• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Firestorm808 I think that these explanations must be checked from your side to make the cosmology page as accurate as possible. The explanations of Timestream and Hypertimeline are straightforward but these 3 will have to be examined by you:

White Void (1-C)​

The white nothingness is the precursor to the creation of the Universe. There is no time or space here as shown by Maltruant being unable to use his Time Manipulation. Each seperate Universe has it's own White void before an Annihilarrgh is activated and a Universe is created.
It's causality depends on the creation of the Universe along with it's Hypertimeline and it cannot access the higher causality of the realm outside it.

The Universe (1-B)​

The Universe is made by the Annihilarrgh, inside which one can access to different versions of Timestream throughout the infinite Hypertimeline. Each big bang universe has it's own different laws of physics as mentioned by Professor Paradox. Destroying or recreating such a structure can lead to violation of the Multiverse Preservation Act. The creation of Annihilarrgh extends past the White Nothingness to the Space Beyond.

The Space Beyond/Omniverse (1-B)​

The infinite black void which extends past the Multiverse of different Annihilarrgh universes and encompasses an unknown number of them. Which is evident from Paradox calling blue universe as the “next universe over” instead of entitling it as a parallel universe. This should be consistent from Contumelias calling the Ben's Annihilarrgh universe as “the most interesting one yet” which would conclude that they must have created multiple such universes before and possibly more after the creation of Ben's Universe. It is where the Contumelias travel in search of white voids and Universes to activate the Annihilarrgh for creation/destruction. Space Beyond has it's higher space-time causality considering how the Chronal-Randomization Barrier acts as a medium to interact with past/future versions of themselves independent of the existence of White void which has no space-time. Hence in order to function as such, the Space Beyond must have a higher order time axis.

"Now I see the universe for what it is, we are all dust bound by one enormous Universal force, no, not Universal, not even Multiversal, this Omniversal force continues forever in every direction through every reality"

The Omniversal Force extends forever in every direction through every reality and binds everything contained within it. It includes all the 26 spatio-temporal axes mentioned by Cosmic Mom which makes them fully sized and tierable

Last edited:
Regarding the Annihilarrgh's effect, can't we just say that it completely fills the white void and thus making it only 1-C? I mean it seems iffy for the Universe to be 1-B honestly.
I remember Rook saying that if a Universe already existed in the dimension/white void then the Annhilarrgh would destroy it. If the Annhilarrgh creates a Universe the White void extends till it's visible in the Space Beyond as Firestorm808 says making them 26D. So a normal Universe is 1C but a Annhilarrgh universe is 1B. The other universes not being visible makes sense as we don't see any white voids.

I remember Rook saying that if a Universe already existed in the dimension/white void then the Annhilarrgh would destroy it. If the Annhilarrgh creates a Universe the White void extends till it's visible in the Space Beyond as Firestorm808 says making them 26D. So a normal Universe is 1C but a Annhilarrgh universe is 1B. The other universes not being visible makes sense as we don't see any white voids.
Yeah I get that but what I mean is that the range of Annihilargh's creation is limited to White Void only which gets completely filled with the creation energy and which is why Paradox and trio could see Red color instead of White void.

Last edited:
Yeah I get that but what I mean is that the range of Annihilargh's creation is limited to White Void only which gets completely filled with the creation energy and which is why Paradox and trio could see Red color instead of White void.
The Annhilarrgh would still then be extending past the White Void into the Space Beyond. If certain parts of the Universe is part of the White Void and certain parts aren't them the White Void should be 1C and not the Universe as a whole.

The Annhilarrgh would still then be extending past the White Void into the Space Beyond. If certain parts of the Universe is part of the White Void and certain parts aren't them the White Void should be 1C and not the Universe as a whole.
I don't see why exactly it would extend past the White void when it is created only to fill the specific volume otherwise the contumelias could have activated Annihilarrgh in places without White void

I don't see why exactly it would extend past the White void when it is created only to fill the specific volume otherwise the contumelias could have activated Annihilarrgh in places without White void
Okay ig but that doesn't explain why it was visible in SB. But I'm no genius. I'm sure lower dimensional structures can exist in higher dimensional structures.

I too think a universe being 1-B is logical but weird a bit.
Could someone please send the thread where hypertimeline was discussed and proposed?

Back