreed with me on this statement

https://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s1/v47/c401/4 https://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s1/v47/c401/5 https://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s1/v47/c401/6 https://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s1/v47/c401/7 https://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s1/v47/c401/8

You can see that Igneel and Acno alternate their positions while flying.

^^^^

That's what I've said before dude....did u even read what I've wrote? but funny how u forgot that he crashed into the building and he used a pole to swing around to get on his back so yeah again no don't scale

EDIT: who agreed with u on the flight speed? the only thing yur trying to do is scale characters who u know is outlier and hey most people heavily disagree on GMG scaling to Sub Rel

He was biting the building, not crashing which was Natsu was his target. That is different and still Natsu dodged.

Read this from the speed page:

"

• The speed at which a character or object flies a certain distance, like going from the earth to the sun for example.
  • High flight speed logically requires similar reaction speed in order to manoeuvre when approaching different objects.
  • As such, we have generally assumed that the characters' regular reaction or combat speeds are roughly equivalent to their flight speeds, unless this is clearly contradicted."
The Dragons clearly meet their requirements as the both have reaction and combat while flying. And characters who can catch a dragon do scale.

Guess what....it's still outlier regardless

Also....I'm sorry but I've yur joking aren't u right? Like I can't belive yur seriously ignoring everything that went in those pics that's its just downright hilarious. Like dude...they are still fighting in the SAME area still above Natsu and co. Like it's not rocket science to know that they haven't flew anywhere else cause if they were then explain how they could STILL see the fight and why would Natsu fly STRAIGHT up in the air instead of flying anywhere else???

EDIT: Natsu swing around on a pole to get on Motherglares back and Natsu had time to see a huge dragon going straight towards him....actually he was there before Motherglare even flew towards him until like a couple secs later then he moves so again....no + outlier

>Charging

As in ... on the ground? I need scans or at least the chapter. If he was on the ground though, he is nowhere near his flightspeed which makes this argument null.

Back