• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Re-justification of Low 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess with all the new stuff this thread doesn't really seem to be over. Anyway, if this stays open I'll write about it here tomorrow, if it gets closed I'll open a different Q&A thread or a revision

I've made you guys a little tired, I know that and i'm sorry for that, but I'm just trying to do what's right.

Not affected. Thank you.

"
Like, fundamentally you could say that you have one timeline that spans multiversal space. In the beginning, that space is empty. Then you rewrite the past so that 3 universes already existed in the space (which is the same as creating 3 timelines). So you rewrite the timeline of the multiversal space.
Then you do the same again to add 5 more.

Technically, you could say you only spawned several more multiverse spanning timelines. Like, now a empty multiverse spanning timeline, a multiverse spanning timeline with 3 universes and a multiverse spanning timeline with 8 universes exist. The total number of timelines is only 11.
If you are able to travel between multiverse spanning timelines, you would also be able to switch back from the multiverse spanning timeline with 8 universes to the one without any universes/timelines.

However, if you do that specifically via time travel, then that could be a good indicator that you are actually dealing with an additional time dimension. Because that indicates that the progression of the creation of timelines is done within a (presumably continuous) flow of time and that time wouldn't be that of the regular past where those universes always existed."

Ben 10 and DB are most clear examples there can be.

Not affected. Thank you.

"
Like, fundamentally you could say that you have one timeline that spans multiversal space. In the beginning, that space is empty. Then you rewrite the past so that 3 universes already existed in the space (which is the same as creating 3 timelines). So you rewrite the timeline of the multiversal space.
Then you do the same again to add 5 more.

Technically, you could say you only spawned several more multiverse spanning timelines. Like, now a empty multiverse spanning timeline, a multiverse spanning timeline with 3 universes and a multiverse spanning timeline with 8 universes exist. The total number of timelines is only 11.
If you are able to travel between multiverse spanning timelines, you would also be able to switch back from the multiverse spanning timeline with 8 universes to the one without any universes/timelines.

However, if you do that specifically via time travel, then that could be a good indicator that you are actually dealing with an additional time dimension. Because that indicates that the progression of the creation of timelines is done within a (presumably continuous) flow of time and that time wouldn't be that of the regular past where those universes always existed."
That's why I said it. I have so many points to make, and in this case it's just 5-D at best, even though Timestream gains extra dimensionality.

Anyway, please excuse me right now, I have a lot of points to cover, the most important of which is when these characters time travel from timelines that include multiverses to a timelines that doesn't contain any universes. Frankly, I have not seen anything like this, but it would be best to explain it with a healthy mind tomorrow. OR a new revision

As for the DB, I don't want to say much about it, but that thing is extremely shaky. It's just that stricter standards than before are coming back, and I doubt anything that wasn't even accepted before will pass right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back