• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Re-justification of Low 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started to but my phone about to die.

I'll be returning to this thread later today, can y'all please remain civil. I'd like this thread to proceed as smooth as possible. Also right now I'm neutral since I'm not sure I've yet to grasp the additional time axis argument but if the standards don't require axis to specifically mention a different direction then it is what it is. Well see what more knowledgeable users and staff half to say, I'll catch y'all later.
Yup. Thanks.

Also reiner, just to clarify, "different history" you're using to mean different time axis for the separate dimensions?
Not just different histories, one of accepted evidence consist of Duncan answer that dimensions time are separate and not alternate, they have dimensions out of sync with regular time, and dimensions with opposite time flow (chronorandomization barrier), and no flow at all (Dimension 12) and weird flow that is neither slow, fast, stopped (forge of creation, we don't know how it flows works since it's out of sync with rest of time).

After reading this post, As per accepted evidences that includes QnA with Duncan, it states that Dimensions aren't just separate spacetime continuum but have their own separate times. And among them includes dimensions where time doesn't flow at all, then we have dimensions that are out of sync with time, flows differently which would be incompatible to be serviced by one single time dimension for all, and as Universal timeline acts on all of Dimensions, it'll be 2 time dimensions active on each dimension. Then timestream/Crosstime itself orders all of experience.

The general way I see how to count into the higher tiers is that when you have points that are not encompassed by n-dimensional space, you then need n+1-dimensional space to encompass the missing points. Do this until all the points are encompassed by n+y dimensional space. Of course, we start at 3+1-dimensional space-time and go on with 3+x+1+y dimensional-space time (X is an extra spatial dimensional and Y is an extra-temporal dimension).

If your movement across space isn't enough to reach a place, then it's possible it needs an extra axis to encompass that space and all the others in parallel to it. So 4 spatial axis is a given in any basic multiverse, which seems to be the case for the alternate dimensions if, like the Null Void, they are infinite.

If a different flow of time can be explained with a multi-dimensional time, it could be 1+n time. But that isn't always the case. The internal energy and law of physics that governs the parallel universe might make the flow of time different even if the temporal axis is the same as the other parallel universes. So it needs to be analyzed case-by-case. If it's directly stated to have a different time axis, the entire multiverse might encompass a 2D temporal structure.

The general way I see how to count into the higher tiers is that when you have points that are not encompassed by n-dimensional space, you then need n+1-dimensional space to encompass the missing points. Do this until all the points are encompassed by n+y dimensional space. Of course, we start at 3+1-dimensional space-time and go on with 3+x+1+y dimensional-space time (X is an extra spatial dimensional and Y is an extra-temporal dimension).

If your movement across space isn't enough to reach a place, then it's possible it needs an extra axis to encompass that space and all the others in parallel to it. So 4 spatial axis is a given in any basic multiverse, which seems to be the case for the alternate dimensions if, like the Null Void, they are infinite.

If a different flow of time can be explained with a multi-dimensional time, it could be 1+n time. But that isn't always the case. The internal energy and law of physics that governs the parallel universe might make the flow of time different even if the temporal axis is the same as the other parallel universes. So it needs to be analyzed case-by-case. If it's directly stated to have a different time axis, the entire multiverse might encompass a 2D temporal structure.
I swear that's what I said throughout all the comments. I said that this temporal dimension should flow on a different axis

Thank you for your input, and yes. Dimensions in the Universal Timeline aren't just started to have different timeflow or no flow at all but also also confirmed by author to have their own different time and thus, would have two dimensional time active on each (one of their own and other of the Universe).

Coming to timestream or Crosstime is made up of parallel versions of the history, aka all of Universal timelines and later shown that contains all of existence and orders them from begging to end, which includes dimension of chronoral-randomization barrier which has opposite direction of time (if went inside you will be travelling to your past), and includes dimensions of no time and includes dimensions of weird timeflow which is out of sync with all time, forge of creation (since our of sync with all time, it shouldn't be flowing fast, slow or static as that would sync it or possibly even opposite, so we have regarded it to be weird timeflow), it's obvious that all such dimensions or Universes can't be compatible by single time dimension as that would be linear, it may have different flow for reasons but opposite or weird, wouldn't. So timestream/Crosstime is regarded as superimposing timeline.

Hypertimeline again???
HYPERTIMELINES, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

81ncLxqXd5L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back